January 8, 2017

January 8, 2017

Blogging for ol’ Steve has gotten a bit tiring and I’ve grown weary with the stunning ignorance of a lot of people. Lets take a few examples of just how forgetful or willfully ignorant or just plain stupid many Americans are.

“The Russians ‘hacked’ America’s presidential election! It’s an attack on Democracy and the Russians are celebrating Trump’s victory!”

James Crapper … er … Clapper actually suggested the idea that the alleged involvement of Russia in the election could be an act of war. There is a problem with anything Mr. Clapper says. That being he is a certified liar. Can anyone recall that this same ass-clown stated under oath that the NSA wasn’t collecting data on the American public? This claim only to be proved an utter lie. Anyone who falls for the idea that the Russians influenced even one voter to change their vote from Hillary to Trump is an complete moron. This is nothing but a desperate attempt by Obama, the media, Hillary, RINOs, the left and all the other sore losers to undermine Trump’s legitimate victory. Just look at it like this … if Russia or anyone else had any influence whatsoever in the voter’s minds why did Hillary get “millions” of more popular votes than Trump? I can tell you, the Russians didn’t influence anyone’s vote. The Russians didn’t “hack” the voting machines and change votes. The DNC and Hillary in particular left their servers unprotected and fell for phishing scams by Russia and anyone else who wanted to expose their insidious acts.

“An act of war???” So Obama and the very “intelligence” agency which routinely lies to us is spewing this crap … why … to get us into a war with Russia? I doubt Russia will fall for the stupidity and childish claims of this con-game. There is only one entity which has any motive in pushing this con on the American people. That happens to be the Democrats, the left, and the anti-Trump crowd … all the same in one little bundle of certified bullshit, and that motive is to delegitimize Trump’s presidency and make it difficult to accomplish his reversal of Obama’s destruction of the United States.

These guys (the media, Democrats, Republicans, liberals, etc.) never mention team Obama’s interference in Israel’s election to unseat Netanyahu. It’s common knowledge that nations attempt to influence various elections (just like the media in their efforts to manipulate public opinion) towards outcomes that might be favorable to them, whether economically or politically or even towards peace efforts.

Here’s a perfect example of how the media has convinced ordinary Americans that the Russians and the FBI won the election for Trump. Also the claim that Hillary should be president because she allegedly won the popular vote push by the media is beyond bizarre but the loony left-wing public buys into it. The comments section of this piece illustrate how ignorant folks are. I’ll highlight some of the comments … (some of this is a going back and forth between commenters)

Your welfare red states couldn’t survive without the hard work & intelligence of the Blue states & their tax base..And Hillary won a landslide if you only count Democrats. You sound like an idiot.. Try & stay away from the Russian fake news.. Good Grief..The GOP works hard to dumb down their supporters.. Still waiting on that “trickle Down” to start..

~~~

Hillary Clinton Lost – only because Putin and the GOP puppet Comey committed treason to win the election for the bizarro clown – their empty headed ignorant ego driven vessel of want and women; awaiting their evil agenda to force upon we the Middle Class. Bye bye all our rights – hello third world economics – someone deliver the message to the mindless mental midget of a brain VIA Courier – since he doesn’t use “COMPUTERS” unlike the twittering device in his small hand and wants to return to that service??!!! And we can now all cheat on our taxes since we have the Tax Fraud-in-Chief now “ruining” our country. Empty the cesspool.

~~~

… even after his paid for Russian-Assange- KKK-GOP-Comey planned interference and treasonist hacks along with his fact less lying total off the wall Bull filled violence incited KKK inspired rallies, he still just got the electoral count (Red State ignorance). And then we had those GOPers who decided to vote for the incompetent know-nothing total goofball Gary Johnson rather than Hillary– the best chance and choice for America’s survival.

If you get a chance click on this link and open the comments section. Geez, the ignorance of the left is beyond stunning!

The famous Earl of Taint got it right …

hacked

Amen!

Moving along here, I see the Office of Government Ethics is “concerned” about the lack of ethics reviews on some of Trump’s administrative picks. They’re concerned that some are millionaires or billionaires and the ethics committee wants financial disclosures. One would think they would want financial disclosures from those who entered elected office broke and somehow became millionaires and billionaires simply being public servants.

