Christians Kicked Out Of Coffee Shop By Boy-Bone Smoking Owner

October 8, 2017

And to think these perverts expect “tolerance” from anyone? I’m a peace-loving man, but this guy would have pushed me to the outer limits of restraint.

Warning: extremely graphic language and blasphemous content.

1. October 8, 2017 9:16 am

All Christians know that they are going to suffer persecution for the sake of Jesus and so this should not come as a shock to anybody. But if I were the Christians involved I would be going on a pretty expansive campaign of spreading the word about this particular hateful place.

2. October 8, 2017 12:03 pm

This is nothing new

It’s been going on for years

My own experiences…

I live in a City where there is a big gay population

Gay Establishments

Charge straight people a cover charge at the door of the club while gays get in free
    ***
    Straights are denied entry into gay bars
    ***
    Steak House…oh yes this is a good one and true

Gay establishment Steak House restaurant had 2 different sets of menu’s

Lower prices for gays

Higher prices for straights

…until they got caught and run out of business!

😉

• October 8, 2017 10:57 pm

there are gay clubs in Ft. Worth. One in particular The Rainbow Lounge (go figure). Been around for decades. Personally I’ve never been there. During my single years I was the J.J’s Blues Bar guy downtown Ft. Worth. Great place! Favorite semi-regular band was Elvis T. Busboy and the Texas Blues Butchers. Good stuff! Their stuff is available on YouTube.

3. October 8, 2017 2:13 pm

Found the audio muted; even on YT. Had to enable subtitles, even then seemed to be edited. But I get the message. Another sign of the times we’re living in.

• October 8, 2017 10:59 pm

Hmmm … worked when I first posted it. I’ll see if I can find a better one. The guy is a very sick dude. Okay, I think this will work!

• October 9, 2017 12:24 am

I later noted in my taskbar the speaker icon indicated my speakers were shut down. I do not know how that happened, I then enabled them.
      Rare, but when Firefox does an upgrade, I have to check my settings; same with my cable internet provider.

4. October 9, 2017 6:51 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.