A picture is worth a thousand words. Even in Obama’s economy it’s worth at least 150 …

November 19, 2016

There’s nothing to say …

blob_bc504c6ae2233206f112189dfe1e04e2b0c9cb22

1. November 19, 2016 11:07 am

Is this something like…

BEAUTY and the BEASTs 😉

HAPPY ❤ SATURDAY all

2. November 19, 2016 11:51 am

Yaaaaarrggghhhhh! OMG! Call for the garlic and the crosses.

3. November 19, 2016 2:59 pm

At last The White House has some glamour back in it. What a nightmare the Clintons would have been. Good weekend to all,

November 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Well Hillary had a face lift. Notice her bosom is left/right next to her nose. 🙂

• November 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Hey Unit! Been missing you around here!

• the unit permalink
      November 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I was ill for two months during the summer and lost my pizzazz for a while. Pretty much back to my old self now. Election results has helped immensely. Been meaning to call you. I have your new number that you posted couple of months ago. So will do soon. I have been reading all your new posts right along even though not commenting.

• November 20, 2016 9:32 am

I’m glad you’re doing better good sir! I keep changing my number so the latest is … 817-495-8194, when you’re up to it brother! If I don’t answer, leave a message and I’ll call you back.

5. November 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

6. pineslayer permalink
    November 19, 2016 6:57 pm

You are a bully, picking on the defenseless.

7. December 18, 2016 12:01 am

I have long believed that (real) men love beautiful women. Not just beautiful on the outside, that’s sprinkles on the cake, but beautiful inside. Real men aren’t really interested in troll women who take pride in being troll women. Their outsides start to truly reflect their insides.

Hope you’re well, my friend. I’ve tried to get in touch with you several times this week, and I’m on the verge of worry. ❤ *hugs*

• December 22, 2016 6:14 pm

I’ve thought about calling you Vanessa but my number changed again and yours wasn’t saved into my new phone. (I don’t get Google thing regarding phone numbers). My newest number is 817-495-8194. You’re welcome to call when you can. I hope you and your beautiful family are a-okay!