I’m loving President Donald Trump … I’m hating the loony left

February 14, 2017

I had a great conversation with my good friend Mr. John Liming this past weekend. We talked about the Lord and briefly about politics and I was delighted to have had such a relaxing talk.

I’m more than disappointed in a lot of folks. I find their reasoning beyond lunacy. Such as, we wouldn’t have to ban Muslims if we’d stop bombing their countries. Now, I thought these folks were fleeing civil wars and persecution from fellow Muslims and that’s why they are attracted to all the free stuff western nations have to offer. It’s typical of morons who themselves rely on the government to provide for them to blame the United States for all the wrong in the world. It’s kind of bizarre though. People by the millions arrive in the United States every year, yet the hate, bigotry, intolerance and racism which are the hallmarks of America are noticed only by those who demonstrate those qualities in their own lives. The self-righteous who Google a few Bible scriptures and attempt to convince us of some intellectual prowess are stunningly ignorant. Those folks really should apply a scripture to their own lives and their own hypocrisy … Psalm 50-16-23

Okay, this is the second day since I started this post being the busy stud-muffin I am. (being facetious folks) I noticed the liberals and Democrats are rejoicing at the resignation of General Flynn as National Security Advisor. Folks, those people, the Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama could not hold a candle to General Michael Flynn. I don’t know the details and neither does any of those morons, but President Donald Trump ordered his resignation amid the controversy which is far above anything we saw during the traitorous “reign” of Hussein Obama. At least President Trump had the dignity to dismiss the guy because he felt he couldn’t trust him to do the best job for the American people. You see folks, Obama absolutely trust his minions to do his bidding against America … that’s why whenever there was a scandal (never-ending) no one was dismissed or fired. He felt he had the right people to execute his dismantling of the U.S. Obama had every one’s back.  The Democrats keep this “friend of Russia” thing going against Trump. Of course no one is bringing THIS UP.  The Democrats are corrupt … as a whole and as individuals, the most corrupt people on the planet and are hands down the more dangerous entity fighting against the sovereignty of America. What is stunning yet sickening to me is the how the major media is deceiving the American public and pushing an anti-Trump agenda so blatantly that it’s frightening. Calls for Trump’s assassination go unreported. Unabated racism in colleges and death towards white people goes unreported. (notice that Mediate says the statement was “months ago.” Odd they can go literally decades to smear Trump and company … )

“Death to America” by the Iranian regime goes unreported or just mentioned as a dig towards Trump. Only anti-Trump bullshit and heavy on the “bullshit.”

Friends, we have a major problem and it is the left. The loony left, the media, the Democrats, liberals, the anti-American folks, the elite in Congress (Democrats and Republicans) do not want Trump as president, period and are working tirelessly to hinder his pro-American agenda, have him impeached, stall his policies, and yes … have him killed if possible. Folks, do not put anything past these people. Trump has upset the progressive, destroy America agenda and they aren’t digging it. Folks, Ray Charles, God rest his talented soul, can see what’s happening. The hatred coming from the left is absolutely overwhelming. I have to say, I admire Donald Trump more every day in that this 24/7 onslaught of negativity and call to violence against him and his family hasn’t stopped him.

Here’s a good win for morality … Jeff Sessions has already given the boys and girls their bathrooms and dignity back.

Okay, that’s about it for now. Have a great week friends!

1. February 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Great post! Absolutely great!

2. February 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Reblogged this on ANOTHER AMERICAN'S OPINIONS and commented:
    Some things absolutely need reading and this is one of those things. I hope everybody takes the time to savor every word of this offering from “Cry and Howl” because it is so important to every American and their loved ones.

3. February 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Yeah…I know…✌

We girls 👸 got our “ladies room” all

to our girly selves…back!

GIRLS CLUB…BOYS KEEP OUT 😝

• February 15, 2017 5:30 am

I’m giving Trump credit for being a man of action who is actually focused on keeping his campaign promises. I have to tell you ma’am I’m very fearful for him. Like I said the “elite” do not want Trump as president and it’s more than obvious that they are willing to do literally anything to bury him.

4. February 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

February 18, 2017 6:36 am

Indeed. NYPost might become my favorite MSM… maybe for not being the favorite MSM for the left.
    Michael Goodwin said on 2/16 about the latest Trump presser, “…Trump’s detractors immediately panned the show as madness, but they missed the method behind it and proved they still don’t understand his appeal…He did it his way. Certainly no other president, and few politicians at any level in any time, would dare put on a show like that.”
    Yep, that’s what you can get when you have a leader that doesn’t need the money or necessarily need to start a influential foundation after term of office ends.

• February 20, 2017 8:10 am

I have to laugh at everyone who claims that Trump became president so he could get rich. The same folks who claimed he wasn’t serious about winning the presidency … So I guess he was never serious about being rich.

6. Alan Scott permalink
    March 4, 2017 8:21 pm

The Clintons and Obama got rich by being in the White House. President Trump did not need to become President to be rich.

7. March 14, 2017 10:30 pm

There is always vitriol spewed against the R presidents and none ever against the D presidents, but this time – this is the first time in my life that I’ve seen it to this degree. It’s like all the hate the left had for Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and both Bush’s combined, times 100 is what they vomit out toward Trump. I am, at times, amazed at how much liberal heads are exploding.

• March 15, 2017 10:02 am

It’s gotten beyond ridiculous Vanessa. I mean, just take the ‘wiretapping’ thing. The media is making it out that Trump accused Obama of personally going into Trump’s campaign office and setting up a device himself. Half-a-brain dead people know Barack Obama did not stealthily enter Trump Tower and plant a listening device. Geez, how moronic can one get.

8. March 15, 2017 5:06 pm

They really are losing their minds. It’s like watching a slow-motion train wreck. Only I don’t think this is happening all that slowly.

I hope you and your beloved have been well. I’ve been keeping you in my prayers. *hugs* ❤ And I still have a Christmas present to send you!

• March 17, 2017 7:59 am

You’re too darn sweet Vanessa. Rina is an absolute jewel far above anything this ol’ scalawag deserves! Praying nothing but the best for you and your lovely family!