Blogging Award

October 30, 2016

Today is the day to honor a few conservative bloggers with the humble Cry and Howl Conservative Blog Award. Participation was very low, if non-existent so I will choose whom I think really deserves recognition for the genuine patriotism illustrated by these folks. These are mostly bloggers who may not get recognition from the big shots but deserve to be up there with them. I’m stopping at around 12 sites this year.

1)   THE RIPENING WANDERER

First of all I’m giving this award to my very good friend John Liming. John has made an incredible transformation from being a pretty hard-core liberal (on some  issues) to a genuine conservative. Regardless of his former left-leaning ideals he has shown remarkable patriotism towards America and as a veteran of the armed services his passion for the truth is unwavering.

2)  THE RIGHTLY GUIDED

One of my all time favorites, Earl of Taint. Conservative blogger and Photo-shopper extraordinaire. I’ve seen his photos over at the American Thinker and his stuff is funny yet strikingly accurate.

3)  PUMABydesign001’s Blog

My dear friend Denise is one of the first bloggers I “met” years ago when I ran my old site Stevex09. She’s a wonderful, passionate conservative blogger whose work is featured over at the Watcher of Weasels site among others. My hope is that someday I’ll get back out to the east coast and Rini and I will get to meet Denise. I’ll buy dinner and we’ll all have great fun.

4)  partneringwitheagles

Prof X. is an old friend of mine. We first met quite a few years ago on the web-site Jib Jab. Back then it was a joke site, one where the members posted funny videos, word jokes, funny pictures, etc. It was a social site and everyone had their own page with what ever personal stuff you wanted to illustrate. I made a lot of friends there. Jib Jab finally shut down the joke section and transcended into a kind of greeting card site. It’s cool, but all the “Jib Jabbers” who participated left after the joke section folded. Prof X. is the owner of Partneringwitheagles site. A good friend and genuine conservative.

5)  awdude.com

Next up I think the Angry White Dude very much deserves any and all conservative awards and the humble C & H award goes without saying. I don’t know the gentleman who owns the blog site but he’s a conservative Texan. I’ve visited his site quite a few times and can always count on reading a witty, well thought out take on about everything that I support. And the fact that he’s a fellow Texan … well, that does up the score for AWD.

6)  Dan Miller in Panama

Dan is a very talented conservative writer. On his ‘about’ page he has “contributed to Pajamas Media and Pajamas Tatler. In addition to my own blog, Dan Miller in Panama, I an an editor of Warsclerotic and contribute to China Daily Mail when I have something to write about North Korea.” Dan is a great guy to have on the conservative team!

7)  Vanessa’s Blog

My very dear friend Vanessa has been with ol’ Steve for a very long time. She is a wonderful Christian conservative and has the support of her lovely family. I’ve talked with Vanessa on the phone a few times and she is a tender-hearted woman who loves God, her family and America. Politics are just a part of Vanessa’s blog site. She is about family, friends, love, laughter and beauty, a thoroughly delightful blog! I’m honored to be counted as her friend and humbled that such a good person actually likes me. (She loves Rini too … but heck, everyone loves Rini!)

8)  BUNKERVILLE

An awesome blog site which covers nearly every issue dear to conservatives and America loving people. The writer offers a down-to-earth, common sense take on issues that really need to be addressed in such ways, debunking the loony opinions of the left.

9)  Starvin’ Larry

I don’t think “Starvin” accurately describes Larry. This guy knows hunting, fishing and survival. Conservative and insightful into the shenanigans of those within our corrupt government.

10)  The Mad Jewess

My very good friend Paulette is the Mad Jewess. She is a firebrand for sure! I’ve spoken with her on the phone several times and I can’t help but love her and her passion for America and her fierce anger for liberal Jews. Paulette is an extremely talented singer/performer/artist and a no-nonsense lady who is fed up with the outrageous attacks on white people by illegal immigrants and low-life black thugs … all which go un-reported by the media. I’m still hoping to pay her and her husband David a visit when Rini and I head out to the west coast.

11)  Lisa The Infidel

I don’t know the young lady who owns the blog site. I do know she is a patriotic American who stands conservatively on all the issues we’re concerned about. She visits C & H now and then and I’m always grateful for her comments.

