Yeah, I’m with Donald Trump 98%

September 11, 2016

There’s a web site called “isidewith.com

There you can take a quiz (takes about 5-8 minutes) in which your answers on how you stand on the issues are compared to the voting records and opinions of the presidential candidates. I encourage everyone to take the quiz.

Here are the results of my answers.

2566148378

1. September 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Have you seen this yet? — https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=HTsIxjGj4i0

• September 11, 2016 6:16 pm

She not only apparently fainted but some kind of tubular object was seen falling out of her pant leg according to reliable sources. The speculation is that it is some kind of medical device.

• September 11, 2016 6:22 pm

I heard about it this morning but didn’t see the video. Thank you for that. Wow! Can’t wait to see the media spin this one!

• September 11, 2016 9:23 pm

They are spinning it as pneumonia from which she is making a remarkable and “Very Fine” recovery. But they still haven’t answered the question about the tubular piece of metal that fell out of her pant leg during the time they were stuffing her in the van. Some folks believe the object was part of some kind of medical device she had been wearing at the time of her … “attack.”

• September 12, 2016 5:22 am

That my friend was weird!

• September 12, 2016 11:42 pm

What the?!? I didn’t see what might have fallen out of her clothing but man, that inability to even hold herself upright is troubling! They’d propped her up on the post before the van pulled up, apparently because she couldn’t even stand on her own.

This is what gets me – the way her protection swooped around to shield her from the cameras. If she needs to be protected from the cameras that bad, she shouldn’t be vying for a job in front of them. Plus, they clearly know what’s going on, which is why they were so on the dime in shielding her. They know the truth and they hide the truth.

• September 13, 2016 3:26 am

Her supporters don’t even care. I’ve read they will vote for her even if she is in a hospital bed with a morphine drip attached.

• September 13, 2016 4:39 am

“They” always hide the truth. That is what politics is about today … hiding the truth.

• September 13, 2016 4:02 pm

I think you’re on to something John!

2. September 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Wish I could share mine in the comment section

3. September 12, 2016 2:16 am

I side with Donald Trump on most 2016 Presidential Election issues
    Candidates you side with…

96%
    Donald Trump
    Donald Trump Republican

on immigration, foreign policy, social, education, domestic policy, economic, healthcare, electoral, environmental, and criminal issues.
    Compare answers

80%
    Darrell Castle
    Darrell Castle Constitution

on immigration, social, education, domestic policy, environmental, healthcare, and electoral issues.
    Compare answers

77%
    Evan McMullin
    Evan McMullin Independent

on immigration, foreign policy, social, domestic policy, education, economic, environmental, electoral, and healthcare issues.
    Compare answers

34%
    Gary Johnson
    Gary Johnson Libertarian

on immigration, education, healthcare, and environmental issues.
    Compare answers

Jill Stein
    Jill Stein Green

on science, and education issues.
    Compare answers

Hillary Clinton
    Hillary Clinton Democrat

on environmental issues.

4. September 12, 2016 3:10 am

More from the quiz is posted on my page.

5. September 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Hmm. I got 92% for the Donald, but he wasn’t my first result. Interesting. I forgot about that quiz site – I think I used it a couple elections ago, just for giggles.

• September 13, 2016 3:28 am

He wasn’t mine either Vanessa. But it’s him or her. If he supplies the Supreme Court the way he says and stops the madness of the Muslim invasion I’m good. The rest takes a back seat. Of course stopping the illegals as well.

6. September 13, 2016 4:08 am

Oh I know! I meant in the quiz, Trump came up 2nd for me. Some other candidate I’d not heard of came up as my 1st match. I just thought that was kind of interesting. 😊

You’re right, it is him or her.

*hugs*

7. September 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Fear nothing, folks! It is my understanding that Old Bill will “Fill In” for his wife for a couple of days …. or a couple of years … or four years … or more … whatever the CIA decides, right?

1. I side with Donald Trump on most 2016 Presidential Election issues | partneringwitheagles