The Media, Democrats and Republicans want President Trump gone

March 21, 2017

Barely 60 days into Donald Trump’s presidency and the left has ramped up the attacks into desperation mode. Actually I think it’s working. Judge Andrew Napolitano was removed from Fox News for reporting that British intelligence officials had helped former President Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump. I noticed that Fox has succumbed to the pressure of the major media choosing to rather to give credibility to Shepard Smith who is a rabid liberal, anti-Trump attack dog (actually a puppy).  Fox put Smith on the air who said, “Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way.”  The shame about it is, is the media is succeeding in undermining Trump’s presidency which is the obvious goal. The relentless articles published 24/7, hammering the most absurd, hypocritical lies into the American people is beginning to take hold. The old saying, “Tell a lie often enough, it will eventually become the truth” is more than applicable. It is well-known that Obama and company spied on foreign entities, gathered information on journalists (does James Rosen ring a bell?), and had the NSA gather information on U.S. citizens. And now we’re to believe that Obama and company didn’t “spy” on Donald Trump?  They keep pounding this idea of that Trump claimed Obama “wire-tapped” his campaign headquarters, suggesting that Trump accused Barack of physically sneaking into his offices and placing listening devices on Trump’s phones. The media and Obama and Hillary Clinton are such liars it is beyond stunning. And what’s more stunning is a great number of Americans actually believe them. Donna Brazil time and again lied when she was accused of forwarding the debate questions to the Hillary campaign saying stuff like, “I’m a Christian and would never do such a thing!” Suddenly, just the other day she admitted that she did it. Each and every time team Obama has been accused of various nefarious acts and lied about it, those nefarious acts actually happened. This whole idea that Russia influenced the general election in Trump’s favor is beyond absurd, but the lie has gained momentum and Republicans who have been against a Trump presidency all along see this as a foot-hold to impeach President Trump. People like John McCain and Mitch McConnell want Trump out of there and will certainly be on board any impeachment ideas. It is sickening and illustrates just how corrupt those in our government and the media really are. We finally have a president who is enforcing the law and they want him gone. It’s curious that there in no mention regarding Hillary’s hand in the sale of America’s uranium to the Russians and how Bill got $500,000 from the Russians for a 20 minute speech immediately after facilitating the sale. Opening Yahoo News and reading the various headlines about Trump makes me sick. What makes me sicker is in the comments section. It’s incredible how regular people eat that negative crap up. It is more than obvious that the opposite of what’s being reported is the truth, yet the hatred for Trump has made people accept anything to get rid of him. Hell, even people with assassination suggestions are given space to publish them.

The treatment of President Trump by the media, by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Democrats and Republicans is more than shameful. They genuinely have no class or respect for the values they claim to hold so dear. They are all frauds and when they spout crap like, “We’re for the little-guy and for American values” their actions prove they are utter liars. Why people cannot see that is beyond my understanding.

Obama and Hillary are directly responsible for the situation in Syria and other Islamic countries where the common people are fleeing the wars going on there. It is curious that Saudi Arabia and other more stable Islamic countries refuse to take any refugees in. They realize that they would be importing terrorism yet we’re not “compassionate” if we refuse to welcome them into the U.S.  Trump’s “Muslim ban” is genuinely an act of care and compassion towards the American people and is infuriating the left.  As I’ve said many times, Obama, the media and most politicians, Democrats and Republicans alike are creating a world for us, regular folks, to live in … one which they will be secure from.