12)  Talk Wisdom

Christine Watson over at Talk Wisdom is a dear lady whose blogging friendship goes back … oh … about eight years, maybe more. She and I have experienced differences of opinions regarding Donald Trump’s run for president. Naturally, this has caused a division between us.  Regardless of our opinions of Mr. Trump she is a staunch Christian conservative and her blog is an encouragement to all who visit. I count her as a close friend and love her as a sister in Christ.  This list would not be complete with Talk Wisdom on it.

~~~

Actually folks, the list is far from complete with the few I mentioned here. In reality, I’m tired and the non-participation of the “public” kind of clued me in that it’s really not a big deal. Having said all that, for those who accept the humble award, post it on your home page. Have a great Sunday!

pack of wolves

1. October 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Thank you, kind sir!

2. October 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Yes, Steve, I cannot envision an America with Hitlery at the helm. Unthinkable, what will occur if -because of CA’s 55 electoral votes- we lose this last stand to stop the tailspin America is in.
    This video is dated ; it was posted just prior to the last elections ( Nov 5, 2012) which we lost. We cannot loser this time. A miracle is needed, enough voters in CA that are fed up regardless of party affiliation to make that liberal state turn red in this election.

3. October 31, 2016 1:29 am

Thanks for the kind words.

4. October 31, 2016 4:48 am

Good morning and thank you, Steve.

You too and a few mentioned above are one of the first patriots that I met along my new journey and transformation from what I now realize was a Democrat in name only.

It is an honor and a blessing to be included among such talent , patriots and good people. Congratulations to all.

Peace and blessings,

Denise

• October 31, 2016 5:51 am

Through the years I’ve watched a lot of us actually become … well … how can I say this, much more “enlightened” with the urgency of the importance of stopping the liberal agenda. I really think the Obama presidency has brought that urgency to life. I’m actually stunned when I read comments from people like Erick Erickson who is a staunch #Never Trump fellow … when they contend that a Hillary presidency won’t be all that bad and America can easily survive four years of her. Utter non-semse and the reality is the opposite. She will bury the U.S. Folks actually believe the Republican Congress will fight her every step of the way …. yeah, like they did Obama! Have a great week dear friend.

5. October 31, 2016 2:14 pm

As usual Steve, you are on point. The NeverTrumpers, Clinton’s media propagandists and Hollywood don’t mind a Clinton presidency under which they would continue to savor their elitists lifestyles while mocking and looking down their Marxists noggins at the rest of a nation in misery while forced to endure the witch of Eastwick’s tyrannical rule.

• October 31, 2016 6:42 pm

I was reading an article at the American Thinker today which made the point that Democrats should demand Hillary step down … but they never will because they have to win this thing even at the expense of the country. Geez, look what’s we’ve allowed. Right now it’s just us voters who have to turn this around. I’m very concerned about the electoral college though. I think Trump will clean up on the popular vote, but I don’t know if that will be enough.

6. October 31, 2016 4:06 pm

I am simply overwhelmed to be considered worthy of associating with such a fine group of Americans and true patriots. I do not know what to say except “Thank you from the bottom of my grateful heart.”

• October 31, 2016 6:45 pm

John you’re a dear friend of all those who visit this humble site and I’m delighted to have you on our team. Thank you for you service to this great country and for your true patriotism. You certainly deserve any and all awards …. especially the little recognition from C & H.

• October 31, 2016 6:50 pm

It is a very big deal with me, Steve … a very big deal indeed.

7. October 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Grateful, as always, for the honor. Thanks vm Cousin – to you and to all of the warm, caring and relatively decent human beings out there standing up against the Clinton Crime Cartel.
    Now We Vote!

• October 31, 2016 7:32 pm

The honor is mine Earl of Taint. I’m thankful I ran across your site a couple years ago and I have to say I’ve always appreciated your wit, humor and brutal honesty in your work. Thanks for being a unique yet need-some contributor to conservative causes. Looking forward to a continued friendship.

8. November 1, 2016 8:58 am

Congratulations to all the winners but especially to Cry and Howl for laboring to bring each of them some richly deserved recognition. I will proudly add them to my blogroll. Keep standing guard over liberty.

• November 1, 2016 10:02 am

What a great comment and thank you PoliticalClownParade! I have to get by your place today!

• November 1, 2016 6:11 pm

Steve, I put up a post at my site highlighting your award and recognizing each of the recipients. In addition, I will feature your site on Thursday as “The Blog of the Week”. I hope you’ll pardon my reworking your masterhead to include your blog’s name with the graphic.

I can send you what I did if you’d like to review it beforehand. You can email me at:
      standingguardoverliberty@gmail.com

• November 2, 2016 6:24 am

Thank you very much Political! I’ve been thinking about re-doing the banner to include the name, I just never got around to it. I’m also going to add your site to my blog roll if that’s okay with you. I’ll be getting back here sometime today. Work is covering me up. You can email me at cryandhowl@yahoo.com
      Thank you again!

9. November 1, 2016 11:31 am

Reblogged this on Bob's Opinion and commented:
    Your sincere effort to recognize fellow bloggers is to be applauded and honored…

• November 2, 2016 6:11 am

Thank you for your kind words and support R.S. Helms. I surely appreciate all you do over at Bob’s Opinion and I’m delighted you’re on the side of what’s right!

10. November 1, 2016 9:52 pm

Oh goodness, I popped over to congratulate the winners, and you’ve put me on the list! *blush*

Thank you, kind sir! You honor me with this award!

The greater honor is simply being your friend. Thank you. *hugs* ❤

11. November 10, 2016 8:21 am

Apologies for being late to the party, but I wanted to come over and thank my dear friend Steve for including Talk Wisdom on this award list. I appreciate your confidence in my writings and I look forward to reading the blogs of others on this list!

My granddaughter’s BD party is this Saturday! Can’t believe she is already turning one!

• November 10, 2016 10:49 am

Congratulations Christine on the baby’s birthday!
      The C & H award would never be complete without Talk Wisdom there for sure and the pleasure is mine to make sure you’re acknowledged.

12. November 1, 2016 8:52 am

Thank you Bunkerville! I’m delighted to have you on the conservative team!

1. Blog Award | Starvin Larry
  2. I Thought I Had Forgotten How To Cry! – THE RIPENING WANDERER
  3. Bunkerville given ‘Cry and Howl’ award | BUNKERVILLE | God, Guns and Guts Comrades!