President Donald J. Trump

January 20, 2017

What a great day! A day of rejoicing for sure. In just a couple of hours Donald J. Trump will officially become President Donald J. Trump and folks, I couldn’t be happier about it. Gawd, we’ve endured eight long years of the most corrupt, anti-America, anti-God, anti-decency, anti-class, anti-justice, racist, anti-cop, anti-white, anti-America allies, anti-Israel, pro Islamic terror, Muslim, gay, limp-wrist freak of a phony president and damn, it feels great knowing he and his ilk are gone! Since my last post I’ve been watching the bizarre media folks write article after article fawning over Obama and his family with some of the most outrageous out-right lies imaginable. You would think Barack was a living god. Isn’t it funny (as in odd, not humorous) how the left try to convince Americans that Obama actually did something other than practically destroy the United States. Claims of a ‘scandal free’ two-term administration, saving the economy, reaching out to Republicans to support his insidious deeds, but getting opposed every step of the way because of … racism are worthy only of “WTF are you talking about???” Nearly $10 TRILLION of debt later, what do we have to show for it? Nothing. The left and Democrats are still stuck on the drivel of ‘unifying the country,” and “healing.” Healing for what? I thought Barack was gonna do the “healing … ” you know, ‘post’ racism, post poverty, post ignorance, post war, etc. president Barack? Hmmm …

Okay, I just watched President Donald J. Trump take the oath of office and give a very encouraging speech. I can’t wait to read the left wing loons attempt to pick apart what he said. Damn, it was great!

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    January 20, 2017 12:17 pm

“We” made it!!!!!

2. January 20, 2017 12:22 pm

󾓦 PRESIDENT TRUMP 󾓦

January 20, 2017 12:57 pm

#45 in action. What a happy day!

4. January 20, 2017 1:56 pm

A Big Breath of pure, fresh, cool air just swept from sea to shining sea and both Lady Liberty and the Planet breathed a great sigh of relief. President Trump at last!

• January 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Isn’t is great having someone with some cods? I’m sure he’ll do stuff we won’t like but man o man … what a speech and I think he is sincere.

5. January 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Read Rachel Madcow’s opinion of Trump’s speech. She musta been listening to a different speech than the rest of us.

6. January 21, 2017 1:12 am

Taken from two different posts on Facebook. We are at the end of an error and we’re finally getting that change Obama promised. Thank God!!!

7. January 21, 2017 6:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS, delighted for you, delighted for us here in the UK. At last we have a Friend in President Trump Obama was no friend he made that clear and it sickens me how there are some English on here not your site, but others, praising Obama he did this he did that. He did damn all, the most ineffectual President I can ever recall. He tore America apart, no jobs no hope, the decent hard working Americans forgotten, whilst the immigrants thrived, just like here in the UK. I watched President Donald Trump being sworn in and I shed tears, I was so, so happy, the People spoke and He listened and those people made him President. Hillary Clinton did she hear the applause, see the happy faces of all those people her fellow Americans, she called “Deplorables”. President Trump, “America First” what is wrong with that, he is so right, American jobs for Americans – I so hope he will bring back the values we all once knew. What happens in America reflects on us here in the UK.

The First Lady, reminded me of Jacqueline Kennedy, the First Lady yesterday looked and is a Beautiful Woman, a Woman a real Woman back in the White House, glamour has returned. I am just so pleased for you all. I am so sure President Trump will prove to be a great President. A Man for the People, not a Politician. I can’t wait to see President Trump and The First Lady on their First Official Visit here. Please God he will stay safe during his Presidency. Take care, all the very best to you, Anna.

• January 24, 2017 8:25 pm

He’s getting off to a very good start and isn’t rattled by all the non-stop negative press. And same to you dear friend!

8. January 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Bad enough hearing Obama call his administration scandal free, but hearing media minions (sycophants) echoing that in the dace of inconvenient facts demonstrates the problem. They can have nothing bad to say about the golf-challenged president. And farewell? Fuhgeddaboudit. The fact that Americans are cheering and rallying a new prez means nothing..

• January 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Farewell? Yeah, the guy and his “wife” aren’t gong anywhere. Gawd, it took decades to get rid of the Clintons … (if we really have).

9. January 27, 2017 12:26 am

I watched it on my phone, to make sure Obama really and truly left. Now that was a
    joyful moment too!

I held my breath until Trump took the oath. I kept thinking that until he was sworn in, there was still a chance Obama would try to pull some crazy stunt to stay in office.

I have to confess that Trump is impressing me. I didn’t think he would, but so far so good. 🙂

*hugs*

• January 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Trump has hit the ground running and I don’t see him slowing down at all. We haven’t seen him on the golf course or partying or taking his new job for granted. He’s doing precisely what he said he would thus far and I couldn’t be more grateful. I pray you and your lovely family are doing good Vanessa!