America Becoming A “Browner County” … God Help Us! Also, a statement from Rudy Giuliani

December 22, 2016

Okay, it’s been a while since I’ve written anything. There’s been plenty to say but why bother when most of the time we’re dealing with “Fake News?” There’s been a couple of things that’s rubbed me wrong the last couple of weeks that I thought I’d mention for what it’s worth.

Barack Obama made this statement the other day …

If you stopped all immigration today, just by virtue of birth rates, this is going to be a browner country. And if we’re not thinking right now about how we make sure that next generation is getting a good education and are instilled with a common creed and the values that make America so special and are cared for and nurtured and loved the way every American child is treated, then we’re not going to be as successful.

Now folks, I know already this is going to sound like a “racist” rant but lets call an ace an ace and let the chips fall accordingly. The left and racist anti-America folks such as the aforementioned ‘person of color’ can’t stand white people. They spew off every insane thought against white folks and European people that demonstrates their hatred for anything “white” now referred to as “White Privilege.”

I’ll concede that America was founded basically by “white” people or European colonists, while there were some Spanish settlements already here. Enough of that crap, because I don’t want some moron disputing something stupid about the “indigenous, native Americans” etc. and who the “real Americans” are. The hatred from the left isn’t directed to native Americans, though they really couldn’t care less about them.

So, America is going to be a “browner country” according to Barack. In that, sadly, he’s right. And what does that mean for America? Well, lets look at “brown” and nations of “color” and how they have progressed humanity in positive ways.

Mexico first. The government, military and police are absolutely corrupt beyond comprehension. The regular folks run over to the U.S. to send money to their families because the economy is such that they can’t make a living there. “Brown” country shit-hole. A country run by drug cartels and there probably isn’t one town which isn’t overtaken by crime.  Okay, a bit harsh. Yet if it’s so good there why are the Mexicans coming here by the millions?

How about those “brown” or “black” African nations? You know, Somalia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Congo, Sudan and nearly every nation on the continent live in poverty. The governments can’t (won’t) even feed their own people. The people live like they’re in the 16th century. Oh, and while we’re on the just the continent of Africa, aren’t many of those poor folks Muslims, that benevolent, caring, tolerant phony religion which is the pillar of respect for all human rights and life? I think all of those nations in the African continent are mainly made up of people of “color” and run by people of color and for the average person it’s a struggle to survive day to day.

Moving along here, we’ll consider the nations in the Middle East. I suppose, seeing as the media and other institutions of the learned are drumming into us the lie that Muslims are a “race” of people, I’ll go with that. What exactly has the Muslim community brought to their own homelands? What standard of life do the Muslim people enjoy in the countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Ethiopia, Indonesia and so on? I tend to think most of them are of the same class as their brown cousin nation, Mexico … third-world shit holes. It’s not bad enough the people are so damn poor they live from meal to meal. Most don’t even know what a refrigerator is. No running water or electricity for the common people, but they have to be sure they are “Muslim enough” to not have their women, children and animals raped, burned and/or beheaded by the more religious Muslims. Also not to mention the sex-slave trading which is beyond rampant there. I have to hand it to those people of color, they’ve been slaves for so long they’re the best at enslaving their own country-men and women and children. Oh yes, many of those countries are rich in oil. Hell, they couldn’t even figure out how to get it out of the ground without the technology developed by … sorry … white people.

For some reason a whole bunch of those brown, black and tan folks are fleeing their own beloved countries and heading towards where??? … oh yes, they are risking their wonderful, prosperous lives to flee to the white nations in Europe. You know the ones, Germany, France, the UK, Sweden, Norway, etc. all prosperous and successfully led by white people. But now those leading white people are consumed with the same mind-set as Barack Obama. They envision a universal, socialist utopia … the many are ruled by the elite few. And to get the “many” in line they have to be overwhelmed with … well … poor, uneducated baby-makers (making many more poor babies of color) to make everyone the same, sorry, unarmed, government dependent people waiting in line for their portion.

And then there’s the Motherland of “White Privilege,” the ‘land of opportunity” for the entire world … run by greedy white capitalists … America … The United States. A nation filled with racists, bigots, homophobes and down right nasty people who cling to their Bibles and guns. Yet millions of people from all the aforementioned lands are flooding the borders of this white, bigoted nation.

The point of this piece is to illustrate that with-out the contributions (the leading contributions) by the hated white people and Jews this world would be one miserable place to live. The brown and black and intolerant Islamic people have created a world of misery, death, pain and sorrow for their own people and they want to do the same to every white country on earth.

