MUST READ: Bill and Hill’s Convention: Beyond Obscene … by Devvy Kidd

August 21, 2016

Its been a while since I visited Devvy Kidd’s website and I’m glad I did today. Devvy is one sharp lady!

I’ll put the first paragraph of an article here and then provide a link to the piece in it’s entirety. If you read only one article from now until the election, please read this one. You’ll have no doubt as to who to vote for in November.

By: Devvy
August 1, 2016
NewsWithViews.com

Painful as it was, I watched large segments of both conventions. I haven’t belonged to any political party since 1996 (I left the Republican Party that year) and have been to two Republican conventions; 1996 in San Diego and 2008 in Minneapolis/St. Paul. They are very carefully crafted, scripted events. Well, except for this year when ignorant supporters of communist crank, Bernie Sanders, went off the rails. Adding in corruption by the DNC to ensure Hildebeast Clinton got the coronation and the scramble was on to corral the herds. On the Republican side we watched citizen of no country, Ted Cruz, fry himself in hot oil after the equally foolish ‘Never Trump’ players stomped off the field after losing in their efforts to defeat Trump.

Okay, now CLICK RIGHT HERE. You’ll be taken to Devvy’s archive page. Click on “Bill and Hill’s Convention: Beyond Obscene, 8/1/16.”

Some of the stuff she points out I had forgotten about. Man, the landfill of corruption the Clintons drag around is stunning. What’s more stunning is the fact that people are working tirelessly to put her in the White House. That dear friends, we cannot allow to happen.

1. August 21, 2016 8:53 pm

That was good…I will be reading the rest

She is a very good writer her words flow right into the next paragraph 😉

And yes…I’m voting Trump my mind was made up June of last year when he said he was running for President 󾓦

Good Night ✨God Bless

• August 22, 2016 6:41 am

And ditto on the made up mind. I was torn between Cruz and Trump in the Texas primary and gave in to my “conscious” and voted for Cruz. Regretted it ever since.

2. August 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:
    jinxx✨xoxo

3. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    August 21, 2016 9:05 pm

I forget to read DK also. Thank you for posting.
    I am barely into her piece when I got to the below and had to stop and will finish it later –
    “Bill and Hillary’s 11th House Crime Spree is meticulously chronicled by Barbara Olson who was murdered on 9/11. She was on Flight 77 that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon; I believe that’s not true, but she did die that day.”

4. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    August 22, 2016 12:41 am

She talks about a scandal that may yet come home to haunt Hill/Bill –

“The Chinagate scandal is now back big time. EXCLUSIVE: ANOTHER ’90s scandal returns to haunt the Clintons – billionaire accused of being front for Chinese Communist bid to influence Bill’s 1996 election finally faces being questioned after years on the run, July 29, 2016”

I’m not sure she is aware of the death of John Ash, ex UN president who was set to testify in the bribery scandal. He managed to die in June by dropping a barbell on his own throat.
    Just before the 7 minute mark in this video –

• August 22, 2016 6:44 am

Thanks for the link Lady R. I have to say its uncanny how “slippery” the Clintons are. I can’t wait until they are literally dust and ashes.

5. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    August 22, 2016 1:07 am

And then just a month before elections – http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obama-set-hand-control-internet-global-consortium-icann-within-weeks/

• August 22, 2016 6:47 am

I’ve been seeing this more lately. It difficult to believe folks are stupid enough to put Hillary in the White House. She will make Obama look like a choir boy.

6. August 22, 2016 4:59 am

Reblogged this on TheFlippinTruth.

7. August 28, 2016 12:09 am

That’s what I don’t get. These people are so corrupt the stench is revolting, how can people be supportive of them in any way? Especially knowing that so many of their “friends” end up dead in mysterious circumstances? I would think that would make people want to stay as far away as possible. Unreal. And STILL! After all the years in Ark., and the White House, the trail is so clear and so long! I guess stink just like to cling to poop, that’s the only explanation I can find.

• August 28, 2016 9:51 am

I don’t get it either Vanessa. I read some left-wing kook’s comments on various articles and the same old, “There’s no actual evidence.” line of crap. “Where’s the indictment?” “Where’s the conviction?” etc. etc.
      Hell, just the pattern of their lives alone is more than enough to convict them of every nefarious deed imaginable!