Protecting America, the Constitution and U.S. citizens shouldn’t be negotiable

January 12, 2018

Oh the righteous indignation (or … ‘self-righteous’) of the media and the loons on the left, RINOs, and limp-wrist pundits over President Trump’s spot-on comment about “shit-hole” nations! Actually, it’s only “alleged” that he actually used that term. Now, I get it that the President could have been somewhat less descriptive or diplomatic. but referring to African nations and Haiti as being “shit-holes” as “racist” is kind of a stretch. But when your argument is that the United States takes only the “best and brightest” from those countries is an outright lie and everyone knows it … then the ol’ race card has to be played. I think there’s a difference between referring to countries and actual people from those countries. The countries can be “shit-holes” without the people from them being less than acceptable. But you know the left and the self-righteous, they can’t mentally process certain facts. I had to literally laugh out loud when I read that Anderson Cooper had to ‘fight back tears‘ when he defended Haiti from the President’s remarks. Man, this guy is the very definition of “snow-flake” whose greatest claim to fame is marrying another man.

And then there’s this other gay moron, Don Lemon. Mr. (or is he a Ms? … don’t know for sure) Lemon naturally calls the President a bigot and racist. What else is new? He suggests that Trump supporters can go f##k themselves. Classy, for a guy who enjoys taking it up the poop-chute, but I digress. Just the thought of what Cooper and Lemon do in the privacy of their homes is something that violates even nature itself (sorry for the “visual” but these guys make me sick), and they are vexed with Trump calling 3rd world nations “shit-holes?”

So, having mentioned just a couple responses from utter hypocrites, we can do a bit of “fact-checking” of our own to see if President Trump is right. Are these nations actually “shit-holes?” Refugee Resettlement Watch has a short piece which is a small example of just how accurate President Trump’s statement really is. HERE. I’m loving the fact that President Trump can get a rise out of the pompous hypocrites so easily. There isn’t one of these loony leftists, NeverTrumpsters, Democrats and/or RINOs who isn’t equally, if not more vile than what they claim the President is. They’re just much better illustrating pompousness for the cameras than he is. And the President isn’t really concerned what they think, or anyone else for that matter.

There is very little point is concentrating too much on the fact that if the countries aren’t ‘shit-holes’ then why are the people from them running as fast as they can to the “racist” “bigoted” United States? Also, aren’t these “non shit-hole” nations the same ones which Democrats claim violence is so bad, it would endanger to send people back to? (snip-a-roo!)

Hmmm … I wanted to just see what could be so bad about Haiti. (I know the Clintons ripped the Haitians off for millions of dollars via their phony charitable money laundering foundation) This is what I see …

“Shit-hole???” Nah … a vacation paradise.

Moving along here; I kind of wonder why we citizens have to negotiate with the government to enforce the established laws in America? I mean, the Democrats and a lot of Republicans are seeking diligently for ways to allow illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. They are in the U.S. in violation of the Constitution. So why? Why aren’t those who took an oath to defend the Constitution looking for ways to undermine it? Liberals can say what they want. Other nations aren’t sending their brightest and best to the U.S. to help us out. Regardless of the misinformation which is a constant by the media, the vast majority of illegal immigrants are illiterate and have zero actual work skills. They are not a benefit to America in any way … except for one thing and one thing only and the Democrats see it. Future Democrat voters securing Democrat power for generations to come. What baffles me is the fact that a bunch of Republicans are on board to let as many illegal immigrants as possible stay here, knowing those folks will vote Democrat. A side note here: We always hear Republicans say, “We have to get our message out to the people!” My question is how? Via the major media? LOLOLOLOL! Yeah, that’s gonna work out great! Folks, if Jesus Christ were here today and was a Republican he would be labeled as racist, bigoted, homophobe and anti-Semitic by the media.

Anyway, sorry I got side-tracked. What is it, that what the Constitution and our established laws have to be negotiated about? All the time the hypocritical politicians spout of the, “We’re a nation of laws!” yet look for way to get around them. I’m thinking the citizens of America shouldn’t be negotiating with Congress to enforce what we elected them to do.

1. January 12, 2018 12:45 pm

By the way.. since you brought up the Constitution…

Consider… http://www.findingpoliticalsanity.com/are-we-reaching-a-point-when-supporting-trump-might-challenge-ones-loyalty-to-country/

As I constantly lament… it’s not his agenda that threatens the country.

• January 12, 2018 12:58 pm

I scanned through your post Doug, but didn’t actually didn’t read it thoroughly yet as I can tell that violations of the Constitutions aren’t in there. But I’ll get back sometime today and check it out more closely. Also I scanned the part of the intel community pointing to Russian involvement in the election. Was is 17 intelligence agencies? I can’t remember? Seems like the NYT had to retract that … after six months, finally admitting it was 3 individuals making the claim. And, after more than a year of “investigations” … well, enlighten us with some actual evidence. One other thing as I’m at work and actually have to do some around here to get paid … it’s been claimed by many on the left that Trump really didn’t want to win the election and was “horrified” when he did. If true, then why would he “collude” with the Russians to ensure his victory? Just wondering how that works with those who lean left? Gotta go, but I promise to read your piece completely, soon.

