Rating President Trump 8/30/2017 by Newsweek

August 31, 2017

Yesterday afternoon I noticed a questionaire put out by Newsweek about how people think President Trump is doing. Because of the 24/7 bashing and nearly every day a headline which says, “Trump’s poll numbers are plumeting” one would think the little survey would reflect what the major media has been feeding us … bullshit. Well, I took the survey then printed out the results at the time I completed it. I’ll put the results here, though the graph part of the thing won’t be  visible (I guess because it was always changing). Remember this is put out by Newsweek which is about as anti-Trump as you can get.  Here it is …

RATE PRESIDENT TRUMP:

Hmmmm … kind of maks us wonder if he major media is actually lying to us with all the negative crap they put out. It appears he’s doing a pretty good job despite the morons who hate him so much for whatever reasons. If the Republican congress would get off their butt-hurt asses and actually support President Trump he could very well be among the very best, most effective (in a positive way) presidents in U.S. history.

1. August 31, 2017 7:48 am

We know they’ve been lying to us. I know that nobody has ever called me for any surveys. I’m really surprised that they actually printed the results.

2. August 31, 2017 8:45 am

I judge President Trump’s “ratings” by all the people that go to his rallies

Which is in the 1000s

3. August 31, 2017 5:13 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

4. August 31, 2017 10:02 pm

I see the headlines. I have come to believe that headlines are really nothing more than the wish lists the media sends to Santa Claus.

I’m glad to see this poll, and I’m amazed they actually published it!

You’ve been in my prayers, my friend. *hugs* ❤

• September 1, 2017 10:25 am

Thank you Vanessa! I’m needing all the prayers I can get about now and I really appreciate them all. It seems dragging by butt into work every day is about all I can do. Still don’t work a full day, but being a salaried employee helps immensely. It will get better … just taking much more time and effort than I ever dreamed. I hope you and your lovely family are doing good.

5. September 5, 2017 10:51 pm

I think the President is doing a great job despite what his haters thing. His haters really need to spend some time walking in his shoes before they open their filthy know-nothing mouths.

6. September 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Yep, there it is. That’s pretty good. They don’t want to fathom the thought of people’s disapproval for all those standing in his way, preventing him from doing his job. I.e. the deep state, rogue courts, rabid Dems, former presidents and their bandwagon of disciples, holdovers, and miscreants who worship Baal. Or the anti-Trump characters even in Repub ranks standing defiantly in his way — (the way they never stood in the way of Obama)

Well, all that and he is still widely ahead of Congress or the credibility of media. .And that is with media hammering on him and a special counsel investigation w/ 3 committees in congress investigating him. Pretty amazing actually.

1. The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing