Focus On The Real Donald Trump

August 20, 2016

Here we go …

We’ve been suffering a continual barrage from the media, individuals liberal and faux conservatives alike how Donald Trump is a heartless, selfish man who is running for president only to get attention and to promote his “brand” whatever that is. We’ve been hearing from the media and intellectually challenged individuals how compassionate Hillary and Barack are in that they reflect the “values” of said media types and individuals. I couldn’t help but notice that Trump flew to Louisiana, handed out supplies and toys and comforted the folks, blacks and whites alike during their time of utter despair. The people of Louisiana are fighting for their lives and their property and who shows up to offer hope? The selfish Donald Trump. Now Barack hasn’t shown up, but has been updated continually on the situation in Louisiana. He’ll be visiting after his vacation in Martha’s Vineyard. In the mean time he extended his hand of compassion by sending a 16 page memo to warn the officials there that he is watching them to make sure they don’t do anything to discriminate against minorities in meting out the assistance. Ah yes, the compassion and care demonstrated by Barack is … typical. Typical of the phony accusations Donald Trump suffers every day. If you want to know what a Democrat or liberal is, listen to what they accuse others of.

Hillary still can’t manage to find a pant-suit to fit in visiting a disaster occasion so she makes a phone call to the Governor of Louisiana (I think it was the governor) expressing how her “heart is breaking” for the people suffering there. Similar to her broken heart for the people of Haiti.

The media doesn’t seem to be focused on important stuff like the $400 million ransom paid to Iran by Obama in exchange for U.S. hostages and the lies Obama (Gasp! Obama lied!!???) fed the American people about it. They aren’t focused on the landfill of corruption which follows Hillary continuously. Nope, what’s more important to the media? A book regarding Trump’s alleged inability in “achieving and maintaining an erection.” Now that’s news! I mean do we really want a president who has a problem with his “doodle?” I’m not sure if I can vote for Trump after learning that. I know Bill Clinton didn’t have that problem and he was a great president!

Getting back to Trump’s visit to Louisiana. The Democrat governor of Louisiana suggested that Trump would use his visit for a ‘photo op’ but that he hoped Trump would “… consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm.” Trump didn’t bother to call the governor, but showed up and distributed much needed aid packages and toys and encouraged and comforted the victims. Naturally the “non-biased” liberal press reported that the Louisiana governor told Obama that it would be better if he waited a week before visiting, just enough time for Obama to wrap up his vacation at Martha’s Vineyard and celebrate Bill Clinton’s birthday. How convenient for Barack. You have to give it to the Democrats. They sure know how to cover each others a$$es.

Folks, the people of Louisiana who are in the midst of utter destruction and devastation don’t need lectures about racism as offered by Obama and company. They don’t need Hillary to make a phone call to the disgusting Democrat governor of Louisiana telling him how her pathetic heart is breaking for the victims. I did find this little tid-bit (not actually reported by the major media, but hidden). Here’s what one of the flood victims had to say.

RIGHT HERE

I humbly suggest ignoring the headlines about nude pictures of Trump’s wife and children. I suggest ignoring the stories about Trump’s studly shortcomings and how his manhood could be smaller than Hillary’s … er … Obama’s. I think it would be more beneficial to focus on who Trump really is.  HERE and HERE.

1. August 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Notice that he did not bring any cameras or press corps with him either … but he did manage to get an 18-wheeler filled with supplies out to help the victims.

• August 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Amen John. Trump not having the media for photo ops shut up the Democrat Governor! It irritates me when foolish people claim Trump is running for president for attention. I kind of think he could get all the attention he needs in a rather less hostile environment.

• August 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Notice that Trump cares enough about suffering Americans to do something about trying to help them. Where were the other two who are supposed to be doing this kind of thing? In a disaster the presence of responsible leadership is very comforting to the victims, very reassuring, very motivating, someone to rally around —- Trump shows true leadership … the other two show their asses and little else.

2. August 22, 2016 7:35 am

Your “new look” is fine; but please (at least) double up on the font size for easier reading…

3. August 23, 2016 7:53 am

Much Better. 🙂

4. August 26, 2016 10:34 am

Yep Dems have a real strategy of projection going on.

5. August 26, 2016 11:26 am

Let me see, she and Hillary’s campaign knows how to talk to “white educated suburbanites” under 30 from middle income families… or any other sub-subset group of voters they want to target.

But they just can’t figure out how to talk to Louisianans who lost everything, from almost any demographic. That’s a heartless, calculated political hack.

But she knows how to talk to people in Martha’s Vineyard. Cape Cod, Nantucket, Hollywood or with the Rothschilds to raise money. She has that language and message down pat. Choosing between 100K dollar a plate fundraiser and visiting Louisiana…. is a no-brainer for Hillary.

So that is the kind of person some people want to pick winners and losers in the economy?

• August 26, 2016 2:31 pm

It’s beyond my comprehension that anyone could even consider voting for her. My son is a Gary Johnson supporter, the Libertarian. Geez, talk about ignorance, disgusts me.

• August 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Oh, she can make Gary Johnson look good. My son is Trump and I know a guy who is Hispanic and he could not get any more Trump. Lots of Hillary hate and yet she’s a favorite? I don’t get it.

• August 28, 2016 9:48 am

I know here in Texas the Hispanics seem to be anti-Trump, at least the ones I know. They have this “racist” syndrome or whatever. I was talking to one of them who runs the front-end loader where I work. The guy makes around $16 an hour + over-time, gets around 60 hours a week. So he’s knocking down around $65K a year. Not bad for a guy who after around 15 years in America still can’t speak intelligible English. He’s anti-Trump. He’s a legal alien, green card, driver’s license, owns his own home (paid cash). I asked him if he would like it if some illegal guy from Mexico offered the company his services on the front-end loader you’re running for $11 an hour and took your job because suddenly you’re earning too much. No reply … couldn’t grasp the concept. Ignorance personified.

6. August 28, 2016 4:51 pm

I’ve seen a lot of blacks and Hispanics in the Northeast. Maybe because they have seen enuf of what Hill can do. I know there is a whole lot of discontent in Pa too. Bit that is not what you hear on media. I also thinnk he cut way into the unions too. Something that was supposed to be forbidden for Repubs. I think the media is driving the train wreck for Hill and I don’t know if it will work or not. People are pissed off.