A question for Hillary

August 24, 2016

I’m still waiting for someone to ask Mrs. Clinton, “Madam Secretary, when you were appointed Secretary of State and confirmed, handling classified and Top Secret communications was a part of your job description. What means of communication did you set up to receive and transmit these confidential, national security issues if you didn’t send or receive any from your personal email server and you didn’t have one with the State Department?”

1. August 24, 2016 8:40 am

I have asked that very same question

If that was her only server and it was

Her only means of communication and it was

How the hell did she get and receive “classified” information

When I finally get the answer I’ll let you know 😉

• August 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Thank you hocuspocus. I’m amazed that not one investigator has asked something like that.

2. August 24, 2016 12:45 pm

O.K., folks — Here is the story as I see it: No mattere what question is asked of this candidate or no matter who asks a question of this candidate, the answer is always going to be …. well …. political or politically correct or defensive. I think the truthfulness of most of the answers already given in this arena have been well vetted in the media and in public appearances on the campaign trail. I think somebody has got a good handle on the old, “If you can’t blind them with brilliance then baffle them with BS” mantra. In fact I do not think it is just a “Handle” they have on it but I think they have perfected it as an absolute science! But then isn’t that the status quo situation for anybody who ventures into the limelight in search of an elective office? Isn’t that how most all of the candidates and would-be candidates operate? It is really getting hard these days to know who or what to trust anymore. I believe sincerely that every word that proceedeth forth from the mouth of most politicians is a lie of one kind or another. If you don’t beleive that then just watch how what so many of them say on the campaign trail changes once they feel secure in their new offices after they win elections. They are often like chameleons — they change almost 180-degrees from where they were on the campaign podiums or the debate forums.

• the unit permalink
      August 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Ripe. in summary…
      In the movie Hunt for Red October, the President’s National Security Advisor said to CIA guy, Jack Ryan, “Listen, I’m a politician which means I’m a cheat and a liar, and when I’m not kissing babies I’m stealing their lollipops. But it also means I keep my options open.”

• August 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Always glad to hear some wisdom from The Unit. Thanks, Unit.

3. August 24, 2016 2:05 pm

You’d only get more lies from her.

4. August 26, 2016 10:41 am

Oh, how I wish they’d get around to asking her some real questions. They just now started talking about the Clinton Fundation connection.It would only take a basic follow up question. This must be the era of the drone media.

5. August 27, 2016 11:41 pm

She wouldn’t tell the truth anyway. That woman has never met a lie she didn’t like.

6. September 4, 2016 7:42 am

You made some decent points there. I checked on the net to learn more abot the issue and found most individuals will go along
    with your views on this site.

7. September 14, 2016 4:37 am

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to
    say that thiss write-up very compelled mme to try
    and do so! Your writing style hhas been amazed me.
    Thank you, quite noce article.