Give Trump A Break!

November 22, 2016

This will be short. Gawd, I’m having difficulty listening to and reading morons (forgive me) who are watching every move made by Trump and coming away with an end before the beginning is even started. What I mean is Trump met with Romney and Trump’s loyalists are in an uproar. Trump said he’s not focused on prosecuting Hillary Clinton. Trump “flips” on this or that or whatever. Man! Doesn’t anyone get the idea that Trump might just be the sort of guy who likes keeping everyone guessing? Could he be the kind of person who isn’t going to reveal his ‘game plan’ to a bunch of lunatics who will do nothing but blab it and thus spoil what he really intends to do? I mean come on folks. There is nothing I’d like to see more than Hillary Clinton be genuinely investigated for her role in Benghazi, her true motives for her private email server and her obvious criminal handling of classified information, her ‘pay for play’ scheme, etc. I’d love to see her indicted, prosecuted and her goat-smelling a$$ hauled off to prison. That would make my decade! So, if Trump states, now that he’s won the election, that in no uncertain terms he will appoint a special prosecutor, etc. to bring her down, Obama will simply step in and issue a blanket pardon and it’s a wrap. Who’s to say that Trump isn’t just playing his cards ‘close to the vest’ right now, keeping his objectives to himself and his team until Jan. 20?

Heck, he just might not actually order his DOJ to pursue Hillary. He might not actively set in motion the investigations and prosecution of her. That doesn’t mean he’s going to obstruct them. Maybe he’ll just sit back and let the people already investigating her do their thing and let the chips fall where they may. He knows that if Obama even thinks that he’s going to push the investigations forward that Obama will pardon her in a second. Don’t forget that Obama was communicating with Hillary via her private email server under a phony name and could very well had communicated classified materials as well.

Dammit! The guy can’t even make a comment without liberals and conservatives alike blowing a gasket with ridiculous crap. Again I have to say, “Tap the freaking brakes and lets just see what happens.”

woman-pressing-brake-pedal-down-close-up-63601092

All this b.s. about Trump changing his mind about this or that is really torquing my gourd and it’s nothing short of asinine. The left … “See, we told you so! You’ve been duped! Trump isn’t what he said he was!” The right … “Woe is us! We’ve been duped! Trump isn’t what he said he was!”

Time will tell folks. I think he’s a lot smarter than people give him credit for.

Trump knows full well what he promised the American people. Lets give him room to work on those. We’ll know soon enough exactly who and what Donald Trump is.

1. November 22, 2016 9:40 pm

The Clinton Foundation is still under investigation in NYC where it’s headquarters are located

They say there is a lot they have on the Clinton’s thru the foundation including their buddies

Remember Weinergate his laptop is involved in it

Why would Trump “focus” on Hillary when there’s so much too do to get the US out of the hole Obama dug us in to

To tell you honestly…

I don’t believe a word the media says or writes

I’ll believe it when I see those words come out of Trump’s mouth myself

• November 23, 2016 5:45 am

Precisely! I didn’t mention that I’m also weary of everyone criticizing every person he’s choosing for positions in his administration. “He’s not conservative enough!” “He’s a racist!” Geez! Trump is sitting down with each and every one of them, ‘vetting’ them so to speak. Obviously there is some quality they possess that Trump feels he can use to get his agenda accomplished. He’s told us what that agenda is and we have little choice other than to take him at his word. How he gets it done and who he chooses to get there is his call, so I think we need to step back and let him work.

November 23, 2016 5:20 am

Why should we be surprised? He’s free, white, and 21. Privileged of course. Actually old, white, and male. All the qualities required to be impeached which #44 and Hillary didn’t and wouldn’t have. Micheal Moore has predicted Trump will soon resign or be impeached. And he might get convicted with support of republicans even.

3. November 23, 2016 6:37 am

Trump is a businessman with a lot of well-acknoledged acumen in the art of negotiating deals and amassing astronomical amounts of money. A guy like Trump has to be a shrewd businessman to be able to get where he is today and I doubt that there is ever a time when he will lay all his cards on the table at once time. He is full of surprises. Harry Truman and Richard Nixon were full of surprises. Great men never run with the herd and never do anything ordinary or predictable. Trump is a master tactician and this is a trait that will serve him well if he plays it right on the world stage. I believe it is a good thing to have the ability to always keep your enemies guessing and on the defensive. No victory was even won by announcing strategy to the eyes and ears of the enemy. I think Trump is brilliant and I think part of that brilliance lies in his ability to convince other people that he is not all there or that he is somehow out of touch or out of control. He is a great tactician and a brilliant showman and I think if people will shut their damned criticizing mouths and give the guy a chance they might find themselves pleasantly surprised.

• November 23, 2016 7:39 am

In essence he not pursuing Hillary while allowing the Congress and FBI to continue their investigations gives him plausible deniability.

• November 23, 2016 8:01 am

I should think this issue is something that Senator Gowdy might pursue…. It is not so much about a single individual (IMHO) as it is about the damaging potential power of a really enormous politically-activist cabal. I think such power has to be reigned in. I am sure there are plenty of a$$holes ready to jump on the bandwagon of “Investigating” Mr. Trump’s “Business Affairs While President” and so …. given that fact …. I am totally in favor of somebody “Investigasting” certain un-named “Foundations” and their dealings around the world — then and now.

4. AFVet permalink
    November 23, 2016 10:52 am

Throughout his campaign Trump deplored the tactic of warning the enemy of our actions instead of using the element of surprise.
    There is a distinct possibility that that is exactly what he is doing now.
    His so called ‘wavering’ could be an effort to throw the media off the scent so to speak.

5. November 23, 2016 4:16 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

• November 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Thank you brother! Hoping you and your loved ones have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.