I Keep Thanking God For President Trump!

August 23, 2017

Been a while since I’ve been here. I’ve just been slowly (very slowly) recovering from extensive surgery, which frankly at this stage I’m not sure that I’m better off, time will tell.

Lately I’ve been watching YouTube videos like Trey Gowdy questioning the liars of the Benghazi massacre, and other crimes committed by team Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Susan Rice, etc. etc. Folks, regardless of how it is impossible to find even a neutral report concerning President Trump, every single report or article is utterly negative and loaded with utter lies and misrepresentations in the major media I know beyond a doubt that he is doing a bang-up job, thus the 24/7 endless attacks by the loons on the left. On most on the articles I generally go to the comments section and read with astonishment that people actually believe the utter crap written. It’s actually stunning that there are so many people who literally hate President Trump for no reason beyond the negative press he and his family gets regularly. President Trump isn’t polished like Obama (thank God). President Trump though is not a fraud, phony and liar like Barack Obama is either. When President Trump makes a speech he often goes off script (I think that’s what they call it) and that’s just Trump being Trump. That honesty and sincerity is what got him into the White House. President Trump was never accused of being racist until he won the Republican nomination. Oh, I guess the term “racist” has lost a lot of it’s driving force, so it’s White Supremacy now. You see because with that term white people can accuse other white people and even black people of being White Supremacists. I’m amazed that the left who at one time was so interested in tax-payers money when the investigation into Benghazi was going on are so supportive of the Democrats doing nothing legislatively but they spend every waking minute trying to come up with ways to impeach or get President Trump to resign. In other words suddenly tax-payer’s money is nothing if it can be used to bring our President down. The more I dig into the nefarious actions of the former “administration” the more I realize that President Trump winning the election has pissed off a whole lot of people … Democrat and Republican. Again, President Trump isn’t as conservative as we wanted, though honestly he’s much more conservative than I expected. When Obama left office because he was a lazy moron who didn’t even show up for “work” until 10:00 a.m. each morning and then turned on a sports channel to watch. Well, thank you Barack because you left around 108 federal judge vacancies around the country which President is filling with conservative judges. (Not to mention the big one … Supreme Court Neil Gorsuch … the gift which will keep on giving for decades)

Anyway, there is a whole bunch of stuff I’ve been wanting to write about but honestly haven’t had the energy. I’m going to provide a video which you have to watch. It’s not long, but folks, it is a great reminder of what we suffered (only scratching the surface) for eight long years of the most vile, corrupt and anti-moral, anti-God, anti-America presidential administration in U.S. history.

I hope all my friends are doing well.

August 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Keep getting better. I read you back when you said a few weeks ago you’d spent several days in the hospital, but were home. Guess you had to have more done, Hope you’re on the mend now. I do check each day to see if you’ve written anything and will continue to do so.
    Do take care.

• August 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Yes, Steve — by all means keep on getting better! I am so sorry that you have had to suffer the things that you have suffered during the past few months and I am still earnestly praying for your recovery. I too have been checking every day to see if you have written anything new and will also continue to do so just like Unit said.

• August 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Thank you John! Yeah, The slow recovery has been somewhat discouraging … physical therapy, etc. but I think God is finally saying enough is enough with this ridiculous crap I’ve been suffering, so all is good. Thank you for your prayers and faithful friendship!

• August 25, 2017 9:20 am

The prayers and the friendship will go on as long as there is breath in this old body.

• August 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Yeah, actually it’s been a couple of months now since I was actually in the hospital (8 days). But the surgery was quite extensive and recovery for a guy my age is a bit on the slow side, though I am getting better.

2. August 23, 2017 8:40 pm

“pissed off”

I think its more like they are shaking in their boots

Hope you feel better and get back to your own self once again

If you haven’t already seen it take the time to watch Trump’s rally in AZ last night

It will lift your spirits…😊

• August 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Thanks hocuspocus! I’ll check it out as soon as I’m through replying to my friends here. I did notice the major media in typical liberal fashion tried to make the attendance sparse. I believe nothing they say. Take good care!

• the unit permalink
      August 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Yeah, HP and C&H I happened to be watching CNN for a few minutes Tuesday evening. All the while they lambasting Trump and declaring the massive protests. However the video being shown was a massive welcome meet and greet at the Marine base in Yuma. 🙂

3. August 25, 2017 9:15 am

Dear Christian Brother Steve!

I was so sorry to hear that you had to endure extensive surgery! 😦 It is my hope and prayer that you will recover more quickly now, and that the procedure improves your health, my friend!

I noticed that your more recent post says that “we dodged a bullet” when HiLIARy was defeated! I wholeheartedly agree, and I know that God guided Donald J. Trump through the entire process to defeat the other GOP candidates to become our nominee, and then to win the Election!

I have been reading that there were millions of illegals who voted here in California. I read that Terry McAuliffe had felons vote for HiLIARy in Virginia! Her new book, “What Happened” has her lying, once again, when she claimed that Trump stood “menacingly behind her” and she called him a “creep.” Hannity recently destroyed her argument, when he cited the FACT that her disgusting husband abused many women in his pathetic lifetime!

The leftists will never give up their attempts to destroy President Trump’s presidency; and the riots that they are leading (and, are responsible for BOTH sides – read about Jason Kessler) is these evil people trying to start another civil war! I did a post that included excerpts of Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” playbook that exposes what the leftist goons in the riots and in the media of mass deception are doing; and their goal is as Alinsky wrote in his book, “Eternal war, by definition, must never end.”

Note this excerpt:

The ultimate goal, said Alinsky, is not to arrive at compromise or peaceful coexistence, but rather to “crush the opposition,” bit by bit.[57] “A People’s Organization is dedicated to eternal war,” said Alinsky. “… A war is not an intellectual debate, and in the war against social evils there are no rules of fair play.… When you have war, it means that neither side can agree on anything…. In our war against the social menaces of mankind there can be no compromise. It is life or death.”[58]

– Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.”

4. August 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

1. Trump Detractors Understand Nothing And Are, In Fact, Beyond Understanding Anything | The More Than Unlikely Kingdom Of An Imaginary Billionaire Named John
  2. The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing