Will “sh#t-hole” nations cut financial aid to America?

January 13, 2018

I was somewhat hasty in my defense of the President’s alleged “shit-hole” nation comment. I realize the poor folks fleeing African nations, overwhelming the European continent, being forced to leave their thriving homes by imagined violence are simply offering western cultures the opportunity to become non-shit-hole countries. Barack Hussein, the pillar of Democracy once mistakenly referring to Libya as a “shit-show” and it cost him dearly. I know we didn’t hear much about it as the media was focused on Michelle Obama’s biceps and latest hair-style making stunning in-roads in the world of modern fashion. But alas, President Trump has “woke” the sleeping giant, the Media, with his now vulgar “shit-hole” comment.

I think he was somewhat presumptuous in his comment. Can you imagine the irreparable harm the United States will suffer when those African nations, along with Haiti and El Salvador cut off  financial aid over Trump’s racist statement?

1. kenoshamarge permalink
    January 13, 2018 1:31 pm

How ever will we continue on without the funding of Haiti and the sh!thole nations of Africa to keep us afloat? You nailed it!

2. January 13, 2018 3:33 pm

I was reading up on this Durbin

They say he is not truthful

Durbin accused a GOP of insulting Obama in 2013

Or something like that

After a great deal of craziness for the GOP person

It came to light that Durbin lied

And Obama covered up for him

• January 13, 2018 4:15 pm

If folks want to find insults directed at Obama, look no farther than at C & H. Though the insults would be true.

3. January 13, 2018 10:27 pm

I am afraid that if the shit hole nations cut off their support for the United States they will stop sending their Migrunts over here and our insurance rates will rise even higher than they are now because there won’t be as many cases of infectious diseases for our doctors to treat and the doctors will stop making all that extra money and will try to make up the difference on the backs of the rest of us.

4. January 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Oops! I forgot something: When you were talking about the Mook’s biceps you forgot to mention anything about the mustache.

5. January 14, 2018 12:58 am

Okay, I confess, I laughed out loud when I saw your post title! Great one! 😀 lolol

6. January 14, 2018 11:26 am

Reblogged this on Bits And Byways and commented:
    Couldn’t have said it more clearly and accurately even if I had tried. Great job, Steve! You always do a great job!

7. January 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….