56% of people approve of President Trump’s job performance … despite the drivel from the left.

September 28, 2017

Folks, I’m sick of the certified bullshit of the major media and the utter morons who buy into their crap and lies regarding President Trump. And the phony claim that 65% of Americans oppose him and how “most Americans” can’t stand him … and that even those who supported him in the beginning don’t any more. Well, Newsmax has a “Rate President Trump” poll out almost every day on the Yahoo Home Page. I highlighted this on August 30. I did the survey again today 9/28/2017 and here are the results …

Practically unchanged (note the date so you won’t think I’m using the same form). Kind of makes those who claim that 65% disapprove of him look a bit foolish IMHO.

1. September 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Not to rain you your parade here, Tom… but this is what Wiki says about Newsmax…

“Nielsen Online said Newsmax.com was the most trafficked conservative website with approximately 4 million unique visitors monthly.[9] A 2010 study released by Nielsen reported that Newsmax.com was the number one site for conservatives in the U.S., making it one of the most influential conservative news sites in the nation.[1] Alexa Internet statistics for Newsmax.com indicate that the readership consists mainly of Internet users over the age of 45, which aligns itself to the average age of Republican leaning voters, as gathered by The Pew Research Center.[13][14]”

So, if Newsmax is a fave of conservatives, would not conservatives be mostly the ones responding to those poll questions? Hardly a universal response group for a proper sampling of the pulse of the nation.
    But here’s the other end of that… IF more conservatives responded because that’s who the audience is, then the first poll question alone shows a whopping 43% of conservatives are NOT in approval of Trump’s performance? That’s a bit revealing to me.

• September 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Ah Doug, that’s quite a bit of research you did on Newmax. Like I said, the survey is featured on the Yahoo News Home page which hardly is “conservative.” Quite the opposite for sure. I’d like to see your research as to the news sources I mentioned in my previous post to illustrate who or what type of folks “favor” them. I don’t see the need to myself. It was proven on Nov. 8, 2016 when HIllary had a 90+% chance of winning the election according to nearly every poll and news source … until around 9 p.m. that night.

2. September 28, 2017 3:15 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

3. September 29, 2017 6:59 am

Good one Steve. Re-posted over at Grumpy’s.

4. September 29, 2017 9:43 am

In the first part of a two part interview of Rush Limbaugh on “Hannity” last night, Rush reminded us all of the fact that D.C. lobbyists donate money to both R’s and D’s. In order to get that $ for re-election purposes, both members of the Uni-party must “toe the line” in compliance towards what these donors want, or the Reps. and Senators will be out of a job in the next election cycle.

Steve, I know that you are savvy enough to realize this, but much of the public, sadly, doesn’t. This explains why “just enough R’s” refuse to vote for O-care repeal and replace legislation. It also explains why much of the legislative agenda that President Trump brings forth on the issues doesn’t get through both the House and Senate. President Trump is NOT beholden to the evil swamp creature donors. Therefore, they can’t control him!

Rush also revealed that the “establishment R’s in Congress didn’t expect Trump to win.” They were likely ready to just go along with HiLIARy’s awful agenda.

Bottom line? The Uni-party D.C. swamp creatures side with donors rather than the people. This keeps their jobs intact, and at the same time, keeps We The People under the grip of The Deep State.

It’s awful! But I think that people are waking up to these facts. I continue to hope and pray that the humongous job of destroying the Deep State continues, and that one day our government will once again be for, and about, what our Founders originally created for our nation and will once again pass legislation that We The People want!

• September 30, 2017 8:32 am

You are exactly right Christine. “Uni-party” is spot on! John McCain and Susan Collins are no doubt Democrats with “R’s” on the name plate. Collins is a stark raving liberal period. John McCain is another story. He had his moment of glory and fame via his questionable military “service.” I say “questionable as I’ve seen plenty of stories regarding traitorous and treasonous actions during his five years of captivity and long afterwards. I really can’t say too much about him beyond what he has done since becoming a U.S. Senator. I do know that he definitely is a supporter of terror groups and straddles the fence just enough to keep getting re-elected as a “conservative.” He threw the election when he “ran against” Barack … that campaign was an utter joke from the start. Of course Mitt Romney could easily had beaten Obama but checked his manhood at the door of his nomination for the Republican contender back then. I knew months before that election that Romney was throwing the election as well. Anyway, I’m fixin’ to post something here. I have the weekend off!

• September 30, 2017 9:27 am

John McCain feigned his “conservatism” for many years. But when the truth surfaced about him, his past, and where his actual political leanings hail from, the mask of deception has now been taken off of him.

The leftists and “uni-party” R’s are being unmasked through Trump’s Presidency. I have read that Mitch McConnell absolutely hates Trump, though he tries to appear “supportive.” I sometimes wonder if it is only “all about the money” from donors, or is something else is afoot with these people? I think that another possibility is the “dirt” that the donors/swamp creatures have on each politician (and maybe even death threats?) also keeps them in line and keeps them from actually working for We The People!

Since Trump is not a “career politician” type of person and isn’t going to follow the playbook of the swamp creatures, I think such a fact terrifies them! Do many fear that President Trump will expose them for who and what they are? Well, it appears that he doesn’t need to. Anyone who is paying attention to the truth of the matter can now see that they are exposing themselves as the swamp creatures all on their own! And, I think it’s great that many Americans have now awakened to this fact and the truth about the grip of “The Deep State” is no longer just a “conspiracy theory,” precisely because those in membership to that evil group can no longer hide!

5. September 29, 2017 12:06 pm

All I can say is living here in England, I am so glad that Donald Trump is the President of The United States. Take a look at North Korea God forbid the worst happens, I am pleased that President Trump is there. There are more people who like him but they fear abuse if they say so.

• September 30, 2017 8:36 am

The election of Barack Obama was set in motion many years ago … actually on 9/11/2001. I’ll get into that shortly. Trump’s election has thrown the political establishment here in the U.S. backwards and both parties aren’t liking it. The media is beside itself and the left is blowing a gasket. What’s stunning Anna is the folks on the left can’t or refuse to see what’s happening. They have been manipulated by the media, which I contend is the real enemy of the American people, which in turn is the enemy of the entire world. Like it says over at the Canada Free Press … “Without America there is no free world” and you can take that to the bank.

1. The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing