February 17, 2018

I find it interesting that after 1 1/2 years of ‘investigating’ if Donald Trump and / or his campaign colluded with the Russians to win an election that he really didn’t want to win, all the FBI can come up with is that Russian ‘trolls’ opened fake social media accounts to cause division in the U.S. At the same time the illustrious FBI failed to act on the guy who openly was plotting to shoot up a high school in order to kill as many people as possible. You know, I suppose you can’t be worried about a few innocent kids getting massacred when you have a President to topple. But they’re sorry about that and will investigate to see if they can pull it off again without getting caught next time. I see all over Yahoo News today that this “stunning” revelation of Russian trolling social media changes “everything” and undermines Trump’s presidency. Right. And if Hillary would have won … there would be no problem? Folks, trolling social media, attempting to influence elections is something that has gone on for decades. The United States does it routinely. Hell, Obama even sent representatives to Israel to support the campaign against Benjamin Netanyahu to oust him. The media is playing up this like it a very big deal … when it’s nothing … absolutely nothing. This is a “stunning” revelation because Mueller can’t find any collusion between the Trump campaign and those dastardly Russian trolls, and this is being used to deflect from that. I wonder what happened to what Mueller was tasked to actually investigate? I can’t wait until Russia and Israel indicts team Obama for trying to influence the outcomes of their elections.

Back to the school shooting. I suggest that not only armed guards at every school (Oh, the expense!!!), but perhaps fences around every school so that anyone entering has to go through a gate with a guard stationed there. I’m sure there will be some “offended” folks or those who will claim it’s racist, but either we’re going to protect the kids or we’re not. And no, it probably won’t stop all school shootings but instead of waiting for the good guys with guns to show up … there will already be some there. But, the fences and guards just might work, so don’t hold your breath on those ideas being acted on.

Yeah, that famous FBI. Man, they sure are on the ball. Back in May of 2015 Pam Geller was holding a ‘Draw Muhammad’ contest in Dallas. I was going to go. I even had the date marked on my calendar at work … yet forgot about it and didn’t get to attend. Anyway, a couple of guys showed up with weapons and were going to enter the building and kill Ms. Geller and whoever else was there. But the bad guys were killed by … an armed security guard. One thing that really didn’t make the major media circuit is the fact that at least one undercover FBI agent was present on the street when the shoot-out happened. He didn’t participate. HERE is a piece regarding that. But hey, at that time ol’ James Comey was neck deep colluding with Hillary to secure her position as President … so what’s a few people murdered who probably have it coming anyway? Click right HERE for a short list of shooters the FBI had prior warnings of yet did nothing about.

And while you’re at it click right HERE to refresh your memory how the FBI covered up one of the most tragic events in America … for another Clinton back in 1996.

And we have a bunch of morons exclaiming for Trump to do something. Others that the NRA is responsible (can’t grasp that one). There’s article after article of just how evil the AR15 is. Personally, I’ve owned two of them and they never killed anyone. Heck I couldn’t get them to move unless I carried them out of the house. I don’t own one right now, but might purchase one as I can see where this is going. Well, maybe I’ll just get a Ruger Mini 14, shoots the same rounds just as fast, but it doesn’t look “scary.”

1. February 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Instead of a big wall at the border maybe we could build a wall around all the schools. I don’t believe there is an effective solution to the problem of mass shootings. If there were answers to these things they would have been found and implemented a long time before now. I think we are witnessing the new normal that we all ought to be getting ready to accept at that which is bound to happen and about which nothing effective can ever be done. I do believe some of these school shootings would have different outcomes if some of the administrators would have been armed. I would far rather have a gun on hand than have to depend on waiting for somebody to respond to a 9/11 call.

• February 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Steve, I have copied and pasted this article onto “American Liberal Times” because I cannot see the reblog button here on Cry and Howl.

• February 18, 2018 4:23 am

Non of us have a reblog botton any longer

Nor can some of us comment

Hopefully you receive this one

Obviously the WP employees are busy at work!

• February 18, 2018 4:49 am

Let us all get ahold of a WordPress Happiness Engineer and see if we can get this problem resolved.

• February 18, 2018 5:04 am

Is it a Problem?

Or WPs new way of screwing up its site?

• February 18, 2018 5:08 am

As long as all us wordpressers can agree that it is alright for each of us to copy and paste article written by the other we should be fine. If we get permission to copy and paste than there should be no problems with copyrights and what not.

• February 18, 2018 7:45 am

Thank you hocus-pocus. Your comments come through fine along with most I presume. Yeah, there are some weird things with WP at times and I can’t put my finger on it … such as posts automatically going to say, Facebook, Twitter … don’t know, because I rarely get any results from those entities.

• February 18, 2018 7:43 am

I don’t know why that thing isn’t visible. I’ve checked into it and don’t see a problem. I’ll look again sometime today. Thank you John!

• February 18, 2018 7:42 am

There is some truth in what you’re saying John. When Bill Clinton was president it was well known and even published that the Democrats, etc. in essence find a certain amount of violence, murder, rape, etc. is acceptable if it presents an opportunity to further their agenda.

• February 18, 2018 7:43 am

Kind of like — The Mafia!

2. February 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Good points, Steve. I read an informative blog post yesterday and thought I’d share it here:
    There are common sense solutions shared in that post but they seem to be ignored and/or rejected. Why is that? There were so many red flags about this mentally ill killer, so why were they ignored?

• February 18, 2018 7:54 am

I read through the article Christine. The guy is right. WE can’t protect OUR children … those in the government won’t let us. That would give us too much power. Can you imagine allowing us citizens to set up protections for schools? You see, what we would come up with would probably work and ol’ Uncle Sam can’t allow that to happen. We wouldn’t need them any more.

3. February 18, 2018 2:25 am

Priorities! The FBI haz dem!

Idiots! Those Russians who’ve been indicted, what an effing joke, As though they made someone vote in a way they weren’t already planning to vote, Mueller must be seriously in a panic over trying to find “collusion” if this is the best he can do.

Love you! Praying for you and your beloved! *hugs* ❤

4. February 18, 2018 4:28 am

I believe he is very concerned at closing out the Trump/Russia investigation

On Mueller’s horizon may be one of him being investigated

Mueller was involved in Uranium One as well as he assisted the IRS in targeting Conservative Groups

My guess is (perhaps more like wishful thinking) that there will be a shake down of ridding our Government of the bad guys

• February 18, 2018 7:50 am

I think you’re right about the wishful thinking. As we hang around witnessing investigation after investigation after investigation, then nothing. Everyone would marvel at how fierce Trey Gowdy was when questioning people in front of the Congressional Committee. Wow, the exclaimed … this guy is aggressive. Results? Nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch … Benghazi, Lois Lerner, Fast and Furious and on and on Gowdy was there hammering away. All those are gone and we got nothing so I don’t expect anyone of any importance to be taken down. It never happens.

February 18, 2018 12:05 pm

While we’re still a federal system of government, the ultimate county lawman, the sheriff, could duputized weapons trained school volunteer personal to police the school, with pay increase as well.
    Could even apply for a government grant to fund it. Good luck getting it approved, huh?
    Better to fund local though to keep local control.

1. The FBI can’t be bothered with stopping mass murderers … they have a President to bring down | American Liberal Times

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )