Trey Gowdy grills FBI Director Comey.

September 28, 2016

It’s beyond my mental grasp how anyone could actually vote for Hillary Clinton. Take a few minutes and watch Trey Gowdy grill FBI Director Comey. I have to say Mr. Comey’s “mannerism” in answering Gowdy’s questions is exactly like Eric Holder’s.

1. September 28, 2016 5:12 pm

From what I read…

If that was you or I deleting emails as Crooked Hillary did the steps the FBI takes is this

The FBI comes knocking on your door in the middle of the night and just takes from you what they want

• September 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Precisely what you said hocuspocus … you or I … frog-marched outta here! I just can’t believe the ignorance of people. I guess all the “good” she will do “trumps” all the corruption she’s been involved in her entire life!

2. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    September 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Ya know Steve. I no longer watch Tray Gowdy.
    Yeah, he is really, really skilled.
    But has anything, and I do mean ANYTHING come of any of the “skilled” grillings he does?
    Nothing. Zip. Zelch. Zero.

How many times do we have to be kicked in the teeth (made to believe something might actually come of this that or the other) by Mr. Gowdy and our do absolutely nothing congress?

Kabuki theater at it’s finest.

• September 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Right you are Lady Raven. I was thinking the exact same thinking while watching him in action. Makes
      a great show … but that’s it. If it were otherwise he and Darrel Issa, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz would have actually brought Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey and all the rest down long ago. I don’t believe for a second those “pillars” of conservatism are that powerless.

3. daveinga permalink
    September 28, 2016 8:41 pm

imho, the way we got into this mess is that we the people sent known scoundrels (lawyers) to congress, and to the ussc, and into the w.h. probably most of all. the worse place to put one. we elect lawyers at all levels, like they are the only ones who can do the job. not true. while lawyers are needed, letting the vast majority of ‘the peoples’ rep’s’ of only one profession (lawyers) become our only voice in wash isn’t real bright. we need educated people, just not educated in only one area. our world has many problems and the more experts we have representing us, the better off we are. we already have enough laws.

take healthcare for instance. when the prog’s created the current monstrocity (1/6 of our economy) not one medical professional was even in the room. the pub’s had a couple like Dr. Carson, but they were not invited, from what i heard. yeah, let’s build some bridges w/o engineers, and so forth. like I said, not too smart. look at the makeup of our original rep’s as an example. a room full of lawyers gives us just exactly what we have, no representation of we the people. haven’t met a lawyer yet w/o HIS own agenda. there are honest Americans out there that can do a much better job, no doubt. after all, variety is the spice of life.

hand

• September 29, 2016 8:05 am

Congress is made up of attorneys for sure … the ones who couldn’t make it as actual attorneys, especially the president.