Hillary Reveals Top Secret Information During The Debate … Where’s The Press On That? Where’s Anyone On That?

October 20, 2016

I watched the debate last night and thought Trump did okay. I thought he missed a couple of great opportunities to expose Hillary’s phony self congratulatory autobiography. “I was fighting for children’s heath in the 70’s! In the 80’s I fought for equal pay for women! In the 90’s I was a Senator working hard for the middle class of this great nation! As Secretary of State I sat in the Situation Room coordinating the raid that killed Bin Laden!” or some nonsense like that.

Trump could have said, “Uh ma’am, I recall in the 70’s you defended a child rapist, blaming the crime on the 12 year old victim and laughed at how you manipulated the system to get your client off the hook. In the 80’s you were busy covering Bill’s rape allegations and smearing the women he abused. In the 90’s you were still at it, trying to run interference for Bill’s folly in the Oval Office with an intern. And when you vacated the White House you had to return hundreds of items you stole on your way out. When you were Secretary of State you sold favors to the highest bidder and made sure you rewarded anyone who gave money to the Clinton Foundation. Not to mention you exposed Top Secret and classified information via email to hackers across the globe and covered your crimes by destroying evidence.”

After the debate, it wasn’t one minute until the media was bashing Trump for not committing to accept the outcome of the election if he should lose. They didn’t like it when he said he would let them know at that time, keeping them in “suspense.” Oddly enough there was no mention at all last night and I couldn’t find today where Hillary actually answered that she would or would not accept the results of the election should she lose. She didn’t even answer the question (if I remember correctly) and naturally got and is still getting a pass from everyone!

And last but certainly not least …

I also am having  difficult time finding anything about Hillary’s revelation to the world the nuclear response time of our national defenses, which I think would be at least classified information. That dear folks is the absolute perfect example of just how reckless she is and has been with our national security. I can’t believe she hasn’t been called out on it. Oh wait, yes I can. After all, Trump says mean things.

1. October 21, 2016 3:07 am

The press is too busy on their knees in front of her to notice any classified information she divulged. Funny, they didn’t think quite so highly of her 8 years ago.

Wish you’d been there! “Uh ma’am …” That would have been epic! 😄

*hugs*

2. October 22, 2016 7:42 am

You are having difficulty finding anything about Hillary’s revelation of Nuke Secrets? Well here are a few of my thoughts on it for starters. You know that if the FBI gave here a free pass on the e-mails she is going to get one on this gaffe too, right? — https://theripeningwanderer.com/2016/10/22/hillary-clinton-is-definitely-the-best-choice-to-have-a-finger-on-the-nuclear-button/

• October 22, 2016 8:23 am

Thanks John. Yeah, there are some folks who said “Snopes” debunked the notion that Hillary revealed classified information during the debate. The author of the Snopes debunking is a stark raving liberal (I forgot her name). in 2001 (I think) even she was featured on Snopes as “probably false” for some claim she made. Go figure. I’m wondering if I approached some person with the DOD and asked what the actual response time for a nuclear strike is if they would give me the information. Ah, I guess I could just ask Hillary.

• October 22, 2016 9:09 am

Naturally the Left are going to do whatever they can to deny this happened but anybody who was watching the debates heard it happen so there is no denyinig it happened. Snopes? I do not subscribe to fact checkers anymore because I feel that like a lot of the media they alter their facts to fit their agenda. And right now I think their agenda is getting Hildegarde elected and Trump defeated. By the way I just got banned from the DISCUS forum again. Bummer!

• October 22, 2016 1:09 pm

The article is great and thanks for providing the link to it. The problem is that Americans tend to mentally block out anything that challenges them to think really deeply and the Left likes to keep them dumbed down so they can control the sheeple.

• October 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Right about that spin machine running cover for Hillary. But what we do know is her response and timeline for Benghazi was totally AWOL. Then she lectures Trump on timelines. LMAO This is Sybil’s sister.

• October 25, 2016 12:37 pm

Yep. And to this day we still don’t know where Obama was for eight hours while the Americans were under siege at Benghazi. Personally, I think he was getting high.

• October 25, 2016 12:46 pm

True, we don’t. They gave Benghazi guys 13 hour of Hell, which would qualify as torturing Americans. But must have been good stuff though, eh?

• October 25, 2016 1:01 pm

YOU are absolutely, One-Hundred-Percent, Totally right (correct) with every word you have spoken here and thanks for the encouragement.

3. AFVet permalink
    October 23, 2016 11:36 am

O/T, but you have to see this.
    Make sure you watch it the very end.
    Patriotism is alive and well.

• October 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Thank you AFVet. Checking it out now.

• October 23, 2016 1:58 pm

Now THAT dear friend AFVet is about the most awesome thing I’ve ever seen! Thank you for that. Gonna put that on the ol’ blog right now!

• AFVet permalink
      October 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks Steve..
      I have posted it on other blogs and everybody loves it.
      Patriotism has gotten a kick in the pants by one Donald Trump, and it ain’t going away.

4. October 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Great summary of the debate. Yes, I can’t recall either, her answer on election results. Boy, they ran on that one line, didn’t they? Mission accomplished.

Yet I still don’t hear the outcry about her nuke timeline. Chilling. And why she even had to mention it… for dramatic effect? Was that rehearsed too? Of course! Having Miss AWOL in charge of the arsenal should give anyone heart attacks. But no, this is 2016, and the candidate is Hillary Clinton. Nope, completely irrelevant. Sigh.

• October 25, 2016 12:36 pm

I was just talking with one of the guys here at work and I told him I just cannot imagine Hillary as Commander-in-Chief of the entire U.S. armed forces. Unthinkable! What a morale destroyer for the military!

• October 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Her on top of what Barry did, boggles my mind.