Crimes by illegal aliens …

April 28, 2017

I think it’s time to dispose of every person who is in the United States illegally. After reading some of the stories in the link provided we need to accept the fact that every one of these incidents should never have happened. And just who is to blame … I guess you’ll have to decide. Donald Trump is President and I’m  very grateful he’s taking action against these sick sons of bitches who prey on innocent Americans and suck the American taxpayers dry.  Trump is doing a good enough job despite running into opposition every step of the way. The negative press is beyond your typical bias reporting and frankly it’s gotten very old, very quickly. I’m somewhat disappointed that Trump has allowed over 12,000 “refugees” from Islamic nations to infiltrate the U.S. but I’m not sure what he alone can do about it. He has near zero support from his own party and Obama-appointed judges are paving the way for more terrorists to ‘come on board’ the American gravy train. Anyway, click on THIS LINK and prepare to get angry.

In the mean time these folks are just waiting to be resettled in your neighborhoods …

______

1. April 28, 2017 7:14 am

The illegals of MS13 gang have settled in Long Island NY and have slaughtered many young high school age boys and girls

But yet NY fights Trump every step of the way on cracking down on illegal immigrants coming into the USA

More coming in our Country…

Trump tried to stop it but was halted by the 9th Circuit Court aka 9th Circus Court in CA

President Trump has thoughts of breaking that court up

I say good!

• April 29, 2017 3:31 am

I saw an article just the other day confirming your comment about MS13 being on Long Island. Geez, how in the heck did they get there. It seems our illustrious elected leaders have been importing these “bad hombres” for a very long time. Hoping you’re doing well hocuspocus!

2. THE RIPENING WANDERER permalink
    April 28, 2017 11:20 am

This is one of those posts that I wish I could just put on the front page and keep it there forever until somebody wakes up and realizes the damage the ruling elites are doing to us all by letting this kind of trash come here and take root. But the problem is that the MSM and their puppet masters are brainwashing us all with their PC bullcrap to the point where it is becoming dangerous to even talk about this kind of outrage anymore so I guess we are all supposed to just lay down naked in the streets and let this scum roll over what is decent about America! — Not me! I refuse to hear political correct bull-crap! — I am so grateful for courageous bloggers like Cry and Howl who are not afraid to tell it like it is! I am pleased to post this article because it is terribly important that people hear, understand and wake up out of their slumber —

• April 29, 2017 3:34 am

I don’t know about “courageous” dear friend but man, we’re really in deep do-do in America. I can’t imagine gangs like these infiltrating my neighborhood. But it could actually happen. Little Rina ventures into Ft. Worth occasionally and I insist that she goes “armed.” She has a CHL but rarely takes her weapon with her locally and never listens to me to ALWAYS go “packing.” We just never know what’s out there waiting …

• THE RIPENING WANDERER permalink
      April 29, 2017 3:37 am

It will get a lot worse before it gets any better. Tell Rini to at least go with a friend when traveling to town. It is never good for anybody to be alone in a city especially a woman because like you say, “Nobody ever knows what’s out there.”

• April 29, 2017 3:42 am

A funny story … A few years ago Rini was visiting her sister in Calif. She lives in the country in a very beautiful home. Rini was taking a walk and talking with me on the phone. I asked her if she had her gun with her (I checked it in on her flight out). She said “No, but she would throw a rock at anyone who tries anything!” She’s 4’10” … Forehead palm! 🙂

• THE RIPENING WANDERER permalink
      April 29, 2017 3:49 am

It worked for David against Goliath so who knows … ?? Thanks for sharing. 🙂 I remember the time when I was in The Air Force and was walking out in a remote area near Spokane, Wa., and a car stopped to let a dog out and it came charging at me and bit me on the ankle before retreating back into the car .. the car that sped off with the dog and two ladies in it … neither of which had the courtesy to even ask me if I was alright … Thank God there was a Nunnery nearby and the nuns allowed me to use their phone to call for help. I ended up taking 17 rabies shots because of that and they never did find the dog. I could have used a gun at that time myself.

• April 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Whoa! Rabie shots are no fun for sure! Yeah, the weasel pooch could have gone to the kennel in the sky1 🙂

• THE RIPENING WANDERER permalink
      April 29, 2017 5:31 pm

🙂

3. THE RIPENING WANDERER permalink
    April 28, 2017 11:42 am

Reblogged this on The Ripening Wanderer and commented:

• April 29, 2017 3:35 am

Thank you for re-blogging this John!

• THE RIPENING WANDERER permalink
      April 29, 2017 3:38 am

People desperately need to see this stuff. We have to do everything we can do to counter all the dangerous politically correct stuff that is being shoved down our throats.

4. April 28, 2017 12:07 pm

On a hunch, I went on Duck Duck GO (an anonymous search engine) to see whether post offices still have the ten most wanted fugitives displayed. Well… they don’t.

Dated Dec 6th 2009:

Post Offices Replace FBI Most Wanted Posters with Product Displays

Age-enhanced photo of James J. Bulger, organized crime leader wanted for murder since 1999

Instead of seeing the baddest of the bad staring back, customers at a local post office are more likely to see the face of Frank Sinatra or Mickey Mouse on the wall. That’s because the U.S. Postal Service has ditched the longtime tradition of putting up the FBI’s 10 most wanted in favor of displays hocking everything from celebrity posters to greeting cards.