1. January 8, 2017 11:24 am

Excellent Post, as usual. I am too surprised at the ignorance of some Americans, I always thought you were all so highly educated – I got that wrong. Why is there this persistent HATRED for President Elect Trump, for a start I do not understand why people have hatred in them, and I am hearing it from comments I receive – it seems in some peoples minds Donald Trump is literally to blame for everything. I witness that persistent Hatred here in the UK from those that did not win the Vote on Europe.

Obama made a fool of himself with Putin and he knows it. By the way love those ears on Obama, really are him. I am looking forward to the Inauguration of President Elect Trump, just pray to God all will be safe. I maintained at the beginning when Trump mentioned he might Stand, I maintained if he Won he would be a wonderful successful President, and I have not changed my mind. Take care, Anna.

• January 8, 2017 1:52 pm

Americans are ignorant because they are lazy AND because the government/teachers took the requirements out of school curriculum to teach how our government works and the history behind the principles of our government. They also took out teaching ethics which started with the removal of teaching God’s laws in the home and any reference to Godly principles in school. Then make it financially advantageous to have babies without marriage and removing fatherly influence in the families and we get the mess we have now. Kids and families suffer and and it’s easy to manipulate the people.

2. January 8, 2017 1:39 pm

The ignorant don’t understand that most of the dems, IF they went into office with relatively little money have become millionaires while “serving” (themselves) in office as career politicians. TERM LIMITS!!!!!! (Think of the “broke” Clintons while owning 2 mansions.)

3. January 8, 2017 1:52 pm

What about the Obama’s now shortly, thank heavens out of Office, with their new Mansion and the massive wall they are building around themselves, what to keep the “Deplorables” out, does that include those Clintons.

Everything you said so true. I thoroughly enjoy your site, I learn so much, admire your courage, keep going. Take care, Anna.

• January 8, 2017 5:18 pm

The American people are ignorant mainly because of the disinformation of the media and the coordinated corruption of both the Democrat and Republican parties. The corruption in both parties is absolutely staggering. The selling out of the United States is uniform across the entire political spectrum encompassing both parties. Trump’s presidency has given us, as conservatives and Christians a bit of a “reprieve” if you will, a space for repentance for America. It saddens me that Christians refuse to see that. Their sanctimonious attitude of “Trump isn’t a ‘true’ Christian” is ridiculous. I want to make a video available here in the hope of my visitors watching it and listening what these guys have to say. Chuck Missler is one of the most thorough and learned Bible scholars I’ve ever listened to. Anyway, take a little time and watch this …

4. January 8, 2017 1:54 pm

Once again “Cry and Howl” has cut through all the fog and created an electrifying post filled to the brim with obvious truth that a lot of folks on the Left seem driven to deny or ignore and I am glad that “Cry and Howl” took the time to spark our minds with these obvious facts because the Leftist propaganda machine has been very effective so far in keeping this kind of information hidden from the voters. Kudos to Steve and “Cry and Howl” for what I think is another instance of outstanding and most valuable service to the nation from a Great American!

• January 8, 2017 5:21 pm

As always I can count on kind words from you John. I haven’t posted anything for a while. Today I was a bit “down” and beating myself up for the wasted decades of my life. I started this post days ago and cut it short but made a couple points that was on my mind. I hope you’ll watch the above video about the election and what it could mean for us as Christians.

5. January 8, 2017 5:54 pm

Check your email for a personal message from me.

6. January 8, 2017 8:50 pm

Hopefully after Trump’s inauguration the left will realize that all their insane caterwauling is just that- insanity- and they’ll shut up and go back to organizing riots- errrr…”protests”.
    As for the stupidity of a lot of people- that’s the result of the everybody gets a trophy K-12 indoctrination centers our public schools became a couple or three decades ago, followed by for more years of leftist indoctrination in our institutions of “higher learning”.
    Short of teaching all those people some actual history,science, math, reading and writing the English language,economics, and instilling a work ethic in them- they’re a lost cause.
    Teach those willing to learn- let the rest fend for themselves.
    With luck, once Trump starts enacting his agenda things will get a little better for a while. If he gets half of what he said he was going to do done- he’ll be president for 8 years.
    Cant’t undo all the damage Obama has done in 8 years- or the left has done over the last 100 or so- but he can make progress on the problems we face.
    Let’s hope it goes well and we get 8 years to start undoing all the leftist bullsh*t, followed by another 4-8 with another president who gets it.

