Why no investigation into Obama’s gay accusers and his cocaine use?

December 18, 2017

As we all know the Democrats are using ‘grope gate’ to destroy President Trump. The media is parading women out and lining them up for talk show interviews and are demanding an investigation into the accusations against the President for alleged past sexual misconduct. This seems to be the new weapon in bringing down anyone who the media doesn’t like. The Democrats who seem to get their cue to follow the media’s lead, in perfect harmony join right in the chorus.

Odd that Obama has been accused of practicing the gay life-style with a number of unsavory folks. Some accusers exited the land of the living mysteriously. A couple of guys in Obama’s former church claimed to have had sexual relations with him, were murdered a month apart. Around July of 2014 Joan Rivers pointed out that Barack Obama was gay and that Michelle is a “tranny” or transgender. Sept. 4, 2014 Ms. Rivers died while getting outpatient treatment for a ‘hoarse throat’ and acid reflux.

The most convincing of all the accusers is a guy named Larry Sinclair. This guy in a news conference back in 2008 spoke of some of the vile stuff he did with Mr. Obama. And I have to say, the guy is very believable.

1. December 18, 2017 2:08 pm

I would personally love it if the “so good” image of Obama could be destroyed. He is a liar, the man is a pain in the arse and he needs to keep his nose out of our business over here in the UK. Of Course now he is so pally with that stupid idiotic Harry and the future wife divorced woman I should say from Oakland. I detest Obama I always believed him to be the most ineffective President that I can ever recall. All these traps they set for President Trump are a disgrace, its the same here accusing this famous one or that famous one of sexaul misconduct, those women need to get a grip or find some floors to scrub, or even try taking all the muck off their faces. Strange how all these mysterious deaths happen, as for Obama’s wife what the hell is it. At least now their is beauty, glamour and elegance back in the White House with this First Lady. One final note if I may,n I so wish that President Trump was given a State Visit which he is entitled to, we long to see him here in the UK and former Soldiers say they will line the route when he does come over, you have no idea how many here actually agree with him and can’t wait to see him, me included. Take care.

• December 19, 2017 7:44 am

Anna Cottage, thank you for your comment and I agree with you 100%. Obama was and still is a plague on the U.S. He’s at the forefront of all this anti-Trump crap. He’s obviously protected and has been for the past decade. In reality though he doesn’t hold a candle to the Clinton Crime machine dragging a multitude of dead bodies behind them. He’s doing okay though in the body count. Shame is, many of his victims were much better people than he, like Navy SEAL Team Six members murdered in Afghanistan. Makes me sick. I watched President Trump’s speech yesterday when he announced his national security policy. Peace through strength! Thank God for President Trump. Personally I couldn’t care less about the “royal wedding” to take place soon. Not to disparage the good prince, I just don’t care about that. I don’t need an idol. You’re correct about beauty and class finally occupying the White House.
      I sure hope you and your family have a safe and blessed Christmas holiday!

• Deplorable Infidel permalink
      December 22, 2017 10:03 pm

The obamas are very first feggits EVER to disgrace the revered White House of our honorable Republic. Barack Hussein Obama was never a legitimate president, only a usurper of we the people’s White House. His intent was and still is the deliberate destruction of America. As for his husband Michael (or Moochell as he calls himself), he is a tranny.

• December 24, 2017 8:25 pm

I have to agree with you 100%. Have a great Christmas holiday.

December 18, 2017 6:42 pm

Not to mention investigating his collusion with Russia after the said to Romney in ’08 debate “The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because you know, the Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

3. December 19, 2017 12:51 am

That is a very good question, my friend! Indeed, why don’t we parade Obama’s sexual abuse victims, if fair is fair?

❤ *hugs*

4. December 19, 2017 7:27 pm

I heard there are a misguided few who keep his statue on special altars in their homes and they still make sacrifices and prayers to him.

December 25, 2017 6:16 am

Merry Christmas Steve and Rini.
    Last night on another blog me and the host were remembering our mom’s favorite Christmas spiritual song.
    All Obama has to remember is his “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.” 🙂

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )