A Hillary win next month means America’s sovereignty leaves the building

October 25, 2016

Well, this morning I have to admit I’m somewhat stunned. I’m stunned at the fact, which I never accepted as a “fact” that the majority of Americans really, genuinely are stupid (Mr. Jonathan Gruber knows this). I know that’s harsh. But perhaps someone can explain to me first of all, why is Hillary even a candidate for president? Why is she actually leading in the polls? (Yeah, I get it … the polls aren’t accurate … none the less we have little choice but to consider them) Really, are we that crazy, insane or whatever adjective one can come up to even consider putting Hillary and Bill back into the White House? That in itself is absolute proof that the American people or at least a great number of them are very stupid. Granted Trump isn’t even close to being the ideal candidate but damn, Elmer Fudd would be better than Hillary! Trump, regardless of his past moronic behavior hasn’t made one decision, hasn’t voted once for anything that has cost American lives, destroyed our liberties, damaged race relations, divided the American people or anything. He hasn’t jeopardized national security, sold favors to our enemies, or taken donations from hostile Islamic nations.

Of course I’m encouraged when I look at the more conservative web-sites which will naturally have Trump at least tied or even leading Hillary by a couple of points. But, when Romney was running we got the same stuff and I knew a couple of months before the election he was going to lose. He lost an easily winnable election, because checked his manhood at the door of his campaign.

Getting back to the insanity part, the #Never Trumpsters baffle the hell out of me along with the third party voters. It baffles me that they would rather see Hillary squatting in the White House doing the same crap as Obama than have Trump in the White House appointing conservative Supreme Court justices, and putting America first in all his policy decisions. Yeah, his policies will disrupt the global and borderless ambitions of the likes of Obama at least for a little while (we’re getting that regardless), but geez why make it easy to surrender America’s sovereignty to the United Nations?

Watch and listen to Obama’s speech to the U.N. last month and you’ll realize this lunatic’s goal is a world without separate nations, without borders, and a world ruled and governed by an elite few.

I think what stuns me the most is the fact that Americans are so arrogant they are willing to place Hillary in charge of the U.S. military and in charge of appointing the most radical let-wing justices to the Supreme Court which will finally move the court solidly to the left for the duration of America as a sovereign nation. I’m not sure what anyone thinks they will get from Hillary that’s good for them or their families. I guess if that is what the majority of Americans want then so be it, I just don’t want to hear them bitching when the country is flooded with Muslim invaders and terrorists start blowing stuff up here. I’m geared up to say STFU and go scrape your loved ones guts off the street and go on about your business, this is what you voted for. All this crap about Trump insulting women and minorities will be forgotten when the reality of a Hillary presidency slaps them in the face. The black community will still be burning down their own neighborhoods because they voted for more of the same they’ve gotten for 6 decades or more.

I think the people I feel bad to most for are those in the military, cops and the Secret Service. They all know Hillary hates them. The Marines standing by Air Force One will have to salute the loathsome bitch, the Secret Service will have to protect her and cops will have to ramp up their efforts to fight the rampant crime escalating in every city in America. What a joke being played on them … but the joke isn’t funny, it’s dangerous and deadly.

I guess we really have crossed the Rubicon in America. We will know of a certainty is just a couple of weeks. “America First” will have left the building right along with “Never Forget” after 9/11/2001.

1. October 25, 2016 6:58 am

You really need to watch the documentary “Agenda”. This has been in the making for decades. Step by step. Take over the schools. The press. Entertainment. The truly sad part is that when these entities and the ignorant populace figure out the truth it will be too late.

• October 25, 2016 8:32 am

Yes ma’am. I’m brought back in my mind to the Jews in WW2 … Like sheep to the slaughter.

2. October 25, 2016 1:10 pm

My top stop to visit when I want to get a truth fix is C&H and you didn’t disappoint here. (Bad as it’s looking) Good post. Imagining a Hillary stacked SCOTUS makes me shiver. Geeez, didn’t she mention enough she will get Citizens United overturned. Her?

But they portray Trump as having a litmus test on life? Never ask Hillary about her litmus test(s) though.Damn media. And if these never Trumpers cannot stomach Trump how can they ever digest queen of corruption, Hillary? I don’t get their math.

• AFVet permalink
      October 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Trump has stated that he intends to drain the swamp, in other words, he is going to destroy their party.
      Term limits to them is like a cross to Dracula.

The people at his rallies are the remnants of the Tea Party movement.
      The entrenched politicians also saw them as a threat, remember?
      Now, we the People have a champion, a successful businessman who threatens the very fabric of the corrupt Washington establishment, and the People love it.

Finally we have someone that is for the country, not against it.
      Donald Trump, warts and all is a far better choice than Hillary Clinton.

