Liberals are going nuts with Trump’s America First policies

January 29, 2017

Well friends, President Trump has hit the ground running! Giving his $400,000 a year salary back to the people and taking the massive destruction by Obama and company by the throat and choking the life out it! I just spent a couple of days in the hospital and actually watched television! I haven’t for about 13 years now. Even though I have three of them, I’ve watched only an occasional movie on the one in my living room. Rina watches her crime shows on the one in the kitchen during the day, when she’s not listening to her praise and worship music. Anyway, during my hospital stay I would watch a little Fox News then change over to CNN or MSNBC and the difference in reporting was nothing short of stunning. I could literally feel the animosity in CNN and MSNBC towards Trump. Everything had a negative taint to it. Fox seemed to be more neutral and much more thorough in their reporting. I actually felt no “right-leaning” slant to the reporting at Fox, and some of the stuff I really felt a bit of aggression towards Trump but nothing like the others. CNN and MSNBC don’t even try to mask their disdain for Trump, out right calling him a liar. Then suggesting that he hasn’t banned Muslims from nations with whom he may have had business dealings with in the past … kind of feeding a little doubt in his motives. Disgusting stuff. I really had no idea just how biased the major media really is until I actually watched them in action. I watched THIS INTERVIEW on Meet The Press today and this guy Chuck Todd is an absolute moron. Digging and digging for anything to shed negative light on Trump and his recent actions. Click on the link above and decide for yourself. Priebus spanked Mr. Todd. The guy kept trying different angles looking for the “gotcha” moment … it didn’t happen.

I see where the Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau said that he would welcome into Canada all the refugees who are denied entrance into the United States. Folks, problem solved! Send their asses to Canada! Let the Canadians deal with the rapes, murders and mayhem Muslims will bring with them into Canuck-ville! I kind of think your average Canadian probably has a different opinion than that of Mr. Trudeau. But who knows? Frankly, I don’t care. I care about the United States and about her staying the United States of America.

I’m going to skip around here to illustrate how the leaders of many foreign nations whose duty is to protect their own citizens, just like those elected leaders here in America, are betraying their own people.

A spokesman for Chancellor Angela Merkel says the German leader believes the Trump’s travel ban on people from some Muslim-majority countries is wrong.

~~~

“We have signed international obligations, so welcoming refugees fleeing war and oppression forms part of our duties,” the French minister said.

~~~

So, the leaders of Germany and France have placed the safety of their own people in jeopardy so they can feel good about “helping” those 18 to 35 year old Muslim men flee from persecution. They ignore the fact that their nations along with Sweden among others, are experiencing massive increases in rape and murder of their own people at the hands of Muslims … who will never assimilate and have no intentions of assimilating.

One Democrat senator (Chris Murphy) said that Trump’s Muslim ban policy will get Americans killed. My question to that moron is, “And how’s that sir? Are you suggesting that vetting Muslims entering the U.S. will piss them off? And if they get pissed off they’ll blow stuff up?”  All the more reason to keep them out. We shouldn’t be intimidated to our own destruction.

Going through the Trump hit-pieces on Yahoo News, etc., it’s clear the left just can’t grasp having a president who will enforce the laws of America. The very idea of “America First” is shocking to them and I’m loving every second of it. I’m glad Mr. Trump isn’t shaken by all the lies and misinformation put out by the media. I hope he shoves his policy of America First right down the throats of the left … just like Obama shoved his anti-America policies down ours.

Picture by the famous

flaming-media

1. January 29, 2017 5:21 pm

It was so true, so to-the-point, so important that I “Pressed” it on “The Ripening Wanderer.” I hope you are feeling better after your hospital stay.

• January 30, 2017 3:05 am

Thank you John! And thank you for your most welcomed call yesterday. Talking with you made my day. Rina was delighted and we both are blessed to have such a great friend.

• January 30, 2017 4:36 am

There is one question I failed to ask during our conversation and I e-mailed it to you for the sake of confidentiality. Please give my best to Rina and thank you for your kindness. It made my day too.

2. January 29, 2017 5:28 pm

(Chuckle) “Chocked”, eh?
    Wheel chock
    Wheel chocks are wedges of sturdy material placed closely against a vehicle’s wheels to prevent accidental movement. Chocks are placed for safety in addition to setting the brakes.
    Seriously, good post, Steve.

January 29, 2017 6:04 pm

For once I’ll shout “Burn, Baby, Burn!” I’d say loot’em too, but who would want any of their ill gotten gains?

4. Alan Scott permalink
    January 29, 2017 6:06 pm

President Donald Trump obviously has the stomach to withstand the Press’s criticism of his actions. I wonder how the stomachs of Republicans in the House and Senate will stand up. Senator McCain acts as if he needs a Rolaid.

• January 30, 2017 3:07 am

McCain is a disgrace. He’s been riding his POW “hero” status for decades and in reality he was a sell-out. He should have been put out to pasture many years ago.

5. January 30, 2017 8:31 am

Hope you are alright. Let Canada have them all and as Canada is still part of the Commonwealth they can take ours too, time Theresa May did something more positive like closing the bloody (excuse me) borders, enough is enough. Merkel is the cause of all of this, they should all be sent to Germany but then have not the majority of the people suffered enough with what she has done. They are not all refugees we know that what we are getting in the UK is migrants, damn it there is not enough work for our own let alone this lot. I trust that President Trump will stand though, he has kept his word. Did not know he handed back his salary, papers/tv here did not mention that, well they wouldn’t would they.

• January 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Merkel should be canned immediately. Isn’t she up for re-election? I hope the people speak loud and clear.

1. Liberals are going nuts with Trump’s America First policies | The Ripening Wanderer