A postal employee for the Mid-America district told the Kansas City Star that most post offices still have information on the most wanted, only now it’s kept in binders that customers must request to see. Some customers, though, miss the most wanted when they go to buy stamps or mail a letter. “I kind of liked seeing Osama up there to remind me that we’re still looking for that dude,” said Mike Webb of Olathe. “They took down the clock, too. … I’m more interested in them speeding up the service than in their merchandising.”
    -Noel Brinkerhoff

FBI’s Most Wanted Fugitives Posters Rarely Found in U.S. Post Offices (by Lee Hill Kavanaugh, Kansas City Star)
    FBI’s 10 Most Wanted Fugitives (FBI)

My reality? Wanted: Dead.

5. April 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry and commented:
    MS-13 and the other gangs will hopefully start killing each other off in large numbers like the Crips,Bloods,Vice Lords, etc. who were killing each other off with Mac 10’s, Uzi’s and Tec 9’s back in late 80’s/ early 90’s over crack sales territory.
    That would be a good start.
    Maybe then the clueless “refugees welcome” sanctuary city supporting progs will agree these scum sucking pieces of excrement need to be deported.

• April 29, 2017 3:39 am

Thank you for re-blogging this one brother. I’m about sick of all the bleeding heart stories about families being broken up with all the deportations going on. The media continues their play on the emotions of the simple minded. I’m at the point that I don’t give a rat’s ass how long someone’s been here, how many children they have, if they have jobs, homes, family, friends, etc. If they came here illegally then they get sent back, period. It would be terrific to see all the gangs fight each other killing most of them … then we could do the clean up!

6. April 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Great post and keeping with the quality of the post, the comments are equally good, each adding their individual perspective on just one of the many immigration problems we have in our nation. Illegal ‘Aliens’ (if I may not be political correct) … Illegals coming across our Southern Border from Mexico, (Central and South America), are motivated by several opportunities, but when they fail to honor our immigration laws, then they are here illegally and really having no recourse, regardless of why they are here. and leave US with no option except to send them back to where they came from. That is, it in a nut-shell, however, when our politicians decided to invite the cartel and the MS 13 in to organize gangs and control the drug trade in the US for the Cartels at any cost, blood run in our streets. but it is the blood of the poor and street gangs along with our law enforcement officers that is pooling in the night streets of nearly every municipality of any size. But the policies of the past four presidents have, for various motivations, (mainly globalization), escalated the inflow of criminals (putting it lite), of the most heinous vile nature that there is. it also opened the flood-gate for cheaper labor, and Muslim Jihadist and Caliphate political take-over that there is; all championed by the Liberals and RINO establishment politicians, motivated by globalism, and to hell with the United States, our citizens, our constitution, our sovereign and free republic. At this point in time they are the fighting hard against America, President Trump and his administration, by hook or crook and it is mostly crook, for decades our politicians have considered themselves above the law, and have established a shadow government (bureaucracy) that is a global socialist bunch of criminals (protected by the various government employee’s unions), which is out to destroy our great nation as we have known it. President Trump and his administration has a great battle just to nullify the Liberal-RINO opposition. Want to help? I mean help win the fight for America? Well start doing what many of us have been doing for some time now, research, educate yourselves, and start connecting the dots, so you can know and understand our enemy and the nature of that enemy, that is the way a successful war is won.

• April 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Excellent comment brother! And I believe you nailed it. It is rather disheartening that the only difference in Democrats and Republicans is the methodology in which they’re aiming for the same goals. President Trump has genuinely upset the establishment and they aren’t “digging” it. The utter hatred illustrated in the 24/7 bombardment of negativity by the media is beyond stunning. I simply cannot grasp the fact that people actually believe the utter b.s. fed to them. All it does is reinforce their own hatred. The media genuinely is the enemy of the people. The disrespect for the President by the media is absolutely ridiculous, yet they get away with it because they are the “cool” people. Obama refers to Tea Party folks as “Tea-baggers” and he’s cool … President Trump refers to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas” and the media actually said it was an insult and “demeaning” and I read one piece which said it was considered by some as … yeah, you guessed it … racist. Un-freaking-believable! Have a great weekend friend!

7. May 1, 2017 5:33 am

Reblogged this on PUMABydesign001's Blog and commented:
    It works for me. Kick them ALL out!

8. saranoble permalink
    May 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi! Haven’t spoken to you in so long. You’re so right as usual!

• May 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello Sara! It’s good to “see” you. I stopped by last week to check out what you had going on over at the Sentinel and as always your writings and messages are needed very much. I haven’t done much on the ol’ blog lately. I’m very busy at work and I simply haven’t had the time (or energy) to even attempt to process the onslaught of 24/7 negativity towards President Trump. Of course “Ray Charles” could see that the media is full-bore, “hammer-down” to take down Trump which is illustrated continually, as it’s the only topic we hear or read about. I think what’s more stunning is that people eat up the “unknown sources,” “former and current administration officials” reporting, “speaking on condition of …” without a hint of confirmation of the topic … all from the same media which fed us “Hillary will win in a land-slide” for six months. I can’t put my finger on why anyone would accept anything as truth from the major media.
      Well young lady, I’ll let you get busy. I’ll stop by tomorrow. Take good care and I surely pray that you and your family are doing good.

1. Crimes by illegal aliens … | The Ripening Wanderer