Obama is terrified that a Trump presidency will utterly destroy his precious “legacy”.
      I hope it does, his policies have taken this country to a new low, both internally and on the world stage.

This election is an easy one.
      Trump minces no words on what he is going to try to do.
      These are draconian steps to the people that inhabit the beltway.
      The only question is how the congress will react.

• October 25, 2016 9:28 pm

So true. He’s a scary thing to them. Dilbert the cartoonist/ philosopher has a good one on it. http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152115888936/the-crook-versus-the-monster

And Hillary is just the opposite of what people want, which is why she should be beaten. I’m sickened by all their mockery, they loathe us “we the people”. We’re trying thru the ballot box and they don’t like that. Hillary is the swamp’s mascot in crook.

• October 26, 2016 8:03 am

You’re right AFVet. I said a long time ago we conservatives have to learn from the liberals. Get what we want a little at a time. Of course we want a complete Christian conservative in office but it ain’t happening and will never happen all at once. Just keep plugging away until the courts are loaded up with conservatives and genuine Christian values are regained in America, then the nation has a chance of surviving.

• October 26, 2016 7:55 am

She has a personal vendetta against Citizens United. I’m not sure about the entirety of the stuff, but I think there was some negative video put out and she was trying to get it blocked. But CU managed to get it done. But the issue was a free-speech one and not really about financing political parties or candidates. I’m not sure about the depths of the case.

3. October 25, 2016 1:40 pm

The contest boils down to spiritual warfare right now.

• October 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Yes, it normally is spiritual warfare with most of the problems.

• October 26, 2016 7:58 am

Right you are Janet! A lot of Christians I believe are waking to the fact that a Hillary presidency will devastate religious freedom here in America. Like I said, Trump isn’t our ideal candidate but he’s leaps and bounds better than Hillary. If he appoints conservative judges to the Supreme Court and the other federal courts the demise of America will at least be delayed.

• October 26, 2016 10:20 am

True. At this political point, I want someone who is not going to attack Christians or Christianity..

• October 26, 2016 10:58 am

Well I really like Trump and could not be happier with him. He is a riot to watch, and he is taking down the crooked establishment. Yes, I had to go through my own vetting process to see if it was likely he was legit. But yeah, he is the ultimate mole who has been close enough to the system to see what is happening. I feel Trump has an anointing from God – have you heard the prophecies about Trump (possible 45th president — and Isaiah 45, about Cyrus)? Interesting stuff. I am in Washington state and really hoping my state will flip. Hillary is not doing too well on social media around here. when a news outlet posts about her, there are a lot of negative (truthful) posts. Our primary was 53 Hillary and 47 Bernie — and a Bernie primary voter is not an automatic vote for Hillary. The Bernie voters probably only have cell phones anyway, and perhaps not on most polling. Trump train is not stopping, bring it on!! I am ready for Trump, or ready to face my fate with Hillary… :-O

4. October 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

5. October 25, 2016 6:02 pm

The polls gotta be massively rigged.
    Over the past two weeks,I’ve talked to people in 14 states-they all tell me the same thing-there are very very few signs or bumpet stickers for the Hildebeast but there’s Trump signs,stickers and people with Trump and/or MAGA on the back window of their trucks,vans or suv’s.
    It’s the same in NE Ohio. I did a job in “the hood” last week and there were Trump signs everywhere-they outnumbered Hildebeast signs by probably 8-2 or maybe even 9-1.
    There ain’t enough dead demorat voters to give the election to the Hildebeast.
    That don’t mean she can’t steal/ buy/ bribe her way into the white house.

• October 25, 2016 9:50 pm

And the Dems are cranking up that machine to mach 10. The only problem is even they don’t have the excitement or passion for her. So it will be interesting what effect their “machine” can have aside from the will of the people.

PS: and you know what else about all those yard signs?? They are still there! LOL

• October 26, 2016 8:05 am

Yeah, they have to pay folks to vote!

• October 26, 2016 7:59 am

I think you’re right. Limbaugh says not to discount the polls but I’m in agreement that they cannot be accurate. With the media completely in the tank for Hillary, they are doing everything possible to give her this election.

• October 26, 2016 11:17 am

You don’t have to be a dead ‘Democrat’ to vote for Clinton, just being dead works for them.

6. October 28, 2016 8:53 am

There are so many things about her that I just can’t list them all. But like you they make me wonder “how can the American people sign off on that?” Not only that but that they are supposed to run to do so. Borders, guns, security, rule of law, scotus, 10th amendment, the constitution, our resources, all are up for grabs. If Bill was “building the bridge to the 21st century,” then Hillary is blowing it up. Can’t we get a divorce from the Clintons?