Hillary gets “bitch slapped” by Trump

October 10, 2016

Man o man! Trump spanked Hillary last night badly! Talk about “bitch slapped!” The debate last night was a beautiful thing to watch. Despite the interruptions by the “moderators” Trump brought down the house. The look on Bill Clinton’s face was absolutely priceless.

bill-clinton

Hillary sure isn’t used to being challenged and having her dirty laundry exposed in front of anyone let alone the entire world. The only part I think Trump could improve on is when he gets a bit bent (rightfully so though) he has difficulty restraining himself … interjecting comments while the other person is talking. But that’s Trump. Gawd I love the fact that we finally have a candidate who doesn’t take any crap from anyone!

Forgive me for one of my previous posts in which I expressed doubt that Trump could win this thing. I really believe he’s got a great chance to win!

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 10, 2016 8:22 am

There were so many points where he had her by the throat but one of the best of the night was his having called a pre-debate photo-op for the press and lo and behold – he has Bill’s “victims” there sitting calmly ready for a press conference.
    Supposedly the women were front row in the audience but I can’t confirm that.

As to your shaky moment yesterday – we have seen enough candidates completely blow their chances (intentionally or not) and it happens to the best of us.
    Have a good Monday.

• October 10, 2016 9:50 am

I have to give Trump a lot of credit … he takes crap from no one! I loved every second of it!

• October 10, 2016 2:58 pm

The picture headline on Drudge today is price less with Bill looking cross eyed at his victims and they looking back.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Yeah, saw that picture. I’m thinking Hill and Bill had to have one of their big pharma companies deliver a truckload of aspirin today.

• October 10, 2016 6:47 pm

😉

• October 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Absolutely!!! Damn, I love it! The media is in full panic/spin mode right now.

2. October 10, 2016 8:26 am

I only watched a little of it turning it on about a third in and was somewhat relieved with his performance. I didn’t see the part about the tape with his “locker room” talk or his retaliation about Billy Boy and her complicency but was impressed with his restraint although he still needs to stop interrupting. Loved how she started out with her obnoxious, condescending smirk and watching her face as he showed his knowledge on taxes and other issues. I did notice a couple of times that the camera would pan to her and right off as not to show her not gloating face. The next debate I believe will not give her any preferential treatment and the questions will be on policy and not the garbage. Love the picture of old Billy Boy and Chelsea. The icing on that cake would have been having Monica Lewinsky there wearing a blue dress.

• October 10, 2016 10:30 am

I was glad about the way Trump handled the “video” part. They weren’t into the debate for 5 minutes before it came up … 2nd question of the night. The guy moderator kept interrupting Trump saying “So, for the record you ….” Ridiculous stuff. Trump handled it well. Heh heh, yeah the picture of Bill and Chelsea is great!

3. October 10, 2016 9:33 am

I understand the hesitance to stand with Trump. I have stood with the “underdog” before and get disappointed in their performance in the end. But The Donald has this CLEARLY wrapped up!

• October 10, 2016 10:31 am

I really didn’t have any hesitation with standing with Trump. I was just worried that the media along with the phony conservatives would hammer him relentlessly … Trump did a great job in redirecting the topic onto pressing issues. Loved it!

4. October 10, 2016 11:45 am

People need to remember that when Donald said those things he was a dyed-in-the wool Democrat and all he said was the kind of stuff that the mind of most (If not all) Left-Wingers think about from dawn to dusk every day of their lives and I think the sudden attacks about his “Pu$$y” remarks is totally hypocritical … Liberals talk like that all the time when they think nobody is listening except whoever they are talking to …..and also I think the RNC should think about lightening up a little because they are going to be facing a lot of Trump supporters in their own upcoming elections and if they won’t watch themselves they are going to find their offices filled by other people because I think they stepped over the line with all their dysfunctional governing up until now and I think their attacks on The People’s Choice (Trump) just might be enough to send them packing … which I think would be one of the best things to ever happen in Washington, D.C. (District Of Corruption.)

• October 10, 2016 1:29 pm

I think the RNC had better get their act together and quick. Trump is the man and there’s no two ways about it. I’m sitting in my office right now talking with some of my drivers and they’re laughing at some of Trump’s comments humiliating Hillary. Good stuff!

• October 10, 2016 2:22 pm

Good stuff indeed. I heard that regardless of what has gone down there are still 96% of Donald’s supporters who are staying loyal to him.

• October 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Yes sir. And after last night perhaps a bunch crossed over to his side.

• October 10, 2016 6:58 pm

One can hope!

5. October 10, 2016 12:06 pm

I didn’t see it but it sounds like a real show-stopper!

Next time around, be prepared for Hillary and the press to try to go on major offense. They will be out for blood now so this is about to get really nasty.

Well, they say politics is a blood sport, so there’s that, lol.

6. October 10, 2016 1:31 pm

You missed a great show Vanessa …. here’s a tid-bit

• October 10, 2016 11:02 pm

How in the world do libs smirk like that? All the effing time! That obnoxious, condescending smirk! I liked his comeback though. That was good, wiped her smirk. 🙂

7. AFVet permalink
    October 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Here’s the lead up to Steve’s tidbit above.
    This one got me off my seat.

• October 11, 2016 4:47 am

Classic!

• October 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Typical liar/lib response – deflect, avoid, project back onto the accuser.

Cleary, by her big wide smile, she is indeed extremely proud of being a liar, and the lies and crimes she’s gotten away with.

8. J. Vaughn permalink
    November 9, 2016 7:09 pm

Well thats nothing compared to the righteous bitch slappin she got last night!!!