Hillary Clinton Is A Liar and folks we dodged a bullet …

August 24, 2017

And the media is making President Trump appear “unfit” for the office of the presidency?

How about this little tid-bit … it’s a short video

Stunning that people still think she should be president.

1. August 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Birds of a Feather 🐦

They wanted Crooked Hillary for President not because she’s competent

But rather she could hide their corruption also

All the while the DemoKKKrats could continue to shake Countries and People down for donations to the Clinton Foundation 🐦

• August 24, 2017 11:29 pm

I think she has something on each and every one of them, from Comet, to Lynch, Holder and Obama as well as others.

• August 25, 2017 7:23 am

Oh, there’s no doubt bettyjo. They all have something on each other. Being associated with the Clintons is something that a lot of folks have exited the land of the living prematurely for ….

• August 25, 2017 7:22 am

Yeah, I noticed the Clinton Foundation doesn’t seem to be as popular as it was when she had something to sell.

2. August 25, 2017 9:42 am

I still shake my head in disbelief that ANYONE could have EVER voted for this evil woman! Great video exposing her hypocrisy, lying, contempt, and disregard for truth. I hope and pray that she is GONE from politics FOREVER! And, I hope that her dopey daughter doesn’t run for anything!

Check out this twitter battle:

Former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton recently sent a tweet regarding the toppling of Confederate monuments.

She likened the statues to the celebration of Lucifer in churches.

Chelsea faced a fair amount of criticism for the tweet.

See it…

Chelsea Clinton
    ‎@ChelseaClinton

The story of Lucifer-who rebelled against God-is part of many Christians’ traditions. I’ve never been in a church with a Lucifer statue.

5:05 PM – Aug 17, 2017

8,072 8,072 Replies

32,583 32,583 Retweets

109,535 109,535 likes

Conservative actor James Woods shot back with a tweet of his own.

Something tells me Chelsea won’t like it too much.

James Woods
    ‎@RealJamesWoods

Check out the #rapist statue of your Dad. Trust me, he was Lucifer to the women he abused. https://twitter.com/chelseaclinton/status/898335002697412608

2:31 PM – Aug 18, 2017

1,962 1,962 Replies

10,276 10,276 Retweets

21,612 21,612 likes

Daaaang!

Juanita Broaddrick, who has long accused former President Bill Clinton of rape, knows exactly which statue needs to be torn down…

From American Mirror:

Speaking exclusively to The American Mirror, Broaddrick denounced the lack of efforts to uproot a monument to Bill Clinton in South Dakota, the man she says raped her in a Little Rock, Arkansas hotel room in 1978.

“I would like to ‘personally’ use a sledgehammer on it, with the help of Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones,” Broaddrick says.

A life-size statue of Clinton stands at the corner of 7th and Saint Joseph Street in Rapid City.

What say you, Chelsea? Should daddy’s statue come down, too?

• August 25, 2017 11:25 am

Perfect comment Christine! The hyprocrisy of the left is stunning. Hillary has such a phony laugh it makes me sick. Like I said in my previous post, I’ve been watching a lot of these older videos especially with Trey Gowdy dong the questioning. My problem is even though he tears up each and every one of the liars … nothing ever happens to them. It’s frustrating to see them (Clinton, Obama, etc.) just get away with their blatant lies and lawlessness. Thank you for the link Christine. I listened to talk radio on the way into work this morning and the hosts were talking about a time when Nancy Pelosi’s dad and some other politician were giving a speech celebrating the erecting of a statue of Stone Wall Jackson and another Confederate general. Suddenly Pelosi is offended at any of the Confederate statues around the U.S. Chelsea is a chip right off the old block and never fell off the family tree. She is just as corrupt as her parents … just not as experienced yet.

3. August 25, 2017 2:17 pm

The corruption is rampant and out of control, the people are bamboozled by corruption’s defenders — and there are many who are culpable — and that is the way it is in American Politics today and I do not see it changing anytime in the near future because the country is too big, too diverse and too divided to ever be effectively governed by a democratic system again. The crooks are always going to laugh Justice in the face if things do not change in Washington …. and that is not likely,

1. The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing