The hatred for President Trump is beyond ridiculous

February 3, 2017

Folks, we have a minimum of four years of nothing but negative “reports” and articles from the major media about President Trump and his administration. Nothing but negative. I mean if he eats his main dinner course with a salad fork you’d think he’s a devil right out of the bowels of hell! Maybe he returned a VHS tape 20 years ago and didn’t rewind it … “weasel!” How about when he tore the mattress tag off … “Impeach the bastard!”

Here are a few headlines from the political section of Yahoo News …

Trump’s not Orwellian. He’s the distracter-in-chief.  (dumbass can’t even spell)

#BowlingGreenMassacre: Conway’s alternative fact becomes a joke — and an opportunity

Chelsea Clinton takes to Twitter to knock the new White House

White House defends Trump’s shot at Schwarzenegger as a ‘lighthearted moment’ in a ‘beautiful’ prayer breakfast speech

Sen. Murkowski on defying Trump: ‘I cannot live in fear of a tweet’

Evangelical Christians protest Trump refugee ban outside prayer breakfast

The White House took a victory lap on the jobs report, but it doesn’t really belong to Trump

Family of Frederick Douglass gives Trump a history lesson

Trump uses an actual bully pulpit, at National Prayer Breakfast, to bash Arnold Schwarzenegger

Trump threatens to defund Berkeley after violent protests force cancellation of Breitbart editor’s speech

Lady Liberty’s flame extinguished on New Yorker cover

Reuters memo: We’re ready to cover a hostile Trump administration

How Steve Bannon’s ‘bible’ explains Trump’s first 2 weeks as president

Severely burned Iraqi boy alone in U.S. after travel ban

At gathering on ‘politics of love,’ Sanders warns Trump could start a war

HERE is where I got those headlines. I just went down the list. I noticed I never, ever see any articles fawning over Melania Trump or his beautiful family like when Barack and Michelle were squatting in the White House. Gawd, you’d have thought Jesus, Joseph and Mary Lou were living there. Such “beautiful” people! Michelle … the stunning,  walking fashion statement making history every second of every day. The bias and blatant hatred for President Trump and his family is beyond stunning and frankly getting real old very fast. I’m not sure if the Democrats and the media realize the crap they continue to spew every day is precisely why Trump is president. People are so damned tired of the media trying to tell us we can’t believe our own eyes and ears. Obama’s nefarious lies, Hillary’s absolute corruption was on display for all to see, yet the media covered their asses every step of the way … but to no avail. The push to make Trump and his administration appear evil is nothing short of Fake News (such as Hillary’s 95% chance of winning the election) which any one can see through. I suppose after suffering eight long years of the most corrupt administration to occupy positions of power, such nonsense like “Trump didn’t wash his hands before eating! Do we really want those hands close to the nuclear ‘button?'” will be nothing. I know for a certainty that Trump isn’t rattled by such foolishness. I think he plays the press like a fine-tuned fiddle and will continue to spank them just like he did for the last 18 months.

Here you go folks … this crap for eight years.

And that is from today. Gag me with a spoon!

1. February 3, 2017 5:45 pm

Reblogged this on The way I see things ….

2. February 3, 2017 7:07 pm

…and it’s not just the media

But there is an upside

The moderate DemocRats and Liberals have had enough of this nonsense and are becoming Conservative Republicans ✌

• February 3, 2017 11:14 pm

I know we have to endure this stuff hocus. But geez, it’s getting tiresome to see the media rant about “Trump leaves the toilet seat up!” when Rachel Maddow confesses to doing the same thing. Oh the hypocrisy of these folks!

3. February 4, 2017 7:04 am

Reblogged this on The Ripening Wanderer.

• February 4, 2017 7:37 am

thank you John!

• February 4, 2017 10:28 am

You are the greatest living conservative blogger as far as I am concerned. bar none! Honesty is your major playing card! I recognize it and I appreciate it!

• February 6, 2017 7:23 am

Well thank you for your kind words and support my friend but it is a bit of a stretch. Honesty is something the media could use a bit of for sure. It’s really stunning just how dishonest they have been. There is an article which I’ll try to find in a little while about just how really “fake” the major media is. I’ll see if I can locate it and share it with you.

• February 6, 2017 9:12 am

Looking forward to it. Thank you.

4. February 4, 2017 8:18 am

As ever a wonderful honest fresh post. Here in the UK we have this ridiculous, bloody stupid Protest and Petition to stop President Trump from coming here on a State Visit, a State Visit not only given by the British Government but extended by the Queen, yet these morons in this Country far too many not even born here are protesting. It cannot be stopped, it will not be stopped. I have already signed a Petition that the President MUST come here. I am not only appalled by the attitude of Americans regarding their President, but here in the UK I am so disgusted, not only at the people but the media. The BBC which the British Taxpayer pays for is unbiased. Like hell it is, it is beyond belief how they the BBC are getting away with the reporting that they are.

Have not these morons who protest say disgusting things about the President, his Wife and now his little Son aged 10, seems fair game – really? What have we come to in this World, how low more can people go. The more these morons protest around the World the more those that voted for him, and people like me and all the others around the World who support and believe in him the more determined we become. The total disrespect for the President is something I never thought I would see Americans do, He is THE President and there should be respect. He is not Trump as the BBC and all the other tv networks including yours call him, He is President Donald Trump. I don’t see them calling Obama just “Obama” they call him President Obama which is wrong, he should be referred to as the Former President. Obama has gone, good riddance to that useless man, but we must not say that as we get called Racists, I don’t give a damn. It is nice to see the return of a beautiful First Lady in the White House once more, in the style of Jackie Kennedy. Disliked that ugly know all Obama’s wife and his drug taking Daughter and the other one, never seemed a bad word for them or the drug taking Daughter.

It is President Trump, and his stunning First Lady, for the next Four Years, and the Four Years after that too. Take care, all the best – Anna.

5. February 5, 2017 12:56 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

6. February 5, 2017 1:08 pm

It’s dangerous and no matter how mentally tough Trump is, some jerk will write something that will invoke his wrath. That won’t end well for anyone.

Hate at this level is destructive. Both for the hater and hated,

So I’ve got three thoughts, who is behind it all, why, and what to do about it.
    Because it has to stop as it’s affecting everything good that Trump is trying to achieve.