• January 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Here’s my better point, Steve. At this juncture I am very willing to concede that I could care less about some “evidence” that proves or disproves, or simply distracts to previous administrations. I have visually ascertained from MY own judgement.. my own perceptions… my own conclusions… my own observations from having spun around the sun 67 times now.. that Trump is exactly what and who I say he is.. and that I feel the threat to the security of the nation is at risk… and that’s all I need to convince myself. Screw evidence. I cite my own justifications and use of MY common sense… and if the next guy doesn’t like it.. well, until Trump jerks with the First Amendment like he’s threatened to do, we are all entitled to our opinions. My blog points out the reasons and justifications as to why I believe the way I do. His agenda is not an issue with me… and while I do normally have issues with it.. that is NOT the reason I want the guy out of office. For all I care Pence can push that agenda forward. Just get Trump outta there.

And this is the part where I appeal to the common sense of those supporting Trump to separate his agenda goals from the man.

• January 12, 2018 3:14 pm

I guess you summed it up for us Doug. Evidence means nothing unless it applies to Obama or the Clintons … well … even then genuine evidence isn’t important either, because of what we should “feel.”

2. January 12, 2018 2:02 pm

The Fake News People in a tither over something President Trump might have said

With of course no proof to back it up

Where was their outrage when the Clinton’s through their Clinton Foundation robbed the Haitian
    people of $2 billion dollars after the EarthQuake

I do hope through this the Clinton Foundation is put to a Haiti audit

💰💰💰

• January 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Why do Trumpsters keep bringing up Clinton? Trump is the president. But, besides that… you are willing to believe that all the liberals in that meeting got together to agree that Trump said “Shithole”… and all the GOP in that meeting are sidestepping what was said… and you believe in the liar president?? How about YOU prove that Trump didn’t say it… rather than spewing the typical “fake news” defense?

• January 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Geez Doug, tap the breaks son! I wrote that it is “alleged” that he said shit-hole. Personally, if he said it, “Great!” El Salvador, Haiti, most African nations, Islamic nations ARE shit-holes. Precisely why the Democrats refuse to send the “refugees” back to them. Either they are shit-holes because of the violence which the Democrats claim, or they aren’t which the Democrats claim. They need to make up their minds … whoops, did I write ‘minds?’ I almost forgot … they lost those at the same time they checked any manhood they might have had at the door to get re-elected.

• January 12, 2018 7:19 pm

I think I’ll reply one more time Doug. I’m sick of the negative, asinine, profane, ignorant, stunningly vitriolic drivel spewed by the media regarding President Trump. I’m sick of the blatant double standard hypocrisy of liberals such as yourself who couldn’t find themselves in a mirror. I’m sick of requiring “evidence” when it is more than obvious of anything that is charged to Hillary or Obama yet it isn’t needed at all if an accusation is leveled at Trump. You have a blog and you’re fee to spew your loony crap there, but please don’t come on here with your nonsense. First of all you seem to be incapable of thinking for yourself in that you simply repeat what you read or hear on your left wing news sites or what you see on television, ie. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc. I read the identical stuff you write on your blog that I see at Yahoo News. To reply to your claim that I think a bunch of liberals got together and made up “shit-hole” … I didn’t, but I couldn’t care less. Shit-hole definitely describes nearly every African nation, Haiti, El Salvador, Mexico, Cuba, and on and on. I’m also sick of people on the left constantly defending said shit-holes and people from those shit-holes over Americans, like you do. I think it best to get your pat-on-the back from like minded folks such as Chug who can’t figure out whether to wind his ass or scratch his watch. Have a great weekend.

• January 13, 2018 2:03 pm

BRAVO

• January 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Odd as well the “outrage” when Obama –referred to conservatives as “tea-baggers.” I seem to remember Bill Clinton telling Ted Kennedy that Obama should have been ‘fetching’ them coffee. Biden at Obamacare passing: “This is a big F…king Deal!” Sigh, I grow weary.

• January 14, 2018 11:23 am

Some things (and some people) are just “Too Big To Fail.”

3. January 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

4. January 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Steve, you might want to take a look at the long view from our Biblical perspective. Sadly, (to me) the Trump administration is but a “stay of execution”. An item which seems to have escaped serious notice is another piece of the prophetic puzzle becoming a reality:

• January 13, 2018 7:17 am

Prof there’s no doubt the Trump presidency is a temporary ‘stay’ in God’s plan. That is precisely what Rina and I prayed for during the campaign … for God to be merciful to the few who might be saved as a result in a Trump victory. We know already how this thing ends and the part that saddens me is the U.S. will surely be on board with the rising up against Israel. ALL nations of the earth … What I fear right now is an attempt on President Trump’s life to put it bluntly. Look at the fierceness in which the left attacks him. Hell, just read Doug’s comments. They don’t even need an excuse or a reason, they simply hate him and his America first policies. Hatred like that is very dangerous. First they simply mocked him, then the attacks got more serious. But even then they figured Hillary would win. When the shocker happened the left literally lost their collective minds. I mean, just look at them. Go to Yahoo News Home page. Turn on a t.v. set. Take this to the bank … The deep state or whatever you want to call it will not let up until President Trump is gone. Thank you for the link. Going there now.

