Yeah, the media called it alright …

December 28, 2016

I admit I wasn’t happy realizing that Hillary had the electoral college vote wrapped up …

Snicker … Laugh out freaking LOUD!  And liberals still drivel the same old crap like, “Oh, you must watch Fox News, because you’re uneducated!” MORONS!

1. December 28, 2016 5:29 pm

“That’s entertainment”…

2. December 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Hillary thought she would win through voter fraud 😉 and therefore didn’t need to campaign as hard as Trump did

• December 28, 2016 7:13 pm

I have to say hocuspocus that I couldn’t help but see the confidence in Hillary that the presidency was in the bag for her. The, “I should be ahead by 50 points” comment, etc. The media, the liberals, anti-Trumpsters, RINOs, even conservatives and on and on were all in the tank for Hillary BUT … “stop your grinnin’ and drop your linen!” he won the thing! Rina asked me just before I went to sleep Nov. 8 if I thought Trump would win. I flat said “NO, but we did our part and we’ll see …” I went to bed wondering why the Pennsylvania results hadn’t been posted by then. I woke up early for work and contained myself to read five chapters of Proverbs before I turned on my computer. I then fired up my laptop thinking, “Let’s see how bad he lost.” I surely couldn’t believe that he actually pulled it off! Gawd! I couldn’t keep from grinning from ear to ear all day!
      I think a lot of us learned from this election in many different ways and honestly I’m very thankful that perhaps there’s actually a chance for some kind of sanity to be restored to this nation. I don’t give a damn if Trump “gets rich” (figure that one out!) by being president. I don’t care about all the piddly-ass crap about whether he’s 6’2″ or 6’3″ (an issue with CNN!) or the way he combs his hair or his wife posing nude. We won’t get everything we want as conservatives with Trump. He didn’t run as one for gawd’s sake. But he’s not the low-life p.o.s. that Hillary, Obama and their ilk are … anti-America, anti-decency, etc.
      Anyway, sorry to ramble young lady. I surely hope you and your loved ones had a great Christmas and continue safe and blessed for the up-coming New Year.

3. December 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Clearly their “polls” were nothing more than fake news designed to discourage non-Hillary voters from voting.

I have to say, it felt good to be happy about an election result. It’s been a long time! And each day that goes by and I see that Trump seems to continue surrounding himself with conservative people, I feel less and less fearful about his win.

*hugs*

4. December 29, 2016 1:34 am

It was “Her Turn” but “Her Turn” obviously took a different “Turn” as people realized that only Trump could “Turn” anything around so she lost “Her Turn” and now the whole asswadded bunch of her supporters are “Turning” red in the face with anger and numb in the brain from the ignorance. Get over it dumwads! It might have seemed to have been “Her” turn but as it turns out it is really His turn!

5. December 29, 2016 10:45 am

If you look back to the beginning of the year, Clinton was 100% convinced that in January 2017 she would be the First Woman President of the United States and that “the Dynasty” would continue with the Daughter after she herself had completed 8 years in office – look at Hillary Clinton now. She did not take into account the decent hardworking people of America.

6. December 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Aside from my stance of never believe the polls – it’s always just propaganda – there were two big clues for me that had me knowing he was going to win –

First was I watched the absolutely, consistently HUGE “YUGE” crowds at all his rallies. It was obvious to me that “the people” were finally pissed off and standing up!!!
    By comparison – it was a total, total joke the # of people who came to her rallies.

Second – about three days before the vote, Hillary’s team cancelled the huge firework display they had planned for her 11/8 win. BIG CLUE they knew real polling was not showing what MSM was trying to get us to buy. *SNAP* I just smiled.

And by the by Steve – consider watching Trumps twitter account. He tweets two or three times a day – awesome stuff! “The” man is still talking to us. One from yesterday – “Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Dec 28 Doing my best to disregard the many inflammatory President O statements and roadblocks.Thought it was going to be a smooth transition – NOT!”

7. December 29, 2016 3:25 pm

A few of us called it in mid Oct. when we started deer hunting seriously for the season, as in Ohio the whitetail deer rut activity starts in mid Oct. and peaks in mid Nov most years. Friends out hunting in Ohio,Pa, Michigan,Indiana, Wisconsin,W.Va,Tenn,and Ky. all agreed Trump was gonna win based on our viewing bumper stickers and yard signs.
    Between that and friends and relatives in Fla and the Carolinas seeing the same thing-no way was the Hildebeast gonna win. Kellyanne Conway even explainef exactly how they were gonna win back in Oct.

8. AFVet permalink
    December 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Here’s the map by counties.
    This explains why we need the electoral college.