Hillary promised donors mega favors for the hundreds of millions of $ they gave her… Now they aren’t getting anything. Are they mad?

November 17, 2016

Here we go. Donald Trump, in a landslide of electoral votes won the presidency. Taking away the approx. 3 million illegal alien, dead people and convict’s votes for Hillary, he won the popular vote as well. Getting back to the electoral votes. Right now there are some very sore losers looking to abolish or overturn the electoral vote count in an effort to give the presidency to Hillary. I sincerely doubt it will happen. However, these same folks just a couple of weeks ago, yea even the day of Nov. 8 were “reporting” that Hillary had a lock on the electoral votes. Some were claiming she would get as many as 322 of them and that was earlier in the day on Nov. 8. Nov. 6 it was reported that she was entering election day with a lock on at least 274 electoral votes.

Don’t forget this.

Now that Trump handed her a$$ and the entire major media’s back to them suddenly they want to abolish the electoral college. It’s funny how that works with liberals and I do mean “funny” in a humorous way as well as “funny” as in a peculiar way.

I find it curious that the losers are attempting to pick Trump’s cabinet choices and his administration for him. Folks like Mark Levin, who by the way was anti-Trump the entire time until about a week before the election (Just go back and listen to his taped radio shows) are already bitching about some of Trump’s administration picks. “Where’s the conservatives???” I head the little prick spew on the radio.  Levin is even trying to take credit for Trump’s victory by saying he “held Trump’s feet to the fire on conservative issues” and that’s why he won. Uh Mark, you sir with all un-due respect, are a first-class pile of ass and had absolutely nothing to do with Trump winning. Maybe Levin can con some of his audience but not anyone who can remember what they had for breakfast this morning.

So, for some, Trump’s choices aren’t conservative enough. For others they aren’t liberal enough. Or they’re “racist,” homophobic, anti-Muslim,  anti-black, anti-Mexican, pro-gun violence, anti-women, pro-white, anti-transgender, anti-BLM, pro-war, and on and on. You can’t open Yahoo News or anything on the internet without reading some headline about some Democrat, foreign leader, Republican, RINO, college student, Jesse Jackson, “Reverend” Sharpton, ex-presidential candidate or whatever saying they’ll “oppose” this or that or sending Trump a “strong” message against bucking the system, etc. I think Trump isn’t listening to these folks. I also believe he is telling all of them just like Obama told the Republicans at one point … “Elections have consequences.” and “I won!”

Every one of Trump’s appointments and selections in building his administration the left has labeled as being all the aforementioned adjectives and more. That by itself tells me that Trump is making excellent choices who all will forward his agenda which is to undo all the b.s. that Obama and company has heaped on the American people. I’m loving the fact that Obama has made it easy for Trump to literally on his first day in office to nullify every one of his executive orders. Obama just knew that he could get away with creating his own laws, by-passing the Congress and that Hillary would double-down on the damage he’s done. Obama didn’t see, because of his arrogance, that his executive orders mean nothing unless legislated by the Congress when a new president who doesn’t “dig his action” takes the White House. How freaking sweet it is!

Moving along here …

Hillary is in so much do-do it’s incredible. She is in serious jeopardy because of her own arrogance as the FBI and the Congress investigate her. Obama could pardon her. I’m sure if there is any indication at all that he could be implicated in her treason, he’ll do it. I’m thinking and I hope that I’m wrong about this. Obama could just leave it alone. Trump could just allow the investigations to proceed. She most likely will be indicted as a result of the findings. Then Trump could pardon her. Hopefully he won’t do that, but we’re going to find out real soon.

I’m kind of wondering just what all those foreign entities who donated hundreds of millions of dollars to her and Bill’s “foundation” are thinking? You know they were promised some pretty heavy returns on their money seeing Hillary knew she would be president and assured them that “the sky is the limit when she’s president.

But suddenly they ain’t getting any return on their investments. I suspect they aren’t happy … just how unhappy remains to be seen.

1. November 17, 2016 7:44 pm

The media are still pushing the Anti-Trump agenda….. even after the election has been won. I have spent hours today listen to broadcast freaks asking callers in to their programs leading questions apparently designed to suggest that Trump is the world’s worst Xenophobist. It does not surprise me that the losers are trying to horn in on his success and try to capitalize it to their own advantage.It will not work of course except among their own kind… the choir to whom they always preach …. the losers! Foreigners gambled on Clinton and the gamblers lost.I am sure they will their losses off because they have endless money coming their way and they will now try to find ways to placate Trump in the hopes of turning his victory into some kind of profit machine for themselves. That is the nature of the International Beast.

• November 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Isn’t it remarkable the loony major media continues their attacks against Trump? I mean nothing escapes them … from criticizing their jewelry to what they wear, every comment and statement is construed to make them look bad. I really don’t think the public is buying it which is evidenced by the election results.

2. November 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Well…you didn’t miss a step you got it all in

If the DemocRats would stop crying’ for just one minute and look at the electoral map of the USA they will perhaps see how well the electoral college works

Trump won 31 States

Hillary won 19 States

Thru the electoral college the small states with less people living in them had their voices heard by their vote

Trump turned the MAP RED 󾓦

AMEN…sleep tight all…😴

• November 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Amen sister! Thank God for the wise folks who instilled the electoral college. What an extraordinary gift of foresight they had!

3. November 17, 2016 11:16 pm

What’s been making me roll my eyes is how every stinking liberal out there is “shoulding” on Trump. “You should do this if you want to prove you’re not the racist a-hole we say you are!” The losers are giving orders! They need to learn some serious sit-down-and-STFU. Oh wait. Liberals. Nevermind.

Hillary’s donors. Yep. She’ll be paying for that one. A crude expression my husband sometimes uses to describe getting through awful things is “Bite the pillow.” So, for Hillary, bite the pillow honey because those donors are going to want a piece of something for their investment. I predict it will not end well.

• November 18, 2016 7:29 am

I concur with your prediction Vanessa! I heard Rush say, and how true it is … the harder liberals rank and rail on one of Trump’s picks for his administration the better the pick has to be!

4. November 17, 2016 11:16 pm

They can try to eliminate the Electoral College all they like but it won’t help Killary. All they have to do is get an amendment through congress and ratified by 3/4 of the States. Shouldn’t take more than half a dozen years and that’s IFF they can get enough Red States to agree to the change.

• November 18, 2016 7:30 am

Yes, I sincerely doubt they’ll get the electoral college eliminated. If they do and they lose an election because of it they’ll want it changed back anyway. Typical liberal mantra of having it both ways.

5. November 18, 2016 7:39 am

Here in the UK the Press and TV, in particular the BBC which is funded by people like me a TaxPayer are disgustingly bias, there is no fair coverage here for President Elect Trump they can’t even do the decent thing and refer to him as President Elect, its “Tump this Trump that”. What delights me is the majority got a kick in the backside with Clinton not winning, they were all convinced of that.

The President Elect must be give a chance but I see little fairness towards him. As for that absolutely useless President Obama, while he is trying to convince Europe he will be missed, even in Germany there is little welcome for him. If he comes here, probably see the Queen and the “layabouts”, as far as I am concerned, Obama is not welcome here.

Those in your Country still protesting still saying Clinton should have won, are like the bullying “Remainers” here that we had over the Euro Vote.

• November 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Maybe Obama will give the Queen another CD of some of his worthless speeches again. I’m very thankful every day and am being encouraged by his choices for his administration.