NEVER FORGET … All but forgotten. But not by all

September 30, 2017

I think I’ll start this off by simply commenting about the current affairs. Naturally the media is all over President Trump “not responding fast enough” to the devastation in Puerto Rico. Typical. I was listening to the news on the way to work the other day and even they were saying that plenty of supplies have been arriving there. The problem is (according to the radio media) the roads are washed out. Most are impassable and then there aren’t any truck drivers because they’re having their own problems (the ones from Puerto Rico). The government there is asking anyone with a CDL (that’s a Commercial Driver’s License for those educated individual ones on the left) to come to the island and help out ‘manning’ the trucks to deliver the needed supplies. I know that even if President Trump flew his own jet in the middle of the storm loaded with supplies the media would have found some way to criticize him, so any negative reporting, which is 99.9% of it all, will be as such.

We’re reading daily how President Trump hasn’t “drained the swamp” and the media is focused on every syllable, every action, every misstep by everyone in Trump’s administration. I’m going to post a link to illustrate how the corruption from the previous administration has filtered into the Trump administration. It is a daunting task to weed out the corruption that was implemented by Obama and his team of weasels. I know there are some who keep saying “Obama and Hillary are old news. Why can’t we just talk about Trump?” Well, because Obama and Hillary’s corruption had/has far-reaching consequences, and said corruption is alive and well as this is being written. Take a few minutes and watch THIS VIDEO and you’ll get an idea what President Trump is up against in “draining the swamp.”  And getting back to Obama being “old news;” this is on the front page of Yahoo News right now.  CLICK RIGHT HERE .  So dear friends, Barack Obama isn’t quite the “old news” as some might suggest.

Okay, moving on to what I really wanted to write about. Generally, every year on Sept. 11, I post something regarding the treason and tragedy of that infamous day of 9/11/2001. In my view that fateful day changed the course of the United States and yea, even the world. The events of that day set in motion the chaos and division world-wide and set up the vision voiced by G.H.W. Bush decades ago … of a New World Order. And then the call for another Pearl Harbor-in-scope attack on the U.S.  (My link doesn’t even touch the plan of that day which was mostly likely conceived five years before execution. But just to provide my readers a small insight to the nefarious, behind the scenes workings leading up to 9/11/2001) Simply type in New Pearl Harbor and you’ll be taken to links about what that means and you  can research for yourself if you’re interested in a small peep into the truth.

I remember vividly the events of 9/11/2001. I received a phone call that morning informing me that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. At the time I simply thought something like, “Geez, what kind of pilot could make that kind of error?” Then minutes later another call … another plane hit the other World Trade Center tower. I was busy at work at couldn’t grasp  what was happening at that particular moment. Shortly thereafter a call that one of the buildings “fell down.” I stopped what I was doing and questioned the caller, “What do you mean “fell down?” they said, “The building collapsed … the whole thing!” I said, “There is no way a plane hitting the building could cause it to collapse.” and “Do you know how big those buildings are?” I grabbed a t.v. set which was in my driver’s room and put it in my office and then watched. I saw the 2nd building come down. I remember perfectly my very first thoughts as I watched the building collapse … “Someone is setting off explosive charges in those buildings!” I saw the charges being set off just ahead of the collapsing buildings. From that very second my view of our government changed. Naturally, the media went into full cover-up mode. They were so “into” the cover-up that they were reporting events before they even happened!

David Ray Griffin’s book, Crossing The Rubicon is an excellent source of unanswered questions and contradictions in the so-called “investigations” and conclusion of what happened on 9/11/2001.

Moving along here, the phrase “NEVER FORGET” which was born that day has long been forgotten. Briefly, what I find most odd and troubling is that the conservatives are the most inclined to believe the “official government report.” I’ve had true conservative friends tell me, “Steve, if you think our government played any part in 9/11/2001 then this is where we part ways,” and folks, sad to say I never heard from them again. Getting briefly into my personal feelings I utterly loathe the Clintons, the Bush family and  the Obamas. First, the Clintons. An endless trail of dead bodies going all the way back to when Bill was governor of Arkansas. Then the cover up of TWA Flight 800 on Bill’s watch. Well over 200 eye witnesses seeing a missile going up, adjusting in mid-flight and striking the plane … all squashed and ignored. Bush family … utterly corrupt and like the Clintons, responsible for the deaths of countless innocent people around the world. Obama, the same. All cut from the same corrupt cloth.

I found the following article just yesterday or maybe the day before and I recalled that I hadn’t written anything this year about 9/11/2001. Through the years naturally I’ve heard every “debunk” line of crap and been called “conspiracy theorist” and “tin foil hat” loon by those who I would think had an IQ above their shoe size, but I for sure was wrong about that. “If the government was involved, why hasn’t anyone come forth?” “9/11/2001 was way too massive to keep contained. Some one would have come forth with the truth!” is what a lot of people say. Problem is, many, many folks have come forth and immediately they are attacked by the major media or threatened or some simply exited the land of the living. Face it folks, when you have an entity as powerful as the United States government which is steeped in corruption, it can do whatever it wants, to anyone it wants and there is nothing you can do if you want to continue living your life in relative peace and safety.

RIGHT HERE is the article I’m referring to and below is an excerpt …

Via: Activist Post

Over the past 15 years many highly respected academics and experts have come forward to challenge the official narrative on the collapse of the WTC towers forwarded by the U.S. government. The official government position holds that the collapse of all three towers was due to intense heat inside of the buildings.
But a new forensic investigation into the collapse of the three World Trade Center towers on 9/11, published in Europhysics News – a highly respected European physics magazine – claims that “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”

THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUSH AND U.S. GOVERNMENT FOR THIS.