I can see I’ve gotten away from my original topic as usual. I suppose if I wrote to get every thing out of what I’m frustrated about this would be a very multi-topic post. I’m just really sick of seeing daily attacks against the president for no apparent reason beside pure hatred. The support of America and the protection of her citizens is not even regarded in these attacks. Quite the contrary, America’s demise is highly acceptable to those attacking Trump as long as the mission to remove him is accomplished. Liberals bitch and moan about the waste of tax-payer money during the Benghazi hearings. Yet the waste of time and money investigating some thing that never happened … Russia influencing the election for Trump is a-okay if it keeps President Trump from executing the laws of America faithfully. As long as Trump is hindered every step from accomplishing any thing good for the American people, all is cool.  You can rest assured that Hillary hasn’t given up her mission to become president. The idea that she and Obama are working in the background to oust Trump isn’t that far-fetched. I’m thankful that President Trump isn’t easily defeated. I always said that Trump’s arrogance could be a good characteristic for him and it’s serving him well. He’s going to need all the help he can get to press forward in making America great again.

1. March 21, 2017 8:43 am

I hope it all backfires on them big time!!

2. March 21, 2017 10:59 am

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

3. Doug (FindingPoliticalSanity.com) permalink
    March 21, 2017 11:46 am

Um.. think about this. Our Dear Leader is bringing this all on himself because of his huge character flaws. He was voted in because he was going to be some much-needed tear-it-all-down, drain-the-swamp, do-it-my-way, kick-out-the-elitists, kinda guy, and you all expected the 54% of voters (and more of popular vote) who did not vote for him to just welcome him into the White House with all his change chaos? You actually thought this was all going to be Easy Street for him?

• March 21, 2017 2:11 pm

“MEH!” The hating and the haters are self-evident by the very words the haters speak. Their agenda is the destruction of America as we know it and replacing the existing population with one that will better bend to their will.

• March 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello Doug! It’s good to “see” you and thanks for stopping by. I’ll have to get back to you in the morning with a response. I’m fixin’ to listen to a little Chuck Smith for a while before I go to bed. Thanks again and look for my reply tomorrow if you get the chance.

• March 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Okay brother Doug. No sir. No one thought that Trump was going to have an easy time at accomplishing his campaign promises. As I’ve said before however, one can simply bring up the Yahoo News home page and for the past 60 days there has not been one non-negative article about President Trump, his family, his cabinet picks his agenda … nothing. Nothing but negative, many misleading, many literal fake, many far-left opinions which are given credibility via major news sources. Trump said it best when he stated he could present for example any bill, any policy actually penned by the Democrat party and it would be mocked and ridiculed and opposed simply for the fact that Donald Trump presented it as his own. If Trump’s limo coasts through a yellow light, it’s head line news and he’s a national security risk because of it. The problem is Doug this is all the media’s unabated bias and hatred for Trump. He’s the outside who doesn’t belong in the White House … that’s why the establishment Republicans want him gone to. The bottom line is, no, we did not expect Trump to have an easy go like Obama did whom the media to this day fawn over even the crease in his pants. As I pointed out, Donna Brazil finally admitted what I already knew, that she forwarded the debate questions, provided by CNN to Hillary Clinton to cheat during the debates. Tell me, shortly before Nov. 8 Barack Obama was saying it is impossible for the Russians to tamper with the election and that Trump should start campaigning and grow up. Suddenly Hillary loses and … it’s the Russians fault? Obama, who unlike every other former president refuses to just enjoy his ‘retirement’ but openly criticizes Trump and gets a pass. The media spent eight years covering for Obama … lying for him, under-reporting, non-reporting, defending his every move, even when journalists such as James Rosen was “wire-tapped.” It’s disgusting when some Hollywood freak insults Trump and the media applauds them. It’s disgusting when Trump’s family is insulted and the media applauds those who are insulting them. Trump should be having difficulty … but the media is doing a disservice to the American people spreading fear, hatred, division and racism.

4. March 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Reblogged this on THE RIPENING WANDERER and commented:
    Time for America to get their heads out of the sand and see what the Trump Haters are doing to try to destroy America and replace the population with another one that will better and more easily bend to their collective wills.

• March 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Thank you brother John. And thank you for your prayers dear friend. Perhaps we can talk for a little while this coming weekend. I’ll give you a call maybe Sunday if you’re around. Take good care sir.