Compare for yourselves.

And if you are moronic enough to think that I’m writing about all brown, black or Muslim people then you should have stopped reading after the opening sentence. The ace has been called the ace.

Obama by his own admission wants, just like the rest of the New World Order folks to create a world of equal (that’s low-class) people to rule. That can be done only by flooding the richer economic nations with millions of people, uneducated, unwilling to assimilate, incapable of contributing who will suck the life out of those economies overwhelming the welfare systems and stealing the safety-nets created originally for the citizens of those nations. Oh, and a little imported terrorism sure goes a long way in driving the agenda of folks like Obama.  Terrorism is quite acceptable for Obama here in America, that’s why he’s importing it just as fast as he can.

I’m all for immigration, legal immigration. But before even that should be allowed to happen talk to me about the 600,000 homeless American veterans and doing something to help them with their needs … then we’ll get to the legal immigrants. In the mean time, illegal immigrants … pack your stuff, you’re not wanted here and you’re damn sure not welcome here.

315-invasion-muslims-940

~~~

image001-766941

And last but not least. I hope Mr. Giuliani hasn’t signed his own death warrant.

a6925210381721ef271383c60e3d9514e73970fc

1. December 22, 2016 6:04 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth! I’ve been saying this for years, they’re going to turn this country into a small version of their own, if we let them keep it up! Exactly the reason why people voted for Trump and the morons can’t understand that, we “white people” do not…I repeat DO NOT want to live the way they live in their country… We want our country back the way it used to be …. which is exactly the reason why they all came here in the first place!!

• December 22, 2016 6:18 pm

I’m with you Nancy. I don’t want to live like even the ‘white’ people in Europe, and surely never in any of the other nations mentioned. America has contributed to the betterment of human kind unlike none other nation in every way possible. Yet people like Barack and his freakish ilk want so much to destroy what gave him and his low-class wife the opportunity to become what they are. They are disgusting people and make me sick. I love America and this is where I’m staying and will protect what’s mine and even what’s yours with my whole being.
      Hoping you and your loved ones have a safe and blessed Christmas!

• December 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Thank you. May you and your loved ones have a safe and blessed Christmas to and 2017 be better and brighter for this great nation. God Bless America🇺🇸

December 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Yeah, I don’t know how bloggers can do it. Keeping their heads when all those around them are losing theirs. That enthusiasm! Well like Coolidge I have optimism. There’s a new goatherder in town and he’ll have the goats in the Middle East set free and dancing in the street! 🙂

3. December 23, 2016 5:36 am

Wonderful, honest and truthful. Here in the UK you speak out you are a Racist, even here on the internet, you cannot speak your mind without someone attacking your comments. I admire you and love your blog. I voted to come out of Europe because I want this Country of mine to control its own Borders. We are not allowing Immigrants in, we are talking migrants but people can’t tell the difference. We cannot cope as it is. I don’t recognise England anymore, I asked the simple question the other day why are the Imams in the Mosques not condemning the Terrorists why are they not stopping radicalisation and I am told because they are scared for their lives. That is nothing but utter shit. We here in the UK and Europe and even your Country have become too soft, too generous, too bloody scared of saying anything. Open your mouth here and you are called Far Left or Far Right, or Racists or Nazis the idiots can’t make their minds up. I will keep saying what I feel is right and no bloody idiot is going to stop me. We are being overrun, enough is enough.

I was absolutely delighted when Donald Trump said he might run for the Presidency, I kept my fingers crossed, and I have supported him all along. He is not just important for your Country he is important for ours, for the World. Obama was NO friend to the UK, good riddance to him. Never liked the man from the start he struck me as “mamby pamby”.. I believe firmly that President Elect Trump will make a difference to the World. Europe has to stand up, care for their own Countries and if necessary close their Borders. Angela Merkel has to go, she caused those deaths in Berlin with her policies, that stupid, woman “come in all of you” she called, well she opened the bloody flood gates and look at the mess, look at the Terrorists she has let in, we let in – they can’t check them all. The Terrorists are living amongst us, and if people in the UK do not stand up and realize that so many of these Mosques are teaching these boys/men to be Terrorists to kill us. To take the heads off, or nearly, as they did a couple of years ago with one of our off duty Soldiers. If people the idiotic breed of do gooders white don’t stop their shit and wake up, I fear for this Country. Its in a mess already. I am told continually this, my Country, is a secular Country, NO IT IS NOT its a CHRISTIAN Country and will remain so. I will not surrender to these people, they love the muslims and the middle east so much go live there, see the Freedom they have there.

The courage of people like you to speak out is so important, please please keep doing so. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and Peace to you and yours and to America. The ties that bind our two Countries are so terribly important, they should not be broken. Take care and all the very best from here in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex for 2017.

• December 23, 2016 6:46 am

Ah yes Anna. The Merkels and Obamas of the world are inundating our beloved countries with violence beyond our wildest dreams. They are creating a world for us to live in while they place themselves above all the chaos. They create it, then step forward to “solve” what they created only to make it worse. People in general want to live in peace. The rely on the elected officials to keep them safe and secure. Those very people whom we place our safety in betrayed us and sacrifice our lives, the lives of our children and loved ones. It’s beyond disgusting and I still cannot grasp the idea that people still fall for their lies, not just fall for them but embrace them to their own destruction. Thank you for being a faithful visitor and I hope nothing but the best for you and your family for Christmas and upcoming new year. God bless you and yours always!

4. December 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Dear Cry and Howl (Steve) — As always you have written Truth here and in these days Truth is hard to come by.

The problem, Steve, is that those who know and tell the truth are the ones who are more often harrassed, persecuted, lied about, defamed ….. Take the example of the greatest truth-teller of all time, Jesus Christ as an example. The Bible tells us that men love the darkness rather than the light. Truth certainly has little place in a politically correct atmosphere such as that which is not infesting our beloved America.

Yes, the elitist oligarchs and the ignorant leftist intelligensia (asswads) are leading America into the place where She will be in dire danger of becoming an archtype of the very shit holes being discussed here and as time goes by we shall no doubt be subjected to a slow, insidious, persistent moral and political decay and if we are not darned careful we all will be bowing our foreheads on the concrete in the direction of Mecca too …. while the swordsman hovers over us to make sure we are pure enough.

But the problem is, Steve, Truth is no longer welcome here in America. That is why the great lying machines of the oligarchial elitists have taken over the airwaves and are even now trying to get their tentacles into the Internet as well.

Americans need to stop enjoying their roles as sheep and wake up before they find themselves on somebody’s dinner table — or worse.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your willingness to continue as a defender of Truth and of The Faith of The Lord, Jesus Christ.

• December 24, 2016 5:18 pm

Thank you for your kind words John. I just come home from the (gasp) Hulen Mall in Ft. Worth. I have to tell you and I’m being as serious as cancer. White people are the minority now by leaps and bounds. Obama and the politicians have genuinely succeeded in making America “browner.” Personally, I don’t have a problem with it as I watched the people milling around the mall as all seemed to be just regular folks. I just realize that the folks shopping in the mall are really a minority of what the politicians want for the United States. They aren’t poor enough. The politicians know they have to continue flooding the nation with more poor and illiterate.
      Anyway, enough of that. John, I sincerely hope nothing but the best for you and your loved ones during this Christmas season and blessings for the upcoming new year.

• December 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Yoour observations about the demograsphic change are right on the money and it won’t be long before equality will take on a new meaning in America. The new meaning of equality will be “Everybody is just as poor and deprived as everybody else and Big Government will rule every step anyone takes or any move anyone makes.” — and the rag heads will be calling the shots.

Yes, enough of that:

May you and Rini and Sandy and all your loved ones have the Merriest Christmas ever (Thank God we are still to say “Christmas) and the Happiest possible New Year and many more to come.

December 24, 2016 5:56 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Steve, Rina, and all.
    Can you guess what’s happily missing from the following video? Yep, it’s pretty obvious visually. 🙂

• December 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Thank you Tom! Same to you and your loved ones! Be safe and Blessed!

6. December 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

“For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.” -Luke 2:11

Peace and blessings,
    D.

7. December 25, 2016 12:44 pm

On a personal note, I found Barack Obama’s “browner county” remark everything but promising because as one who grew up in “brown communities,” I can attest to how many of us couldn’t wait to grow up, complete our education, get a good job which provided the opportunity to escape “brown communities” which I didn’t realize until I was older were the first communities in the USA to go full anti-free speech, intolerant of others who didn’t abide by and intolerant of those of us who didn’t quite agree that it was cool to live in the “ghetto.”

• December 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Isn’t it curious Denise that the left preaches tolerance, acceptance and love … until it comes to anyone who might not be of the same loony opinion?
      Sigh. I’ve grown quite weary with the non-sense of the left. Hell, my own son is embarrassingly ignorant of how we dodged a massive bullet rejecting Hillary. Oh no, he wasn’t a Hillary supporter … Gary moron Johnson is my son’s hope for America. Incredible and simply stunning.