1. September 30, 2017 4:55 pm

You and I – objects of anger and ridicule that it was controlled demolition; first damn thing I thought when they both pancaked. Those towers were designed to withstand a plane impact; Large pieces of the wings, tail and fuselage would have been scattered all over the area.
    For that matter, what of the one that supposedly hit the Pentagon; again, where was all the wreckage? Large pieces of the wings, tail and fuselage would have been scattered all over the area.
    The one that supposedly crashed (I forget what state) in the field – same story; no large wreckage field. I know what had to happen to that one, an F-16 shot it out of the air with a missile.
    Hell, Steve, some are so self deluded, they couldn’t see the truth if it hit them in the face. Here is my latest on this issue –

• September 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Precisely. the FBI showed up within 10 minutes at every local business in the area of the Pentagon and gathered any and all recording which might possibly reveal what actually hit the building.
      Pennsylvania. The plane was shot down. That’s why the wreckage was scattered around for miles. I read the link you sent and yes, therein lies a small part of the truth. I heard a structural engineer say even if the buildings were filled with jet fuel, not enough heat would have been generated to cause them to collapse.

2. September 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

3. October 1, 2017 12:43 am

I think the WTC buildings were taken down by demolition charges for sure.
    I just don’t think it was the type people are used to seeing when we watch buildings imploded or old steel bridges dropped into the water below. It would have taken a team of 12-15 guys 2-3 months to place and wire up all the charges- no way to keep that a secret.
    I think there were only a small number of carefully placed and sandbagged directional charges used in parking garage and maybe a few ground floor charges.
    There were 4 main steel support columns in parking garage under each of towers-probably similar for building 7.
    That’s why no one involved has come forward- it was only a couple of guys who would and will never talk.
    That’s how I figure it was done- only way that makes sense.
    Planes hit towers- that’s fact it happened.
    All it would take is a few charges to weaken support columns, then with the fire from jet fuel sucking air from holes in parking garages/ ground floors, combined with natural gas lines catching fire – it turns into basically a huge cutting torch temp. and velocity fire.
    That’s how I think it was done.
    I know how big buildings like the WTC towers are built, I’ve worked on a half dozen of them and no way in hell a plane makes the whole building come down- something helped the towers and building 7 come down- in their own footprint- foor after floor pancaking onto the floor below.

• October 1, 2017 6:07 am

There was a guy who testified that the service elevators were fully accessible. He also testified (I can’t remember who it was now but someone who knew the layout of the buildings) hearing workmen behind the walls, etc. for a long period of time. Doubt not that regardless of how many people were involved, keeping it a secret was not the main objective. Like I said, many, many people came forward and everyone was silenced one way or the other. A government as powerful and as far-reaching as ours pulled this off literally in our faces, sacrificing 3,000 innocent people for the “greater good.” There were something like 70+ main support beams that tapered from the bottom of the buildings to the top. At best the only thing that could have happened is the tipping over of the section above where the planes allegedly hit. World Trade Center Building #7 is the main smoking gun. It wasn’t hit by anything and had some small fires in the lower part of the building … like furniture or the like. Controlled demolition beyond a doubt, only happened under coordination via our government planned for around five years.

• October 1, 2017 7:14 am

I agree it was a controlled demolition- I just don’t think it was done by the normal method- would take too many charges and way too much time.
      Blow a few of the main support columns and maybe the main elevator shafts, and you get a jet fuel and natural gas fire enhanched by the increased airflow from bottom to top weakens support beams for several floors- probably helped along by some more directional or cutting charges and the buildings falls like we saw them fall.
      The workmen behind the walls were likely doing wiring that they had no idea what it was for.
      That wiring was likely for upper floor charges to start the pancaking of floors into the one below.
      I read about the wiring taking place and the empty boxes that were laying around somewhere.
      What they were using doesn’t make much sense for wiring a commercial building.
      Another possibility for where charges were placed is the wire, pipe, and HVAC chases- they run from bottom to top in every big building usually along support columns.
      The workmen in the walls has been stated by a lot of people. It’s likely how charges were placed and set- by someone other than the union electricians.
      Had to be no more than 3 or 4 guys max to set charges or someone would have let something out by now. People suck at keeping secrets.
      Building don’t fall like that from fire alone or a plane impact alone- or the combination of the two- they were brought down by explosives- that’s the only way to make that size building drop straight down.
      Steel surrounded by concrete, rebar, and wire mesh takes more than even super hot fire and airplane impact to fail.

• October 1, 2017 1:51 pm

I agree about the controlled demolition and we’ll never know how or when the explosives were installed. The main point is the government is lying to us and G.W. Bush along with every other traitor sacrificed 3,000 Americans that day for their nefarious goal. Just think of the depravity that exists within our government and has for decades. How many people has our government sacrificed, murdered, threatened, etc.? There is no question regarding the darkness that’s prevalent world wide. I’m gong to write a post today to get some stuff off my chest about this. Thank you for your most welcomed comments and insight on this subject. Here’s a link that might save you some time in searching for various confirmations of what we’ve been discussing …

• October 1, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks- I’m spending my day wrenching on one of the kid’s cars.

• October 1, 2017 2:14 pm

Heh heh, ah yes “kids” … I always loved kids … until I met one! (KIDDING!) Have a great weekend!

1. The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing