Trump loses in 2016

October 8, 2016

As much as it saddens me to the very fiber of my being, I believe we can look forward to at least four years of Hillary Clinton as President of the United States. An eleven year old video was ‘uncovered’ in which a hot-mic captured Donald Trump engaging in an unsavory conversation regarding a married woman. Now Yahoo News and every major news outlet is slamming Trump and Republicans (especially the ones who got spanked in the primaries) are calling for Trump to step aside. Naturally the #Never Trumpers are gleefully joining the chorus of liberals and fake conservatives with stuff like, “This is disgusting, vile, and disqualifying!” Trump issued an apology admitting to being … a guy. None the less as much as it pains me, this will be his undoing. Benghazi, losing $6 Billion, dead Americans, supporting and being funded by Islamic nations which routinely stone women and murder gays, a life-time of corruption, countless people exiting the land of the living prematurely, selling America’s secrets, ruining women’s lives who Mr. Clinton sexually abused, transmitting highly classified material on a non-secure server and non-secured devices all pale in comparison and take a back seat to Trump saying suggestive comments about a woman. You see, all Hillary has to do is say, “Would I have done such and such a thing knowing what I know now? Nope and I take full responsibility, and won’t do it again (that is getting caught doing it)” … case closed, move along.

The attacks against Trump are absolutely stunning and has been from the beginning of his campaign. You see folks, the people attacking Trump are much too dignified to ever engage in a crude conversation … or at least they are crafty enough not to get caught at it. Those people are professional politicians or ‘journalists’ who have known for years that what you say and do is being recorded by someone and will be used against you some time in your life when you least expect it. Take Jeb Bush for example. Ol’ Jeb is a part of an exceptionally corrupt family of career politicians. They dress nicely and speak in political tones acceptable to masses of ignorant people much like the ones who bought the crap fed them by Barack Obama. There’s a standard of judgement which says the ones who shout the loudest and are the first to condemn something are usually guilty of the same. Yahoo News and every major media outlet, sanctimonious politicians and “right leaning” blogs are raging against Trump’s remarks against women (even though it was about one). Incidents such as these involving Republicans, especially Donald Trump get labeled as “scandals” and Hillary and Obama’s insidious deeds are “phony scandals” and “conspiracy theories.”

Anyway, I see Trump losing because of this particular incident. I don’t think he has a prayer any more. Now more than ever he has given his enemies the fuel to burn him to the ground and there won’t be any letting up. The Democrats will hammer away because they now have an genuine opening. The fake conservatives whose only goal is to see Trump lose (regardless of what’s going to happen to America) are already and will continue to join forces with the Democrats in the assault of Trump’s character. Trump apologized and admitted his error but I can guarantee that means nothing. The “I take full responsibility” line ain’t going to work for Trump. It’s a shame.

Look for this to be the front and center theme in tomorrow’s debate.

Hillary will be in charge of the U.S. military, the DOJ, FBI, ATF, IRS, and will appoint the most radical left-wing federal justices not only to the Supreme Court but to all the other federal courts in America. Side note here … Obama has appointed and the Senate has confirmed 329 federal judges for varying federal courts across America. If anyone thinks for a second that isn’t having an impact on our freedoms and liberties then they are delusional. Hillary will only add to that number until the presidency will be completely out of reach for any Republican and an impossibility for any conservative to win.

I think that the #Never Trumpers are the worst of the lot of anti-Trump people. Their whole thing is to see Trump lose regardless of the certain demise of America under a Hillary presidency.

Yeah, it’s a “wrap” for Trump, but I’m still supporting him. He being caught saying stuff that Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee and Erick Erickson, etc. have most likely spouted off at one time or another has handed 2016 to Hillary Clinton. All her lies, scandals, lives lost, secrets sold, bilking the tax-payers are nothing compared to Trump’s latest folly of actually being honest.

• October 8, 2016 4:01 pm

Prof. I followed your link and commented and I sure hope the guy is right. But honestly I’m not getting too excited about it.

1. October 8, 2016 2:29 pm

I disagree with the thought that Trump will lose because of his remarks. He certainly shouldn’t.

• October 8, 2016 2:43 pm

I agree with you 100% because this is the stuff the American people are sick and tired of

Trump will survive and win 󾓦

• October 8, 2016 4:04 pm

The enemies of The United States — which includes many of the Media — have committed to the dictatorship that will unfold here should we coronate the first Queen in our History. All this is part of an attack on reason and common sense that could have been expected, should have been expected and should have been prepared for. Now is not the time to lose hope for Donald Trump. Now is the time for Real Americans to get their asses in gear and start defending the best hope this nation has seen in a long time to remain at least a little bit free. Do not let this kind of tactic sway your determination to support the best candidate ever produced in this country and remember that even those closest to our Lord and Savior were among His betrayers just the same as some of those who should be supporting Donald Trump the strongest are already turning their backs on him. — https://theripeningwanderer.com/2016/10/08/it-aint-over-for-trump-yet-folks/

If America lets this happen then I fear the future for America will be dim indeed.

• October 8, 2016 4:19 pm

Okay John, Dan and Hocuspocus … damn, you guys/gal give me hope. Don’t know what I’d do without you! I visited Dan and John’s links and the points you both made are perfect. Gawd … perfect for those of us who have any common sense at all.

2. October 8, 2016 2:40 pm

What sounds worse

Trump talking p*ssy

Or

President Hillary Clinton

And

Don’t throw in the towel Trump will get around this because the American people don’t care about it

We have more pressing issues at hand

• October 8, 2016 4:22 pm

Exactly Hocuspocus, there are very much more pressing and real issues to deal with. Don’t be surprised that this Trump “scandal” will ‘trump’ them for the time being though.
      I guess I’ve been reading too much left-wing comments on various websites … man, there are a bunch of ignorant folks out there!

• October 8, 2016 4:41 pm

If I may…

I’m not sure what’s happening but I think a group of people are gathering outside Trump Tower in support of Trump

• October 8, 2016 7:17 pm

I don’t watch television hocupocus but I’ll check around to see. You know the anti-Trump folks are desperate to make this election about anything but Hillary’s failings.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      October 9, 2016 6:53 am

“the American people don’t care about it – We have more pressing issues at hand”
      Right on both points hocuspocus13!

3. October 8, 2016 3:32 pm

Well Steve, unfortunately if the dems win this along with the house and Senate we can say goodbye to ever having a conservative or anything close to a constitutionalist in the white house or controlling the house or senate ever again. Our free speech, 2nd amendment rights will be gutted and Christians will be persecuted here as in the other countries around the world.

And selfish Trump refuses to think of the good of the country and people and step down so we might have a chance of saving this once great country. If he thinks that he’s audited now, wait until the Clinton’s take over the country. He will probably be out of business in a few years not to mention Melania saying adios to the old narcissist fool.

• October 8, 2016 4:07 pm

If the Dems win this you will see a much greater move toward making America into a caliphate as the doors will be opened to millions more potential terrorists and their supporters and political correctness finally manages to shut the mouths of all who would sound a warning to our fellow citizens. As citizens we cannot afford to let this happen! We simply cannot afford it!

• October 8, 2016 4:25 pm

Hey Betty Jo! I just hope Trump can get on top of this thing. I’m dreading tomorrow’s debate as I’m sure the “moderator” will be focused on Trump’s folly though. And people will eat it up rather than even regard the serious issues we’re facing as a nation. Sex stories sell.

4. JCscuba permalink
    October 8, 2016 4:15 pm

Far too early to be throwing in the towel. The so-called Republicans are piling on in the hopes that one of the original 16 will be picked. He makes the debate tomorrow night, he’s in.

• October 8, 2016 4:28 pm

I’m with you on that JCscuba. I’ll be watching Hillary very closely tomorrow for the little face-scratching hand signals she pulled off in the first debate. Trump needs to get on top of this one like right now. I’m not going to NOT support Trump. Hell, they could wheel Trump onto the stage in a wheel chair with a morphine drip attached and I’d vote for him before I’d vote for Hillary.

5. October 8, 2016 5:03 pm

Tomorrow’s debates will probably go full blown on the attack against the Donald and I hope he has the presence of mind to start detailing the many scandals surrounding his opponent for they are many and grevious indeed and the Media are not mentnioning them. I would like to know how many of those supporters gathering around the Trump tower are women? And if they did wheel Donald in on a wheel chair with a drip attached he would still have more moral and physical strength than a dozen of his opponents … I am still wondering what hides beneath the double-thick quilting of those pants suits — If ever there was a time for concerned Grass Rooters to pull off a silent lawful revolution of opposition to the ruling elite now is the time and there will never be a better time. I wonder if America’s will to survive is up to the challenge?

• October 8, 2016 7:23 pm

Like I said to hocuspocus, the anti-Trump group is desperate to make the election about anything other than the failings of Hillary and Obama. What I hope is that Trump, when being asked about his comments towards females will have the cods to say something like, “You guys got me on that one. So now can we get to the real issues which America is facing instead of focusing on one’s past sins. If you want past sins to talk about there is more than one person standing here, so let’s ‘dibby up’ evenly those sins.

• October 8, 2016 10:11 pm

I am praying that God will give him the courage and the inspiration.

6. October 8, 2016 6:25 pm

I agree with your frustration, but not your conclusion. Trump WILL triumph. This train is stopping for nobody. Help is on the way. Demons are setting fiery roadblocks, but ANGELS are riding shotgun on this one. The train is hurdling to the finish! Look at all the shells of resistance – M. Kelley’s show wasn’t renewed, Cruz is barely hanging on to a re-election bid and Glenn Beck has frickin lost his mind!! GOD IS BEHIND TRUMP AND PENCE — BOTH WORDS FOUND IN THE BIBLE! I believe Trump is anointed for this purpose and God is not messing around. We will have an election, Trump will win, and Jezebel’s heath will rapidly deteriorate and the witch will be gone. Poof! PRAY for Trump. PRAY for our nation. PRAY that Trump can fight this demonic lady! PRAY for his debate performance tomorrow! God bless.

• October 8, 2016 7:25 pm

Thank you for visiting and your most welcomed comment Janet. Let not your heart be troubled. I’m in for the long haul with Trump and I do pray for him every night. God grant him wisdom, knowledge and understanding and not to fall into the traps and snares of the wicked.

• October 9, 2016 8:19 am

It does seem like it will take a miracle though. People are willingly ignorant of the crimes of the Clintons and are not demanding of justice. For this, I am way more disappointed in my country than with revelations about Trump. The ones opposing Trump are the godless psychopaths!

• October 9, 2016 1:33 pm

Yes Janet, isn’t it interesting that liberals, Democrats and the left in general are suddenly interested in sexual morality?

• October 9, 2016 1:50 pm

Totally. I was thinking if we put up a prude (like a Rick Santorum or something) they would be mocking his social conservative views. They are even pretending to like Pence because the coup they wanted was to force the alpha dog Trump to st down and patch together a ticket with “reasonable” Pence . Pence is nice and sounds good, but only Trump is an unstoppable (and annointed!) force.

7. October 8, 2016 10:28 pm

Well since they both have descended into the gutters, better get ready to play.there.

If Bill Clinton can be president with monica why not trump?

Mention this

• October 9, 2016 8:11 am

Yeah, why not? Trump only said something, Clinton actually did the deed … multiple times, multiple women.

8. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    October 9, 2016 6:51 am

Steve – do you think that the men and women who are finally standing up and fighting for this country (those supporting Trump as our go to guy) are so hypocritical, so shallow, so sin-free that we would drop him because of locker room talk eleven years ago? I promise you, it ain’t gonna happen!

A smile for you – it has been pointed out that when Trump made those comments eleven years ago – he was a democrat.

As cowards we died a thousand times, now the Phoenix rises. Our work (fight) is far from over as evidenced by this latest – happy hunting luv!

• October 9, 2016 8:19 am

I saw a poll last night in which over 98% of Trump supporters still are with him. There was even a small % of folks who weren’t going to vote for him will after this fiasco. I think what else gets me is that Obama’s poll numbers keep going higher … way up there. This tells me that a lot of people like what he’s done, they enjoy the demise of America and I just can’t seem to get a grip on it. The only explanation is the media has covered his a$$ quite well and has lied to the people every step of the way. Figure this … the vast majority of Americans do not trust the media, yet they buy into what is reported … enthusiastically. Are people really that stupid? I suppose we’ll find out (again) in November.

• October 9, 2016 3:27 pm

The problem isn’t the Trump supporters. He needs to pick up a LOT of the undecided which he hasn’t and the more crap like this that pops up, they will cave for Clinton. Were they saving this waiting for the Wiki Links release to deflect from her? Trumps comments are all we hear about and Clinton’s comments and deceptions are being ignored by the bought and paid for lame stream media. If he falls for her baiting tonight on the debate, it’s over.

• October 9, 2016 4:11 pm

Very true Betty Jo. Trump needs to do well tonight. We’ll see. Like I said, I’ll be watching Hillary closely for the frequent face scratching signs which was more than obvious during the first debate. I know it sounds “conspiracy” like but I put nothing out of reach in this election. Again, I find if curious that the left, the “anything goes” crowd, you know … men with men, women with women, invite your local pervert into the little girl’s bathroom group have suddenly discovered sexual morality.

9. October 9, 2016 7:34 pm

As much as I love you and want you to be right about pretty much everything, I hope in this instance you are wrong. I do believe that a great many people are aware of the hypocrisy – OMG Trump talked about women like that! *back of wrist to forehead* Oh the horror! As though Hillary never talked about women like that.

I do think though, that instead of an apology, a more apropos response from Trump would have been, “At this point, what difference does it make?”

*hugs*

• October 9, 2016 9:32 pm

I hope I am too Vanessa! Trump is holding his own in the debate tonite. The debate is about over and I’m giving it to Mr. Trump.

10. October 9, 2016 10:38 pm

Said it before if Trump brings up Bill, all this tape rubbish will die down.
    Trump is moving into the white house soon.

11. October 10, 2016 4:20 pm

I will not give up. There will be a Revolution with or without Trump.