One of Roy Moore’s accusers is a Democrat opperative …

November 10, 2017

Okay, suddenly former Alabama judge and Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore is accused of sexual harassment … like 40 years ago. The guy is a conservative and the establishment Republican elite do not like him at all. The Never Trump crowd, people like Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, John McCain and John Kasich jumped on the allegations, reported by none other than the Washington Post and demand he withdraw his bid for the Senate.Ā  Now, to me it’s awful suspect that just a couple of weeks before this election, and after decades in various positions of power, suddenly he’s accused of these nefarious acts. He beat the establishment favorite, Luther Strange and the RINOs don’t like it. I discovered that one of his accusers is none other than one Debbie Gibson. CLICK HERE to learn more about this woman and you should receive a bit of enlightenment of where these claims are coming from. Folks, this is the same crew who did the same crap to President Trump. RINOs and Democrats. The establishment Republicans would rather see a Democrat win the Alabama Senate seat and possibly lose the majority in the Senate than see Roy Moore win. Exactly the same players who came against Donald Trump. I suspect they are lying. But, rest assured if the allegations are true … of which it is impossible to prove and even harder to dis-prove, then he should step aside. I say let the thing run it’s course and tell the “judges, juries, and executioners” to take a hike.

The weasels know that simply the accusation could be enough to damage the guy. I mean hell, they’ve even accused 90+ year old G.H.W. Bush of touching women inappropriately. Geez, give me a freaking break!

1. kenoshamarge permalink
    November 11, 2017 6:57 am

I think the timing, if nothing else is suspicious. Also how quickly the GOP abandoned Judge Moore without proof of any wrong-doing. Also why silent all this time? It isn’t the first time Judge Moore was embroiled in a fight. Just saying.

• November 11, 2017 11:45 am

Precisely! This always happens and it’s become much more evident during the past few elections. I feel if I were Judge Moore I’d just say something like, “Prove it!” The Democrats and most people know that just the accusation of such mischief is all that’s needed … whether true or false, it’s the allegation in itself that’s the clincher. Thanks for stopping by and for commenting.

2. November 11, 2017 8:49 am

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

November 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi Steve, hope you’re doing well. I’ve been checking your blog and reading when you post, not commenting much.
    Nah, I don’t believe it. Why didn’t they pick something believable? Alabama country boy. Plenty of sheep in Alabama. Oops, what did I say? I meant sheeple. šŸ™‚

• November 12, 2017 8:50 am

Hey Tom! I’m doing okay I suppose. Been better, been worse so I’m cool. Have you heard from Mr. Liming lately? I’ve noticed he’s been somewhat quiet and I hope he’s okay. I talked with him on the phone a while back but haven’t heard much from him lately.
      I surely hope you and yours are doing good as well.

• the unit permalink
      November 12, 2017 10:28 am

Glad you’re better. We are fine here. My kidneys improved. Was a combination of all the prescriptions I was prescribed. Doc finally stopped NSAIDS and Statin.
      I noticed John not commenting as much. Only one other blog I know of where he commented and not anything there lately either. I did wonder if he’s ok as he always had something to say. I have seen him a time or two since I wondered though.
      I guess if ones ever been a liberal as a liberal is today yer got to at least be suffering from a weak immune system or something or ‘nother. šŸ™‚

4. November 19, 2017 4:48 pm

There is a message being sent by all these allegations of sexual harassment that have suddenly grabbed all the headlines and the message is this: “If you want to make sure a political opponent will never be elected to any office for which he or she is running then all you have to do to make sure the opponent will be totally defeated is to pay some jerks a few hundred dollars or more to lie and say that the opponent is guilty of sexually assaulting somebody — and it doesn’t matter such accusations were supposed to happen a hundred years ago or yesterday, the Lame Stream Media will suck it all up and blow it out of proportion and make sure the gullible among us eats it up — and voila! You win and your opponent whom you have accused is destroyed forever. The downside? The downside is that the political opponent might turn the tables on his or her accuser and accuse them in turn. Then it become a case of “He said, she said” which is basically all it is right now anyway. The point is that sexual harassment claims has become the new weapon of choice with which to defeat political opponents and I believe we will be seeing a lot of it in time to come.

5. December 9, 2017 11:53 pm

If Gloria Allred is part of it, it’s fake. She’s never met a lie she didn’t like.

1. The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing