Four More Years Of Obama?

November 3, 2016

While we all wait around to see what happens with the FBI investigation of Hillary’s emails, Anthony Weiner’s computer, the obstruction by Loretta Lynch and the Jihad … er … Justice Department there’s is one thing that I’m not sure a lot of folks have thought about.

Okay, for about the last year we’ve read and heard about how hesitant Barack is about leaving the White House. I mean the guy and his wife (I forgot his name) would have to begin footing some of the bill for vacations, sex-change maintenance and other burdens the U.S. taxpayers have been carrying the past eight years. Should Hillary “win” the election we’ll witness a serious Constitutional crises. Hillary is on the brink of a Federal indictment for corruption beyond anything we’ve ever seen and I don’t know if she will legally be able to assume the president’s office while under federal indictment. Tim Kaine couldn’t take over as there already is a president until inauguration day January 20, 2017. Could Obama simply declare some state of emergency and squat in the White House four more years? Dunno. Then again, if Hillary goes down for the classified emails on Anthony Weiner’s computer does that put Obama in jeopardy as well? Dunno again.

Prayer for the day … God, please let Americans wake up and elect Donald Trump as President of the United States!

1. November 3, 2016 5:59 pm

As you know I am English, but I say thank God someone is speaking sense, “yes, yes, yes” for Donald Trump to be President. Could America take the suggestion of Impeachment again. Please God, not Obama for another four years, useless individual. I have said all along Trump would win I just hope he does it, I think he will. Hillary Clinton in the White House, a criminal ( but then its happened before), good luck. I tried to buy a Trump cap, but was told they cannot be sold abroad, such a shame. The real people of America need Donald Trump, we all need to see a Strong America again.

• November 3, 2016 7:33 pm

I hope he wins too Anna Cottage. I still can’t get a grip on what the U.S. will be like with Hillary as Commander in Chief of the U.S. military. What a joke!
      I visited your blog and it is very nice. I’ll include in on my blog roll with your permission. I also (being the dog lover that I am) watched the video of your puppy! You can tell she was very happy at the beach. Very cute! Here is a little video I made some years ago of my little Shi-Tzu Sandy. I love this little guy!

2. November 3, 2016 10:56 pm

Steve, Please correct “Partering” (the blogroll list)

3. November 4, 2016 12:32 pm

Sandy is a real cutie, they are our best Friends, more loyal than people, our Baby that’s what they are. Of course poppet you have my permission re blog and thank you. You take great care of yourself next, I shall think of you. Can’t wait to see President Trump and his First Lady over here on a State Visit.

4. November 4, 2016 12:58 pm

Yes…and imagine the depths that her deception can reach should she actually be allowed to plant her ‘arse’ in the Big Seat!!! Frighting…. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! Then again, don’t you have this little feeling tickling your side that this whole thing just may be arranged already for us?? Hmmmmm. After all, look at the double standards already surrounding this administration. Nothing surprises me anymore.

• November 5, 2016 6:54 am

I sincerely believe it’s been arranged already, or else how would Hillary even be in the running? Trump winning the nomination kind of threw a wrench in the plan. Can you imagine Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio going against Hillary? They would have folded like the cheap suits they are by now.

• November 5, 2016 7:27 am

Soooooo true.

• AFVet permalink
      November 5, 2016 4:06 pm

The fly in the ointment is the FBI investigation.
      Even though the DOJ is blocking them at every turn, the news is still out there.

5. AFVet permalink
    November 5, 2016 2:41 pm

Here is Trump’s final campaign ad.
    Please pass it around.
    It is excellent.
    3 days left to go.
    God help us.

• November 6, 2016 8:00 am

Thanks AFVet. I’ll get it on here and over to Facebook. My son needs convincing. He’s a Gary Johnson fan and his reasoning is typical of someone who self-righteousness illustrate their own worthlessness. Sorry, that’s just the way I feel about anyone willing to turn this nation over to Hillary.

6. AFVet permalink
    November 5, 2016 6:15 pm

Donald Trump has floated the necessity of term limits for congress.
    I agree with that.
    Here is what it would take to do that.

• November 6, 2016 8:01 am

Thanks AFVet. I’ll be checking it out today. Rini is getting up soon and I’d better have things in order around here or as she says, “You’ll force me to strike you Husand!”