• March 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Yes I would enjoy chatting. Give me some idea of the time and I will make sure the cell phone is turned on. Indicate whether you are using Texas Time or Eastern Standard Time.

5. March 22, 2017 11:24 am

Hi Steve!
    The title of your post is truly accurate! It has been amazing to me to find so many RINOs continue to attack (some, in subtle ways, others out rightly!) President Trump. My suspicions of subterfuge by all of these culprits went up when George W. Bush and his wife claimed that they “didn’t vote for Trump.” Understandable…I guess…since Trump made a fool out of Jeb! during the primary. And when many Republicans assumed, and then bashed the Bushes for voting for HilLIARy, George W. and Laura came back and claimed that they didn’t vote for her, either.

I have read about all of the “alleged” crimes of George HW (and his stupidity in saying, “a new world order”); but now my antenna are way up after reading several blog posts regarding what is REALLY going on!

I don’t know whether or not you are familiar with a blog entitled, “Lame Cherry” (LC) but she (or is it he?) has been accurate in reporting at times, but quite loony at other times. Sometimes it’s difficult to decipher what is truth or fiction.

In a post over there entitled, “Wire Tapping of Donald Trump Began with Michelle Obama’s friend, George W. Bush,” LC makes some stunning claims. Did not want to put a direct link to that blog here, but this is a pertinent excerpt of the post:

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In the explosive details released by INFOWARS in the investigative work of Sheriff Joe Arpiao over Project Dragnet, an illegal NSA operation which targeted Americans, there is something lost in this in providing conclusive proof that President Donald Trump was wiretapped by the US intelligence community, and that is, Mr. Trump was TARGETED BY PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH.

For those who do not remember what the Lame Cherry was telling you, in the fact that HW Bush in his Suboperational Groups that he was using US intelligence to gather intelligence on Conservatives in order to destroy them from George Allen to Larry Craig, so they would not be a political base to challenge Jeb Bush in 2016 AD in the year of our Lord.
    This same George W. Bush White House which has George Bush and Michelle Obama the best of friends, allowed Al Franken to unseat Republican Norm Coleman in Minnesota, to give Obama the 60 vote filibuster proof majority to ram Obamacare through the Senate. What we are witnessing in this revelation from Sheriff Joe is that Donald Trump was a target, because Mr. Trump was a threat to Jeb Bush. The NSA was data mining Mr. Trump even into the Obama years, in order to destroy him.

Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.
    Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.
    Electronic surveillance of Donald Trump was listed in the database for the following companies, locations, and dates

2016 was supposed to be the Balkanized Republicans, in Jeb Bush picking them all off and being Obama’s 3rd term if it were not Hillary Clinton. As the Lame Cherry reported, Ted Cruz was to be the strawman for Bush to knock down with those adultery allegations released just before the Texas primary, securing the stolen victory for Jeb 2016.

This is the proof this decades long incestuous relationship of Bush fam and the Clintons advancing their Obama Nazism in America in ridding America of Conservatives and we have all witnessed the extent of this in the coordinated coup of Obama, Clinton and Bush in the #NeverTrumpers. This was not a 100 Days William Kristol plan, but this has been a decades long plan of removing every American epitomized by Donald Trump in the T Party movement.
    This is the shadowlands in action and it serves Bush, Obama and Clinton.

These three leading Conservatives were destroyed by President George W. Bush, in he abandoned George Allen who would have been President in a non racial slur, David Vitter had personal information leaked to the press in the DC Madam scandal, and Larry Craig was set up in a bathroom in Minneapolis.

All three of these incidents destroyed the Conservative leadership in the GOP, so John McCain would be a strawman for Obama, and with the strawman of Mitt Romney for Obama’s second election theft, it was to be an open road for Jeb Bush.

I also thought it was very strange that Bush Jr. held his tongue throughout 8 LONG years under 0bamafraud, yet came out almost immediately criticizing President Trump. What’s up with that? The LC claim that, “Michelle Obama’s friend, George W. Bush” appears to be evidently true because of how buddy/buddy they were at the opening of the African-American Museum as well as at President Trump’s inauguration.

