Reminder

October 13, 2016

Just a reminder: Towards the end of the month the 3rd Annual Cry and Howl Top 20 Conservative Blog Award will be given to the best of the best. And any blog nominated will be scrutinized by humble Steve (if I’ve never heard of the nominee).

I’m excited about it!

516490974

pack of wolves

1. October 13, 2016 10:24 pm

I nominate Cry and Howl … hands down the best on the web! Period! No argument! Case closed!

• October 13, 2016 10:32 pm

I have always thought so anyhow.

• October 14, 2016 7:25 am

You are way too kind John!

• October 14, 2016 7:30 am

I would rather think of myself as “Objective and Observant.” I am not stupid and I know excellence in online journalism when I see it and your style has always been open, truthful, perceptive, insightful, on-time, on-target, relevant and has never once ever contained one word of BS or propaganda … and I am not being kind … I am being as truthful as a man can be … If all the blogs on the Internet were as honest and forthcoming as yours, half of all America’s problems would be solved because the People would be awakened to action and things would change.

But the fact is that things are the same as they have always been — The battle between Light and Darkness goes on like it always has and your blog … “Cry and Howl” … is a small voice in the wilderness crying out the alarm … a candle set on a hilltop where it gives light to all who read it … Do not be humble, Steve … There is a time for humility like there is a time for everything else …

But your blog is all I say it is and more and I am sure there are many many others who will agree with me.

Give yourself the award!

2. October 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Thank you for your very kind words John. There will be some surprises for sure.

3. November 1, 2016 11:35 am

Reblogged this on Bob's Opinion.