• January 13, 2018 10:05 am

I will also echo the concern I have for an attempt on his life. I am an American… and will I consider his presence in the Oval Office a mockery of our election process and his support base, small as it is, a reflection of what our country is “not” in spirit. If he leaves we do it legally.. that is what I defended and will defend until the day I drop from my coronary. We accept the Constitution even with it’s political anomalies. It’s not a perfect document even if the right-wing Conservatives proclaim it to be for some reason. But it’s the best the world has for the moment.
      Now that both our comments have resulted in a threat detection burp in Secret Service email monitoring software for even mentioning threats to his life, we can both agree to agree on this score.

5. January 13, 2018 7:41 am

While Doug hammers and in utter disgust languishes President Trump’s shit-hole comment, I’ll wager this is fully acceptable with him … and this one isn’t even ‘alleged.’

• January 13, 2018 9:49 am

Let’s assume for the moment that Obama’s “shit-show” remark is true (and I could most certainly presume it could have very well been), that’s a far cry from assigning an entire country (and presumably its people) as a “shit-hole” location, or in Trumpian terms, a source of the unclean and unwanted for immigration purposes. Obama’s remark is easily interpreted as describing the political condition at that time, which no doubt we had some involvement in creating, but presidents of any administration will be judged by history for whatever blunders it makes. Trump’s international “prowess” is already being judged by history. But.. that’s not our discussion here, is it?
      So likely we can presume Obama’s use of his term in private was likely kept (reasonably) quiet at the time because it wasn’t interpreted as racial but more a frustrated superlative. Trump saying it, in public or not, exasperated those in attendance at the racial implication that his term became public knowledge.
      But, see.. you knew all this already… and baited me into a reply.. which I chose to accept because the comparison was nonsense.

• January 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Yep! Imagine that! That is far beyond the grasp of folks like one particular commenter here, who is so predisposed in his hatred of President Trump.

• January 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Let’s at least get this fact correct if you’re gonna keep bringing it up… my “hatred” is regarding him being President… not him personally, nor his family.

6. January 13, 2018 10:33 pm

In your most brilliant and revealing post here you said, “Actually, it’s only “alleged” that he actually used that term…” (I want to point out that there has been a book published, “Fire and Crap” or something like that …where the author admits himself that a lot of what is written in it is “Alleged” but that don’t make no difference to the Libwads because they are swallowing it hook, line and sinker anyways. I have always been amazed at the things the Libs are capable and willing to … swallow. (Gotta remember I am a Christian,.)!

7. January 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Some commenters who are so predisposed to their hatred of President Trump (and there are a lot of them out there) seem positively unhinged sometimes in their intensity and their passion for expressing their vitriol and virulence and it belies a possibility that some of them might even be in need of clinical counsel because if they keep up at the pace they are going their burning hatred is liable to trigger some chemical imbalance in their bodies that could turn into some kind of affliction they probably do not wish to suffer. In some cases I think this might have already occurred. I hope not but it is possible. One thing that distinguishes a lot of the Trump Haters is that their seething, raging demeanor and the way they approach their subject suggests actual irrationality …. and makes them look like they have gone off the rails. I sometimes think that some of them might have gone off their lithium.

8. January 13, 2018 10:45 pm

There is no more arrogance on God’s Green Earth than for someone to actually believe that personal opinions and feelings outweigh the value of evidence. When people reveal such thing about themselves they prove the worth and value of the rest of what they have to say.

9. January 13, 2018 10:50 pm

YOU WROTE: ” — I think I’ll reply one more time Doug. I’m sick of the negative, asinine, profane, ignorant, stunningly vitriolic drivel spewed by the media regarding President Trump. I’m sick of the blatant double standard hypocrisy of liberals such as yourself who couldn’t find themselves in a mirror. I’m sick of requiring “evidence” when it is more than obvious of anything that is charged to Hillary or Obama yet it isn’t needed at all if an accusation is leveled at Trump. You have a blog and you’re fee to spew your loony crap there, but please don’t come on here with your nonsense. First of all you seem to be incapable of thinking for yourself in that you simply repeat what you read or hear on your left wing news sites or what you see on television, ie. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc. I read the identical stuff you write on your blog that I see at Yahoo News. To reply to your claim that I think a bunch of liberals got together and made up “shit-hole” … I didn’t, but I couldn’t care less. Shit-hole definitely describes nearly every African nation, Haiti, El Salvador, Mexico, Cuba, and on and on. I’m also sick of people on the left constantly defending said shit-holes and people from those shit-holes over Americans, like you do. I think it best to get your pat-on-the back from like minded folks such as Chug who can’t figure out whether to wind his ass or scratch his watch. Have a great weekend….”

YOU wrote that and here is my sincere reply to you:

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! Never have I read anything more clear and lucid and correct than the words you included in this response. Great work! Keep up the Great work!