The real enemy of the American people is the major media.

September 27, 2017

On July 7, 2016 a black man who as a result of eight long years of listening to a racist black president disparage police officers and thanks to the major media sowing the seeds of racial divide shot and killed five Dallas police officers. Barack Obama gave a speech at the memorial service for the slain officers in which he said this,  “If we’re honest, perhaps we’ve heard prejudice in our own heads and felt it in our own hearts. We know that. And while some suffer far more under racism’s burden, some feel to a far greater extent discrimination’s sting. Although most of us do our best to guard against it and teach our children better, none of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”   Seven days after the murder of those five Dallas cops Barack Obama invited the leaders of the Black Lives Matter group to the White House.

The media makes Barack Obama who hands down was the absolute worst “president” in U.S. history a god. The media have covered his lies, his scandals, his failings and neglect of his duties as a president to protect the United States and her citizens. Countless innocent Americans died as a direct result of his actions or carelessness. When Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were being slaughtered in Benghazi Obama was missing for eight hours. We still don’t know today where he was and what he was doing. The next morning he flew to Las Vegas for a fund-raiser. When Daniel Pearl was beheaded Obama gave about a one minute speech and in less than 10 minutes was on the golf course mucking it up with his butt buddies. Obama criticized and disgraced the United States every day to every nation around the world. This is why he was so popular with other world leaders. They knew he hated the U.S. and would do everything he could to humiliate America and her citizens.

Folks, the honest truth is that the major media is absolutely the enemy of America. They lie continuously to us. Donald Trump is continually attacked 24/7 by the media. The media is focused on one thing and one thing only; to make Donald Trump out to be a racist, a liar, a bigot, and a divider. President Donald Trump was never accused of being any of those things until he won the Republican nomination. Then when he actually won the election against all odds the media, the Democrats, the Republicans and the left in general couldn’t accept it. They never will accept it. The phony “investigation” by Robert Mueller is nothing but a bunch of Hillary supporters and donors working furiously to cover up all the nefarious collusion between Hillary and the Russians and how the media colluded with the Hillary campaign to throw the election to her. They pushed the Russian collusion thing until it’s actually a joke. There are just enough Republicans who in reality are Democrats to upend almost everything President Trump is trying to do. John McCain, who threw the election when he ran against Barack is a complete disgrace and will continue to attempt to undermine President Trump every step of the way until he meets his maker, which will happen very soon. McCain really should focus on getting his soul right with God instead of harboring bitterness for being exposed for the fraud he is. What a pity to be 80 years old with brain cancer and all you can think about is “getting even” with President Trump for trading insults during the campaign.

I started this post yesterday, and got a lot farther, then hit a couple of keys simultaneously and deleted half of what I wrote. So I’ll try to convey what  I was thinking about and continue this pointless article.

Moving on to the matter of the NFL disrespecting the law enforcement community across the country. Let’s start with the first guy who gained national attention for his protest to get at the heart of the matter. Colin (or is it “colon”) Kaepernick before a pre-season game in 2016 sat during the playing of “The Star Spangled Banner” and said, “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”  So folks, this whole protest thing is about the American flag and cops killing black folks, which as much as it pains me to say, every one of those black folks killed by the cops deserved what they got. I’m not going to get off into the Michael Brown killing beyond the fact that it was proven beyond any doubt that Mr. Brown robbed a convenience store then proceeded to assault a police officer, trying to take his gun and got his shit blown away. The “hands up don’t shoot” thing never happened. It is the media which pushed this lie and naturally the majority of the black community after years of buying the crap fed them by the likes of Barack Obama that they are “victims of racism” fall for it. Exactly like they overwhelmingly vote Democrat for the past 50 years because the Democrats lie to them, promise them a bunch of stuff they never deliver … yet they continue voting for them. It’s really stunning that a group of people can be so ignorant as to fall for the same lies time and again. The Kaepernick thing happened in Sept. of 2016. In July of 2016 five Dallas police officers were murdered while protecting a protest by the Black Lives Matter group … by a black man who was pissed off about black thug-wannabees getting shot by the cops for doing stupid stuff … stuff that I or any white person doing would end up in the same condition. The b.s. about “equality” and the disproportionate number of black people in prison is nothing but that … b.s.

I know the media is continually attacking President Trump, his wife, his kids, his policies, his way of speaking, his ideas … hell, the way he combs his hair, eating habits, etc. etc. so that they can find something, anything to separate him from his supporters. I honestly believe the media is failing in this and that in reality they are bolstering his 2nd term should he choose to run for re-election. I think the utter bias and nonsense, fake news, and liberal slant on every Trump issue is evident, especially to Trump supporters and is filtering over to some on the left. First, it’s not possible for President Trump to be wrong about everything which the media is pushing relentlessly. Next, if you notice there are absolutely zero reporting about the important issues for regular Americans. The media are under-reporting or not reporting the important stuff which eventually will come to light. Folks, come on. Just think back one year ago. Trump didn’t have a prayer of winning anything. Hillary was 90+% assured to win the election by a landslide, both the popular and electoral college right up until 9:00 p.m. on November 8th. These same pathetic freaks who absolutely blew a gasket when Hillary lost couldn’t believe that through all the cheating, manipulating of the truth, giving Hillary debate questions ahead of the debates, printing only articles to put her in a favorable light, colluded with the Hillary campaign … Obama “wiretapping” the Trump campaign, and on and on … got beat.  Pick any of these and check it out for yourselves. And THIS IS THE BEST there is which illustrates just how stupid the left is. That video should be tweeted by President Trump every single day … rubbed in the faces of the self-righteous, self-absorbed phonies on the left … every day.

Sorry to skip around so much today. I started this yesterday and have been trying to finish this up here at work, so I get side tracked with actually having to do some work around here (geez, what’s this world coming to?). Anyway, I gotta go. Have a great ‘rest of your day’ and let not your heart be troubled. I’ve read the ‘back of the book’ … actually the entire ‘book’ many times through and I know who wins in the end!  Let me know in the comments section if I made any typos as I don’t have time to proof-read this!

1. September 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Well, jeepers, Steve… 🙂
    I’m not going to argue or debate.. this is your blog and I’m not going to change your mind nor are you going to change mine. But you seem so enraged by it all. Yeah, ok.. I pick on Trump with some vigor but I am entirely centering on the man and his persona and lack of experience for the office and personal behavior. You’re pissed at the media, liberals, this obsession with anything Obama and/or Clinton when that is old news… it’s like this whole thing is the conservative right against the world. This idea that the media is just one big liberal plot against Trump simply doesn’t make sense. You seem to want to blame the media for somehow corrupting or brainwashing the 65% of the country who don’t support him. While I have no problem falling into that category (gawd knows a brainwashing every once in a while might be a good thing) would you be suggesting that I possibly can’t think for myself?

• September 28, 2017 7:11 am

Thanks for stopping by Doug and as always I surely welcome your comments. I kind think you missed my point here. Point being the media (vast majority) in general, if I have to name them then I’ll start with MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, HUFF POST, New York Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, Yahoo News, Think Progress, Business Insider. Every single one of the few mentioned had representatives meet with the Hillary Campaign before the election and colluded with her campaign regarding the reporting of any articles that put Hillary in a negative light. I’m somewhat stunned that you cannot grasp that the American people in general get their news from the aforementioned “news sources.” Thus, when they’re reporting continually negative, biased and in many cases genuine fake news about the President you don’t see how this can affect the opinions of those who see, read and hear the stuff? You keep saying that Obama and Hillary are “old news” suggesting they’re not a part of any of this. I can’t log onto the internet without seeing Obama and/or Hillary being featured making comments or giving speeches about President Trump and how “wrong” he is concerning everything. I certainly wish they were “old news” as you put it, but that simply isn’t the case. Let me say this in finishing up this reply … I can promise you that the poll saying 65% of the country don’t support is nothing short of b.s. And finally back to the media being the enemy … I’m now, that I think about it, cannot get a grip on your inability to grasp that the outright lying and biased of the press feeding the American people doesn’t affect their opinions. Stunning indeed. It makes perfect sense when representatives from CNN feed debate questions in advance to Hillary Clinton …

• September 28, 2017 10:42 am

Steve.. we can certainly agree we are respectively “stunned” at each other’s opinion.

