Conspiracy Facts for 9/11/2001

September 10, 2016

G.W. Bush is one of the most disgusting people on earth. And his administration is second only to Obama’s in corruption and in selling out America.

fallingman-lg

Well friends, here we are on the 15th anniversary of the worst tragedy in U.S. history. What was referred to as a “New Pearl Harbor,” a massive, devastating attack on America was needed to set the stage in ushering in a new world order. The blow to America had to be so stunning that your average citizen would gladly sacrifice individual rights and freedoms to the government in order to meet the individual need to feel safe and secure … which of course only the government can provide. 9/11/2001 escalated that process. Clinton primed the pump so to speak for G.W. Bush. Bush made the Obama presidency a shoe-in and a Hillary presidency will be the final dagger through America’s heart.

The insidious folks with in the U.S. government were directly responsible for the slaughter of nearly 3,000 innocent people on 9/11/2001, no doubt about it. Okay, I get it … “conspiracy theory” blah, blah.

No folks. Conspiracy facts. Conservatives get their panties in a serious wad every year since 2001 because they actually buy into the government’s explanation of the events of that day. It’s difficult to comprehend that the very people who think the government is out to destroy our freedoms, lies to us about everything, is selling the nation out to the U.N. etc. are the same folks who defend Bush and company vigorously. It’s laughable.

Consider this, Bush gave a speech saying something like, “no one in the previous administration or in this administration envisioned anyone flying airplanes into buildings.” I think that was the very next day after 9/11/2001. Now then, why was the government practicing for that very scenario on the same day, in the same city at the same time the actual events were happening? Why don’t we just believe Hillary didn’t receive or send classified communications via her private email server? Oh, that’s right because she has changed her story about a dozen times … just like Bush and company have done about 9/11/2001.

It’s kind of weird that the BBC broadcast the collapse of World Trade Center Building #7 … before it actually happened. But maybe that was just a glitch. I mean the 9/11 Commission didn’t even include that building collapsing in their “official report.”

But, this year I’m not going to get off on a tangent about how if it were Obama or Clinton who said what Bush said, conservatives would immediately jump all over the lie. They do it all the time. I saw an article that explained the government couldn’t have had anything to do with 9/11/2001 because …

Too many people died, and too many people would have known about it. The ties to Al Queda, Usama bin Laden, and rich Saudis are too provable beyond any doubt. There’s no way it could have been done without exposure–and President Obama would have been more than happy to expose it.

Well I guess that settles it then. Damn, why didn’t I think of that? I mean, that explains why World Trade Center Building Seven collapsed even though a plane didn’t come close to it. Man, three buildings taken down completely with two planes! Oh yeah, and “Truthers” are the “conspiracy theorists?” Right.

Again this year I’ll feature the government’s 9/11/2001 version of what happened. Just click RIGHT ABOUT HERE

If you want the truth about 9/11 look no farther than at these folks …

maxresdefault

To think for a second that the folks pictured above were not at least a part of what happened is utter foolishness.

The U.S. government has been headed up by the most insidious power addicted people on the planet bent on a global, new world governing system. They are and have been creating a world for “the people” to live in and rules for them to live by. But they will be exempt from it as they look forward to being the rulers of it all.

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    September 11, 2016 3:15 am

And so today I ran across this little tidbit –

2. September 11, 2016 11:59 am

I remember when it was the Rothschilds.

The fact is probably that no government is above such things because the lust for power is greater even than the urge to survive.

Satan was so driven by the lust for power that he was willing to give up Heaven for it. I believe government is always somehow partly to blame (or even entirely to blame in some cases) for some or all the horrid things that happen. But the other problem that I see is “All of us powerless little peons know all these things but we are powerless to do anything about them — and it is the good pleasure of the power brokers to keep us that way.”

So if there is an answer that would make the “Common” person feel a little better, what is that answer?

I do not think the answer is “Vote one group out and another group in” because I believe that the lure of political power eventually has a corrupting influence on all who aspire to it.

So what is the answer except for remorse, anguish, grief and the realization that all our hands are tied? I think we are on the way to becoming a Caliphate too but what can ordinary citizens like you and I do about it? I believe the PC a-holes are working very hard to put us all on our knees in the direction of Mecca … and nobody seems the least bit concerned …. or perhaps I have missed something.

3. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    September 11, 2016 12:30 pm

TRW – like you – there actually ARE those who are concerned but what to do about it?
    It will require attacks on multiple fronts. The first that come to mind…..
    Stop paying taxes.
    Burn Penn Ave down.
    Either of those would cripple and/or be a message that we are done with them.
    For months I have prayed Trump would forget the campaigning and rally the people to just such efforts – he is the perfect storm waiting, but he, like We, the people, may act too late.

• September 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Sadly Lady Raven I believe we’re way too late. The Rubicon was being crossed on 9/11/2001 and was the return was made impossible by the Obama presidency. Trump will do some good things … but we’ve allowed the fox to control the hen house and he ain’t leaving.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      September 11, 2016 1:05 pm

And it makes no sense Steve. There are millions and millions and MILLIONS of us and but a hand full of them? No sense at all.

• September 11, 2016 1:16 pm

I’m with you Lady R. It’s stunning.