Maybe LC is on to something?

What a disappointment G.W. Bush and his wife have become. I’m ready to toss his book, “Decision Points” into the garbage!

• March 28, 2017 8:52 am

Hey Christine! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I’ve been covered up at work and then my little pooch was on the losing side of a scuffle he got into with a big dog. So the little guy racked up a $530 vet bill but is recovering nicely. Rina actually prayed over him! I remember the Lame Cherry site but haven’t seen anything from them in quite a while. I suppose we have at least four to eight years of Trump bashing. It is very “troubling” and down right sickening the major media is pushing this nonsense. I guess time will tell how all this pans out. Take good care dear friend.

• March 29, 2017 12:00 pm

I was sorry to hear about your doggie! Hope he’s better soon!

You and your readers should read this post: https://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2017/03/28/the-great-unmasking/

It’s great and truly eye opening!

All the best to you, Rina and your doggie!

• April 5, 2017 8:44 am

Thank you for the link Christine. Checking it out now.

• April 5, 2017 10:15 am

Some of lame Cherry writes are bizarre. Not sure how much of what she writes can be trusted. She seems to hate Mike Pence. Just thought I’d let you know.

March 22, 2017 7:44 pm

This is about who and how they will be eventually “gone.”

Take this with a grain of salt. I not believing in mythology, but needed a smile and laugh of late.
    I’m imagining the Sun Warriors as patriots and real conservatives and the Black Scorchers as democrats, liberals, progressives, radicals, Islamofacists…and RINOs, and all the present and historical despots they all resemble. In the following:

“The Phoenix Bracelet is an ancient mystical bracelet that holds great power. Legends says that who ever uses the bracelet can summon and control an all powerful phoenix. The Black Scorchers want to obtain the Phoenix Bracelet to gain power.
    The Phoenix Bracelet was created by the sun warriors in the early years of fire-bending and its power was infused with the power of the phoenix. The Sun Warriors believed that this powerful bracelet would protect them and the entire civilization. However, a power hungry Fire Nation soldier stole the bracelet and used it to wipe out half the population. The Sun Warriors stopped him from causing anymore damage and they realized that the bracelet is too powerful for any man, woman, or child to use it. They preserved the Phoenix Bracelet in the most remote region of the Fire Nation where no one will ever find it.”

However, they too were mere mortals. And I, the unit, found it last night. It was hidden in my dear, deceased grandmothers sewing bench storage seat that she sat on while using her foot petal Singer sewing machine. She was born in ’91, that’s eighteen ninety-one! No one had raised the seat in years and years, much less rummaged through the rotten thread, bobbin, hook clasps and what-nots.

What a wonderful place to hide it huh? I moved the bench to my home eleven years ago after the passing of her daughter, my mom. Wish I was tech knowledgeable enough to post a pic of the bracelet. Obviously I’m researching all about it. Made of some untarnished metal, maybe bronze. That’s the color, not shiny. Seven individual rectangle pieces about an inch long, joined by links and a circle ring on one end and a clasp on the other to hook into the circle ring to form the bracelet. Etched in each of the seven pieces is the image of the Phoenix, wings spread, looking sideways for the sun so you see only one eye. Seven pieces and a one-eyed Phoenix. Meaning? I’m looking.

Anyway, I’ve got it and will wear it and use the powers to subdue the attackers of President Trump and us “deplorables.” So they be gone and not our president!
    P.S. All the quoted stuff I must attribute to: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Fanon:Phoenix_Bracelet
    But I really did find it. 🙂

7. April 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Wishing you a Happy Easter on this Glorious Day. Peace and blessings.
    D.

• April 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Thank you Denise! Sorry for the slow response. Haven’t been here for a while. I sure hope you and your loved ones are okay. I pray the Lord bless you immensely!