The Fix Is In Against Trump.

August 8, 2016

I have to tell you folks, this presidential campaign is genuinely one for the record books. We’ve got Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton. Wait! That’s not accurate at all. We have Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, the entire major media outlets, sanctimonious Republicans, phony Christian conservatives, Red State, National Review, Cato Institute, The Resurgent, Mark Levin, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck, Jeb Bush, G.H.W. Bush, G.W. Bush, Hot Air, The Right Scoop and The Daily Beast to name a few. (CLICK HERE to see who needs to be voted out when they come up for re-election) the disgusting part is that all the aforementioned opponents to Trump’s campaign are folks who should be supporting him.

Not just that, but you don’t ever see the Democrats eating their own. (railroading Bernie is something even Bernie knew was coming) She has something like 97% support from Democrats. Trump, about 72% support from Republicans. The non-support from Republicans and conservatives for Trump will be the deciding factor in putting Hillary and Bill in the White House.

It’s stunning the viciousness in which some of the mentioned conservatives attack Trump. I was reading on one site (can’t remember which … maybe SOOPERMELICONE’S … Melicone is short for Mexican) in which the writer was ranking all over trump for putting off endorsing Paul Ryan. Shortly afterwards, Trump decides to endorse Ryan and suddenly the same writer headlines a piece, “Trump Sells Out To The GOP Establishment!”

What’s really about the most childish are these folks, especially Erick Erickson and the other delicate writers over at The Resurgent, after relentless 24/7 non-stop attacks against Trump, from everything about the way he combs his hair, every word, even if he burps, they’re on it, now actually gloat with an “I told you so!” attitude now that Trump is lagging behind in the polls. They’ve been feeding the exact same crap the far left media has been giving us and never a mention of Hillary.

We’ve heard the “fix is in” when Bernie was winning state after state against Hillary, yet getting none of the delegates. We knew the “fix was in” when the FBI took over a year “investigating” Hillary’s email fiasco … and then Comey came up the confirmation with his little speech. We knew the “fix was in” when Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met on the plane.

Well folks, the fix is in against Trump and is being implemented by the very people who are disgracing themselves claiming to be standing strong for principles, values and honor when they are nothing but frauds. Anyone who could turn the control of America, the U.S. military, and the Supreme Court nominations to the likes of Hillary Clinton are nothing but traitors.

If Hillary wins, we’ll be hearing folks like Mark Levin spouting, “She’s destroying the Republic! Patriots, we need to stop this … now!” just like he’s been doing for the last eight years … after he sat on his fat a$$ not lifting a finger to oppose Barack Obama.

1. August 9, 2016 3:00 am

Your assessment is rather bleak. The link provided on “who needs to be voted out” goes to a search list, not a specific column. (so I’m uncertain which source you really mean)
    However, this one, dated July, seems to list mostly in Trump’s favor, though Dean Heller, my “rep” opposes him:

• August 9, 2016 8:42 am

Yes, the search list. I put that there so folks can take their pick. And yes it is rather bleak, but I have to accept what’s happening. There’s absolutely zero reason Hillary should be beating Trump. Yeah, he’s crass and rude and arrogant but his short comings and faults are nothing compared to Hillary’s character. He appears to be an angel sent from heaven in comparison.

2. Angela permalink
    August 9, 2016 10:56 am

Yes…an angel sent from heaven!

OMG that is the most ridiculously hilarious statement I’ve heard in this entire campaign!

A man who mocks the disabled, who denigrates women, who lies constantly, who promotes violence at his rallies? He has alienated Latinos, blacks, gays, muslims, journalists, our precious war veterans and on and on and on! That’s your idea of an angel? I want what your smoking!

• August 9, 2016 12:03 pm

Let me ask you a question, dearie …. If you had a loved one pinned down by enemy fire in some foreign war zone and there seemed to be no way out except for your loved one and his or her comrades to call on somebody in a leadership position in Washington, D.C.,for help which of the two candidates would you want supporting your loved one’s cry for help? Can you focus for a minute on who was involved in the failure to save our American Ambassador and his friends during the Benghazi attack? Can you also show me a single political candidate who does not engage in a few half-truths, myths, untruths, mistaken interpretations once in a while? You say Trump lies? Have you been listening to his opponents at all? They are becoming very well known for their artistic licenses with the truth …. if you have been paying attention you should know these things. By the way I am a Veteran and Donald hasn’t alienated me … but the sitting president has … a long time ago and more recently because he has failed to give the troops their raise in pay for a third time in a row.

