Robert Mueller isn’t investigating Russian collusion. He’s covering Hillary’s ass and digging up dirt against President Trump

July 20, 2017

Well folks, it appears the “Russian collusion” fiasco has lost a little of it’s steam lately. Anyone with room temperature IQ can see this is nothing but a good old fashioned dirt-digging expedition. The media, the Democrats, the Republicans, the Hollywood rot-gut, MSM suck-faces on the left who eat everything thrown at them as long as it’s anti-Trump also fell for the “Madam President” line of certified bullshit and scrambled to their safe-spaces in droves upon the realization that the crass, rude, racist, America first billionaire was going to win the presidency. I have to tell you folks, the satisfaction, the utter elation of the morning of Nov. 9, 2016 was a moment of absolute joy so deep the memory will last the rest of my life. Several times a week I sit on my back porch and watch the Youtube videos when CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC,  MSNBC and all the rest realized and had no choice but to concede Trump’s absolute history making win. I literally laugh out loud at the shedding of tears and the pundits spewing “The nation is crying right now” and “How did we get it so wrong” simply stunned beyond belief. What we have seen ever since is all the media and the Democrats have left. And that is four years to derail everything President Trump campaigned on. Building the wall. Stopping terrorists from entering the country. Making it impossible to repeal and/or replace Obamacare. Deporting criminal illegal aliens, etc. Article after article is only about how Trump is failing in following through with his promises, when it’s the media, Democrats and Republicans who are creating roadblocks, throwing anything and everything to disrupt and deflect what President Trump is trying to do. We’re well aware that the MSM had over 65 big name reporters meet with the Hillary campaign from every media outlet to collude with Clinton to throw the election towards her.

We also know beyond a doubt that the Russian collusion accusation against the President is a “nothing-burger” (words of the media). We know they openly admit that their focus is to not report or inaccurately report any accomplishment of the president as failures. I can tell you exactly what’s happening with Robert Mueller’s investigation. There isn’t one. Why would anyone allow Hillary donors to be hired as investigators by Mueller? The media has down played this by boosting the credentials of these hacks, exactly the way they did James Comey’s reputation before he did the unthinkable and reopened the case against Hillary right before the election. Suddenly he’s loathed by the Democrats and blamed for Hillary’s loss. But the Mueller investigation is something much more sinister than simply investigating any Russian involvement in the outcome of the election. The Democrats know they have nothing. They have no one who can beat President Trump in 2020 and they damn well know it. They have to do everything they can to make President Trump’s term an abject failure and they can only do that by obstructing and opposing every policy. The media is leading the way with the Democrats following their lead. Robert Mueller is not investigating any Russian collusion at all. It’s nothing but a side show. Mr. Mueller and his team of Democrat operatives and Hillary campaign supporters are digging up dirt against President Trump to use against him in 2020. Obamacare should have already been repealed hands down and a replacement enacted within a month of President Trump taking office. What we have is a Congress with 100% of Democrats fighting for socialized medicine … European single-payer health care and a great percentage of Republicans who are on board for it as well. Obamacare was designed to fail from the beginning. By the time of the election the thing was such a mess it needed “fixing.” This is where Hillary would have waltzed in and voila, “Obamacare isn’t working out for the low income families and too many people are still uninsured.” Single payer health care would have been a shoe in and the fat greedy bitch would have been a hero and the U.S. government would at this very second be completely in charge of your and mine health care. Rationing, “just take the pill” and die. You have zero choices. The “keep your doctors and health care plan lies believed by the American people would have been confirmation of the incredible stupidity and ignorance of the American people, exactly what the Democrats know them to be. Yes, the only hope the Democrats have in taking the House or Senate is to make sure President Trump fails. Republicans are going along with it at their own peril as the RINOs will be voted out. I’m just not sure what we’ll do if we allow the media circus to succeed in bringing our President down. President Trump has more than proven that he is genuinely an American patriot and has the safety and security of the American people in mind. I believe President Donald Trump is our last hope against total socialism and the collapse of the American way of life.

1. July 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

2. July 21, 2017 7:15 am

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:
    jinxx󾓦xoxo

3. July 23, 2017 10:36 am

More truth from Cry and Howl. Everybody please take a few minutes and read this because I think it is important to your future and the future of those you love —-

4. July 23, 2017 10:38 am

Reblogged this on John Liming. Blog and commented:
    America needs to hear the kind of truth that Cry and Howl upholds, represents and presents! — This is another important blog post that I think the whole country needs to read, study, discuss among themselves and remember for as long as memory is possible —

• July 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Thank you John! What is troubling me is that President Trump is allowing Obama hold-overs to continue. Like the IRS Commissioner. (forgot his name) That arrogant p.o.s. outright lied under oath to Congress but continues on corrupting everything he touches. My humble advice to President Trump … fire every single Obama hold-over regardless of the so-called back-lash. He isn’t going to get a fair shake from the media anyway so why not go for the gold? Hoping you’re doing well John. Call any time and we’ll fellowship!

• July 23, 2017 3:44 pm

I hope you are feeling a lot better after your ordeal and I will call one of these days. I agree that President Trump is far too patient with the nob-wads on The Hill. I agree 100%!

• July 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Thank you John! Lookiing forward to talking with you brother!

5. August 11, 2017 11:14 pm

So sorry this is of topic but I thought you may be able to help.
    What has happened to Hardnox? WordPress says they are suspended?
    Thanks for any help

6. August 17, 2017 12:28 am

I think conservative types are starting to wake up now, seeing all the fit-throwing the left is doing. I’ve read that Republican voter registrations are sky high since the election, and Dem registration is cratering so badly, that even in uber Liberal Calif, there is a chance Dems will lose the next election in some district.

Hopefully the mid-terms will further drive home that Dem-losing nail.

*hugs*

I hope you’ve been well! Keeping you in prayer. ❤

7. July 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Thank you for including my post at your site! I visited and think you’ve got a good thing going there. Love the scripture references. Forgive my use of “colorful” or unsavory terms here at C & H as I’ve been a born againt Christian since 1972. My only justification is that this is a political blog and at times I have the mind set that some “definitive” language is needed to drive home a point. Never the less, I do try to keep it toned down. Again thank you for visiting and you’re welcome here any time.

1. The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing