CNN Exposed

June 27, 2017

Hey folks, check out this little tid-bit! Now, anyone with any sense can see the stunning amount of bias and hostility towards President Trump. I mean the guy can’t catch a break from fake news, lies and negativity from the major media. It really chaps my ass when I see the media report stuff like 22 million people will be left without health care and thousands of people are going to die. These are nothing but out right lies and they know it. But what it does is create doubt and fear in the people because they aren’t going to research anything for themselves, they’ll just believe what’s told them. Anyway, didn’t mean to get off topic. Take a few minutes and check out this video and you’ll realize that CNN among the other news outlets are using President Trump for ratings and $.

1. Doug (FindingPoliticalSanity.com) permalink
    June 27, 2017 4:33 am

Soo.. is Veratis going to do one of these tidbits regarding Fox News? ALL networks do the ratings game. It pays the bills. Fox reports only good Trump news. He rescinds an Obama directive and everyone celebrates as if it were the greatest thing since sliced bread irregardless of the fact that it doesn’t really do anything. BUT.. it is factual, just a bit overplayed on tone. CNN reports factual news… and a lot is negative and their tone is the other way. So, what is fake exactly here… the negative content, the positive content, or the tone of both? More to the point, why does the mainstream media have more viewers than conservative networks?

• June 27, 2017 10:46 am

Hmmmm … I couldn’t tell you if Veratis will do something about Fox News. I don’t watch television, haven’t for about 14 years so I’m not in tune with what Fox reports. CNN’s articles along with Think Progress, MSNBC, ABC, AP, USA Today, Business Insider, etc. are all featured “mainstreamly” … such as Yahoo News. Sigh, I find it difficult to believe that you can’t see the difference in bias … negative reporting and out-right lies. But regardless (irregardless isn’t a word) the video points out the fact that CNN is willing to push genuine fake news in their quest to damage President Trump. Hell, they just had three high level execs resign for getting caught lying … again. I hate to see what happens to Mr. Bonifield. Let’s take for example the health care issue. CNN and the other major media is pushing the lie that Trump is cutting off funds for Medicaid in his replacement health care plan. It is a fact that Medicaid spending is not being cut in the replacement bill, only the projected increase, set earlier. It seems that liberals need a remedial math lesson. If a person gets a 10% raise one year and a 5% raise the next, he did not take a cut in pay. If he gains ten pounds one year and gain five the next, he did not lose weight. That is all that is happening to Medicaid. Lastly, I have no idea why the mainstream media has more viewers than conservative networks or if that’s even true. Maybe that’s why they are called “mainstream?”
      Regardless, I don’t see what the number of viewers has to do with anything with this subject. Thanks for stopping by brother.

2. June 27, 2017 4:48 am

…now there’s a little bit of “faith” for you…

Have a Happy Day 😊

3. June 27, 2017 11:59 am

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

4. June 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Reblogged this on Citizen Tom and commented:
    First heard about this video on Rush Limbaugh’s show. Definitely worth a look-see.

Make sure you check out the comments too.

5. June 27, 2017 9:24 pm

How nice to have the proof for something many of us have been saying all along! Love it!

Proof on a few levels, actually. Proof that there’s nothing there regarding the whole “Trump + Russia” crap, and proof that the media, CNN specifically, is nothing but BS. Heh, we’ll need to call them all the BSN. πŸ˜‰

❀ you! *hugs*

6. June 28, 2017 2:45 am

Coming here via Citizen Tom’s reblog. I’d suggest you have a look at John Bonifield’s profile and assess for yourself, just how close or not he is to the political reporting team at CNN.

BTW, the 22 million number stems from the Congressional Budget Office assessment.

7. June 29, 2017 6:43 am

Hey Steve,

Praying that you’re feeling better, my friend.

Love it when James O’Keefe hits a nerve and exposes those swamp critters.

Have a happy. Blessings,

Denise

• June 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Thank you Denise. Slowly but surely I’m coming around … I think more slow than sure … LOL. But all is okay here. Ditto on James O’Keefe. I’ve been of course checking out the news and headlines. Geez, the media is in full blown attack mode on Trump now. Every single article is negative. Every single article is “people are going to die” stuff. I even saw one this morning criticizing his watch! Through it all what’s indicative of the left is that CNN openly admitted that their Russian reported is b.s. and people are still accepting it’s veracity! It’s stunning! Thank you again dear lady. Take good care.

8. July 2, 2017 8:08 am

Thank you so much friend! I’m adding your site to my blog roll if that’s okay. Have a great holiday weekend!

1. Ramping up the attacks on President Trump | Cry and Howl