• September 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Maybe we all have an obsession with that Obama, looking back at all the Presidents I can remember, Obama is the worst on record. For a start what exactly did he achieve, now he’s all about how many millions of $ he can make. Racism has raised its ugly head not only in the US but here in the UK, and its due to the damage Obama did. One can barely voice an opinion here in the UK without being called a Racist. You had a choice in America Clinton or Trump and Donald Trump Won and was Elected President, those that voted for him have the right to have the President they voted for. Here the press, TV Channels in particular the BBC are are all so biased against our Government under Prime Minister Theresa May it seems the Lefty Pinkos are not only here but alive and doing well in the US too.

• September 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Of course I cannot answer to British politics (hell, I barely can answer for the politics on this side of the pond) but I do follow some of it just to stay informed. But I might be able to point a finger of blame your way… if your country hadn’t been so hasty to give up this place we’d likely not be in this mess. 🙂

2. September 28, 2017 9:23 am

Hi again Steve!

I truly believe now that once leftists are assimilated into the “Borg” of leftist lunacy, “resistance is futile” and they cannot (or, just absolutely refuse to) break away from it! If you saw my post on the NFL debacle, I had a link to a blog that describes what the “Borg” (from the fictional Star Trek series) is. Yet, we have seen it come to life (um…more like a death spiral) in the media of mass deception and those who have fallen for the lies…hook, line, and sinker… absolutely refuse to see how badly they have been duped!

This comment will be long and I hope you don’t mind. On another blog, I shared the recent story of an encounter with a young man in his 30’s who calls himself a “progressive.” He absolutely hates President Trump. Here’s the story:

I recently had a conversation with a young man in his 30’s who asked me to look at videos of both Obama and Trump. He asked me to compare Trump’s squinty eyes with those of Obama’s being “wide open” when he speaks. This is a guy who really hates Trump and thinks he could be “the Antichrist.” I didn’t have the heart to tell him that Obama’s eyes were so dilated that he appeared high on something. I did say that I could never have voted for Obama because he believes it’s OK to kill babies in the womb. The young man was becoming frustrated with me… and said, “but look at the eyes! The eyes are the window to the soul.” He was angry that so many evangelicals voted for Trump. I said, “what about the lies of Hillary?” He said, “she’s old news and don’t change the subject.” I said, “maybe Trumps older and lighter eye color causes him to squint more?”

We went back and forth about the “fake news” against Trump and the adoration news coverage of Obama. The PR and propaganda lies are guilty of ratcheting up more and more hatred against our current President. As a PR agent, The young man had to realize this but didn’t want to admit it!

Near the end of our back-and-forth conversation, I told him that the Bible tells us that there are “many antichrists who have come into the world.” However, there will be only one antichrist that will one day sit in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and declare himself to be God. He said to me, “I could see Trump doing that.” Sigh… I replied that it would take years to rebuild the temple and there have been many dictators throughout history who were thought of as the antichrist, but they were just evil people.

I brought up many of the good things Trump has already done for our country. He was not well informed about any of it.

The way I see it, God got us through eight terrible years of the Obama presidency. Clinton would have been four more years of the same. I’m grateful that she lost and isn’t able to do more damage to our beloved nation.

The rest of the family hid out in the kitchen, not wanting any part of our somewhat bizarre conversation! This young man is searching. He has delved into Buddhism, New Age (likes Eckhart Tolle), Kabbalah…to name just a few. I want him to continue to want to have these discussions with me. I have been tempted to give him a book or two to read, but I don’t think he’s quite ready to accept them.

One interesting thing was his 5 minute description of what Public Relations is all about (e.g. it’s not always about what is necessarily true, but rather it’s about what sells) and how news organizations and newspapers are about that, too. It was then that I made the case that we cannot always rely on the media to tell us the truth! He quickly changed the subject!

I did a post the other day about Ben Shapiro’s speech at Berkeley. He discusses that very thing… “People are all kinds of crazy,” and “really nutty.” The snowflakes at the leftist universities are so used to getting the views of one side of the political spectrum that they don’t even know why they shouldn’t hear both? Really sad…

This young man has been assimilated into the progressive-minded “Borg”! Some people are just too far gone and resistant to discussion about the truth of what is going on in the current political atmosphere.

Have you ever read books from C.S. Lewis? He was a genius and exceptional Christian literature writer. Here’s a quote from “The Screwtape Letters”:

“…..But hatred is best combined with Fear. Cowardice, alone of all the vices, is purely painful – horrible to anticipate, horrible to feel, horrible to remember; Hatred has its pleasures. It is therefore often the compensation by which a frightened man reimburses himself for the miseries of Fear. The more he fears, the more he will hate. And Hatred is also a great anodyne for shame….. “

-CS Lewis, the Screwtape Letters

That is what it’s all about! “Fear masked as hatred, cloaking shame.”

It’s been over two decades since I read that book so I am reading it again. I think that it will equip me with what I need to share when confronted with those who “combine hatred with fear”…when all along such hatred is being used as an antidote for their deepest fears.

• September 28, 2017 10:33 am

What a great comment Christine! The young man obviously isn’t quite sold totally into progressivism as you wouldn’t have had that long of an exchange with him. I think as you gently reason with him using the wisdom I know you have from God that you’ll eventually be able to slowly get through to him. It seems he’s searching right now. The empty space he’s seeking to fill is a “God shaped” hole that only God’s spirit can fill precisely. I’ve never read any books by C.S. Lewis. I’ve heard of him and have read many Christian authors and speakers quote him. Clearly an exceptional man of God and full of wisdom. I’d like to suggest watching some Youtube videos of a guy named Justin Peters. He is probably the most articulate and learned person I’ve listened to regarding false prophets and prosperity preachers. I think you’ll like what he has to say about various topics. I’m heading over to your place now to check things out. Thank you for you most welcomed comments and for being a true friend for quite a few years now.

• September 28, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks Steve. He is still very much entrenched in his beliefs and I felt like he was trying to convince me that I am wrong (just like he thinks that all the other evangelicals who voted for Trump are wrong) and, for now, he stands as a “proud progressive.”

I continue to gently lead him towards the truth found in the Bible. He claims that he “read it” years ago. But when I share certain verses with him he often replies, “I didn’t know that was in the Bible.”

Lewis is likely better known for several other books, like “Mere Christianity,” and “The Chronicles of Narnia.” However, “The Screwtape Letters” is a imaginative (some may see it as “wickedly funny”) correspondence between two devils, Screwtape and his young nephew, Wormwood. The senior fiend advises his nephew in how to lead humanity astray. The book covers questions about good and evil, temptation, repentance and grace.

Thanks for the recommendation of Justin Peters. False prophets and prosperity teachers abound these days, so it’s good to know of someone who counters them.

Your welcome! We have been blogging friends for several years and I’m so glad! In fact, WordPress just sent me an “anniversary” notice today. The years are flying by and I’m getting older, but God is good, faithful and true…always! God bless!

• September 28, 2017 11:15 am

Christine.. while I admire your attempt to communicate with a Trump naysayer (unusual for a conservative), having read his response to your queries it’s readily apparent even to me that his reasons tend to be a bit disjointed and not with a lot of substance. I’d not necessarily slap him on the back and go buy him a drink myself in spite of us having the same objection, albeit for different reasons. But the fact is… I have gotten this same kind of misguided justification from followers of Trump to the ends of the earth regardless of what he does. So I think both sides have our respective “meandering souls”.

But I noticed in your story you didn’t ask him “why” he felt the way he did about Trump. It seems you spent time “sharing” with him how you think he should feel and that his own views were obviously wrong and incomprehensible compared with your’s, but I would have pushed beyond the “squinty eyes” thing. I tend to be more a humanist and behavioralist and I do have a curiosity about how people relate. The big reason I am in Steve’s blog here.. and in my fellow blogger, CitizenTom’s blog, is because I am discovering the “why”. It’s of absolutely no value to me one bit diving into a conservative den of immovable opinion such as this to just scream, piss, and moan how “wrong” everyone is. I’m trying to understand my fellow Americans.. not looking to assign blame. And if anyone wishes to compare facts, non-facts, fake facts.. I am open to it. I follow this site, and a couple others of similar theme, to try and understand. I am VERY sure few readers, if any, in here follow my blog. Why? Because what I espouse, in spite of my trying to be non-partisan, Trump’s removal… is akin to asking someone to deny the Almighty. I am trying to learn where that comes from.
      I’m not one bit of an ego to be looking for followers. Screw that. What’s important is understanding the why.

