Hillary is guilty … and so is Barack Hussein Obama

November 2, 2016

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh today and he pretty much broke down precisely why Hillary used a private email server. It was used to hide her communications with foreign entities regarding payments to the Clinton Foundation to start with. She used it so that the contents would not be subject to the Freedom of Information Act. She knew she could conduct her insidious deals, bargaining for access to favors as Secretary of State and future access to even more favors as president. The bottom line is she used something she knew could be concealed if her and Bill’s shenanigans were investigated. What she didn’t count on was Huma Abedin using ol’ Anthony’s computer to communicate and didn’t realize a lot of her crap was preserved on it. Rush was talking about how and why Hillary got a pass by Comey at the time. Loretta Lynch has been blocking the FBI’s access to evidence. And another guy at the Justice Department was keeping Hillary’s team informed about the FBI’s progress in the investigation, etc. (I can’t think of the guy’s name) However, I think Rush missed on little tid-bit on his show today. Anthony Weiner’s computer probably contains emails or references to emails from Barack Obama also.

The discovery that Obama used a pseudonym (alias) to communicate with Hillary was probably the main factor in Comey’s announcement to excuse Hillary from prosecution. Remember Obama said he learned about Hillary using a private email server to conduct State Department business on the news. (gawd, what a freaking liar!)

Well, now that the do-do has gotten much deeper we have to keep in mind that Obama’s participation in Hillary’s email scandal will definitely play a part in what happens in these new investigations. Obama needs to go down right with Hillary and her bunch of freaks.

1. November 3, 2016 7:10 am

Wow, I most certainly agree with you. Thanks for what you said about Obama, I know I really have no right to comment on your President, being English but I never liked the look of the man the first time I saw him on TV. When he came to this Country on a State Visit what a load of crap, Politicians/Royalty/Public falling over him. Didn’t trust him then or now and the above says it all. The most ineffectual President I have ever seen, good riddance to him. Watch once how he is out of office, Clinton will turn on him.

As someone from England, I love all you have to say about your forthcoming Election etc particularly as I have followed American Elections way back to JFK. Please keep them coming, brilliant.

• November 3, 2016 8:50 am

Thank you for a great comment Anna Cottage. I didn’t know you were English. Let not your heart be troubled, you have every right to have an opinion and comment on the bizarre events happening in America. A lot of what happens here affects your country as well I sure. Obama has weakened America’s ties with our allies … like with your country and Israel. It’s disgusting and dangerous for us and you. I’m wondering if the Muslim problem in the U.K. is as bad as it’s being reported? If you have some information I’d love to hear it!

2. November 3, 2016 12:56 pm

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! WE all know (or are learning it) US Code Title 18-2071 so why the hell doesn’t this administration??!! UGH, I am so worked up about this. NO WAY IN HELL SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!! But, run she is as the government just turns the other cheek. You or I would be on death row by now!

The question is WHY and HOW is this being allowed to happen? Well, one word. CORRUPTION. Corruption on the highest level. Is there no one left in government with the round ones to bring formal charges against this woman? Oh, that’s right, everyone who confronts her is DEAD!

Where does this leave us as a country, as a people? One thing is for certain, it leaves me SICK.

3. November 3, 2016 7:29 pm

Reblogged this on Bob's Opinion and commented:
    Well my, my, my — the Clinton Crime Cartel should be tried under the RICO act, so any dirty group doing business with them could be prosecuted as well… that would take in a bunch of slime buckets.

• November 3, 2016 7:35 pm

I saw today where Judge Jeanine Pirro said as much about Clintons and the RICO act. That dear friend would be awesome!

• November 3, 2016 7:39 pm

Thanks for re-blogging this Bob!

4. 0jr permalink