7. January 9, 2017 1:21 am

Amen and amen! It’s insane. And not only everything you said, but there is this big thing going on in the fashion industry about all these designers who are refusing to design anything for the First Lady-elect, on the grounds of her husband’s “xenophobia.” The stupid just won’t quit! The idiots clearly don’t get that the foreign-born First Lady completely disproves the whole xenophobia accusation. Trump will still be wealthy after his term as President, and I hope Melania totally shuns these childish baboons. (No offense to children or baboons.)

Liberals have lost their collective mind and are now officially batsh!t crazy. Nor will they stop, because they don’t have the sense or self-control that God gave a two year old. X

8. January 9, 2017 10:44 am

Reblogged this on Bob's Opinion and commented:
    The last paragraph is worth reading the whole article … work and Thank you cryandhowl.cccom

9. January 9, 2017 10:48 am

Great post … and shows how much America has followed ‘yippy-skippy’ behind the Liberal – RINO establishment in Washington DC… but meanwhile we the people have been paying for their political gain, and ill-gotten fortunes. … Thanks for the article, of which, I reposted.

• January 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Thank you very much R.s. Helms! I have to tell you brother, anytime I read any article, whether by the major media or “conservative media” I always go to the comments section. The comments from ordinary citizens tell us exactly what the difference between the left and right are. Again, the stupidity or … geez, I can’t even articulate an adjective which would describe a liberal or left-wing mind-set sufficiently is beyond stunning. It’s actually frightening because these folks actually vote and would surely the enemy of decency, morality and the United States. Thanks again for reposting this and I hope the new year is a safe and blessed one for you and your loved ones.

10. January 9, 2017 11:38 am

Hi Steve! Great post, as always! You made great points all around, but the best was this one:

“One would think they would want financial disclosures from those who entered elected office broke and somehow became millionaires and billionaires simply being public servants.”

The “millionaires and billionaires” picked for Trump’s Cabinet positions DON’T NEED MONEY so they are not likely to steal from the TAXPAYERS like the Clintons and many others did! I don’t see Trump taking vacations (like 0bummer did!) that cost the taxpayers millions, either!

Ugh…I’m preparing myself for 4 – 8 years of all kinds of political attacks against Trump and his administration, because that’s what LIEberals do!

I noticed that the so-called “friendship” between Chuck Schumer and Donald Trump is out the window! I don’t blame Trump for calling ole’ Chuckie the “clown head” of the Dems in the Senate! When Schumer and Pelosi brought out that “Make America sick again” banner, I thought how ironic it was that THE DEMS were all standing next to the sign – because THEY are the perpetrators of the horrible 0bamascare law that has caused immense suffering for millions of Americans who had much better health plans before that bad law was installed.

I really appreciate the hard work you put into your blogging, Steve! I’m sure it is difficult to report on the constant LIEberal hubris, lies, attacks, hatred, and misinformation because it is so disheartening! But I think that millions more Americans are now aware of the evil schemes of the left (including those in the GOPe who “secretly?” supported HiLIARY!), and they do not trust the media of mass deception to report truth.

I continue to pray for Trump and his family, his incoming administration, and all that will be accomplished to first undo the 0bama/Soros horrible agenda; then get to work for We The People instead of all the terrible “special interests” that usually push ordinary Americans aside to get what they want!

11. January 10, 2017 1:29 am

You’ll get some satisfaction from this message. Trump, like Reagan, knows how to select “the right stuff” for his cabinet:

12. January 24, 2017 3:07 pm

I’m with you. The election meddlers themselves say it is so, and that makes it so. T too am tired of this SOS games from the left. Now it is on nominations.

And if they were so worried about Russia, by some remote possibility, influencing votes, then why are they not many more times worried about what media did to prop up their scandal Queen? And what about media’s non-stop attack machine against Trump? I believe in the latter two much more than the first.

The sickening aspects of the left are astounding. When Ted Kennedy did directly pleaded w/ Russia (communist party) to intervene in an election to undermine Reagan, they didn’t care or want to hear it. What problem?

1. Belgian Biblestudents website 2016 in review | Belgian Biblestudents - Belgische Bijbelstudenten
  2. Bijbelvorser Review of Five Years on WordPress | Bijbelvorser = Bible Researcher