• September 28, 2017 11:34 am

Thank you for commenting again Doug and interacting with my very good friend Christine. As to the “why” thing regarding Trump. I went through all the “whys” that I supported Mr. Trump before the election. Dear Christine was not a Trump supporter and we did have our differences and I carefully explained why I supported him and then we just left off our back and forth until after the election. So, with all due respect I’m not going to revisit the ‘why’ I support Trump and still do. He was not my first choice but was a very close 2nd. I think he’s doing a good job despite opposition from the media (whether you can see that or not is not relevant), the Democrats, the establishment Republicans, Hollywood, comedians (I find it facinating that a lot of folks on the left actually believe and listen to the likes of Stephen Colbert, etc.) Obama and Hillary continually getting air time and featured on various news sites for their opinions regarding President Trump.
      I will give the Democrats credit for one thing. They stick together no matter what. I mean look what they did to Bernie Sanders and he still supports the Democrats and they still “love” him despite burning his campaign. The Democrats are nearly always 100% lock step on anything presented by another. The Republicans … not so much. John McCain, Susan Collins to name a couple. McCain is nothing more than an 80 year old man on the verge of punching the big time clock in the sky and he’s still hung up on Trump winning the presidency and being butt-hurt during the campaign. He dished it out but couldn’t take it, just like a typical liberal. Gotta go … I’m at work and need to actually earn some of the big bucks they’re paying me!

• September 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello Doug,

Nice to “meet” you here. Thanks for your comment and question.

The young man approached me and stated that he wanted me to view videos online of Obama and Trump. He specifically asked me to compare their eyes in the videos and then he asked “what I saw.” When I didn’t give him the answer he was hoping for, he said that Trump’s “squinty eyes” were, apparently, an indication that he wasn’t speaking truthfully. He even went so far as to call him “evil.” That’s where the antichrist discussion started. He assumed that Obama’s “wide open eyes” indicated that he was telling the truth in his speeches. Knowing Obama’s history of drug use, it appeared to me that he was often high on something which caused his eyes to dilate. The young man also mentioned a comment Trump made that was caught on camera years ago about grabbing women in a private area. I was thinking…could this young man have said worse at sometime in his life?

Since he brought up the term “antichrist,” I tried to briefly educate him on what the Bible teaches on that subject.

Anyway, he seemed very bothered by the fact that evangelicals voted in droves for Trump over Hillary.

Being older than him and knowing the history of the Clinton crime family, (i.e. Hillary’s lies, money taken from GeorgEVIL Soros who wants to destroy this nation, her backstabbing of Bernie Sanders, her apparent illness caught on camera, her “deplorables” comment, her approval of Alinsky’s rules for radicals (if I recall correctly, she did her college thesis on it?), her lie about blaming a video when it was her incompetence that 4 Americans died in Benghazi, her pro-death to babies in the womb stance)…I could go on and on…there was no way that I could ever vote for someone like her.

Bottom line, the young man hates the fact that his choice in the election didn’t win, and even 10 months later, he apparently still can’t get over it.

• September 28, 2017 12:37 pm

I understand. Strange folks on both sides.
      I can also understand the “still not getting over it”. 🙂

• September 29, 2017 9:22 am

Doug,

A young woman texted me after the election and wrote, “I don’t know who you voted for, but I’m devastated that Trump won. He’s an awful man!”

I wrote back, “I’m so sorry that the results of the election have affected you so badly! It is so tough to accept when the candidate you choose for office doesn’t win and over the years I have known such disappointment too. Always remember that the love of God and the love of family are there for you, no matter who is president, and such love will never change.”

This provided much needed comfort for her. She was very grateful for realizing that perspective. She wrote something like, ‘that’s what I will focus on; love of God and family!’ I know that she avoids watching the news and tries not to dwell on the issue.

• September 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Those were comforting words for her.. nicely done, Tom. The true backstory to that, is that Trump winning has brought a huge number of people into feeling a huge emotional loss and social disconnect, and simply having to turn to prayer or religious counsel following something as “simple” as an election.. speak volumes regarding feeling like we are sinking into an abyss with this guy.
      Heck… in my 66 years spinning around the sun this has been the one single election that has made me furious. Normally I typically suck up the election results, say “oh well.” and move on. I can’t this time because of the man himself.

But, again.. nice to see you gave this lady spiritual solace and not just dump on her political ideology.

1. Fear masked as hatred, cloaking shame.” | Talk Wisdom