• August 9, 2016 4:03 pm

Angela, Angela … are your oars hitting the water? I think you have one or more not quite getting there.
      Now, I’ll try to type s l o w just for you.
      Lets take a look at some of your claims … Trump “denigrates” women. Hmmm … I remember he said he only denigrates the ones he doesn’t like or the ones who attack him. “Lies constantly? If it’s “constantly” why don’t you point out … oh … say 5 or 10 of them for us. I mean if it’s “constant” surely 5 or 10 shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll bet you a year’s pay I can find 5 or 10 of Hillary’s and / or Obama’s lies.
      Promotes violence at his rallies. I kind of don’t think so. If you can get your head on straight you’ll discover it’s the anti-Trump folks who go to his rallies that happen to be the violent ones. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/ and many of the Trump supporters who are attacked by said protesters are (gasp!) women. http://nypost.com/2016/06/03/the-goons-attacking-trump-rallies-and-the-liberals-who-enable-them/
      Oh, I missed the “disabled” thing … http://www.lifenews.com/2016/05/25/liberal-protesters-assault-disabled-donald-trump-supporter-attending-rally-in-a-wheelchair/
      It’s interesting you mentioned blacks. It seems one of the blacks was shot by an anti-Trump person. Talk about alienation! http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/28/trump-supporter-shot-hospitalized-political-argument-cleveland/
      Ma’am, I know you’re having difficulty absorbing this because it does require some thinking but at least try. Trump hasn’t alienated Latinos, blacks or Muslims. (if blacks feel alienated they need to look no farther than at Barack Obama.
      Now, he does want to alienate Latinos who are flooding the border and coming into the U.S. illegally. (illegally is the key word) He does want to temporarily suspend the importation of Muslims who are arriving here from hostile Islamic nations until a thorough vetting system can be put in place. I kind of think that’s very prudent seeing as nearly all Islamic nations are hostile to the U.S. and ISIS has said they are infiltrating the influx of refugees traveling to the U.S. All it takes is one …
      Does Orlando ring a bell? Oh, one little side note, have you noticed the father of the Muslim guy who killed 49 gay folks there got invited to a Hillary rally and endorsed her?
      The rest of your drivel isn’t worth commenting on.
      Oh, your insensitive statement about the Benghazi massacre is typical for a left-wing person. Ma’am, Hillary and Obama left Chris Stevens and a bunch of other Americans there way after every other nation had withdrawn their people. Hillary boasted … “We came, we saw, he died! Ha haaa haaaaaa!” about Kadaffe …
      All the other crap you sited boils down to this … Chris Stevens asked time and again for more protection which was denied repeatedly. Chris Stevens and the other three now dead Americans begged for help during an eight hour battle. Where was Obama? Who knows? Where was Hillary? Who knows? Under Bush (whom I loathe) at least he didn’t leave Americans to be murdered when they asked for help and then lie over their coffins to the families. The “millions of tax-payers dollars” you claim was wasted could easily be covered by the expense of just one Obama outing. (suddenly a liberal is worried about wasting tax-dollars! What a joke!)
      One more side note Angela. I suppose you’re willing to take in Muslim “refugees” because Muslims are so peaceful.
      I have a good personal friend, Billy Baxter who just happened to be at Mike’s Place in Tel Aviv in 2003 to film a documentary “where Jews, Muslims, tourists and expats could gather in peace and leave their differences at the door.” Well, he didn’t get to do that documentary because a Muslim suicide bomber blew himself up in the place. Baxter was critically wounded but survived. Here’s a link for your information …
      You can watch the documentary “Blues by the Beach” for educational purposes.
      Gotta go, my Shi-Tzu is hungry!

3. August 9, 2016 11:56 am

I have been talking about (A) The coronation of the first American Queen for a couple of years now and (B) I have been talking about my suspicions that Donald Trump would be betrayed at a critical time in the election process.

Well the betrayers have flocked and flown and descended on their prey as I predicted and if America is to be saved now it is up to The Grass Roots to do something because the bought and paid fors aren’t going to do anything except look out for their own a$$e$.

4. daveinga permalink
    August 9, 2016 12:37 pm

voter fraud is where this election will be won/lost. I saw blacks at the last prez election cheating and I wasn’t even looking for it. a big fat black woman was putting the 1st run of voting cards under her big butt after telling me the machine malfunctioned. when I started to go to the next line I turned back around to ask her a question and she was putting the 1st plastic card (which I assume contained my vote) up under her huge butt in the plastic chair. there were a LOT of them under there. when she looked back up I was standing there looking at her. it was then I realized that everybody behind the counters was black, and they could all easily see what she was doing. I had already heard there was a call out for black people to get certified as poll workers but it never occurred to me it was just so they could cheat.

5. Angela permalink
    August 9, 2016 2:18 pm

Ah yes “sweetheart”…Benghazi…the regressive mantra. There were 13 separate incidents where U.S. consulates were attacked and 60 dead under President Bush’s tenure and there were no calls for the removal of Secretary Condoleeza Rice. And after 10 congressional committee investigations and millions of tax dollars spent, there were 0 Number of investigations that have found any administration wrongdoing related to the Benghazi tragedy (NPR, 11/24/14), 0 Number of investigations to find evidence of an intelligence failure leading to the Benghazi tragedy (LA Times, 11/22/14) and 0 Number of investigations to find evidence of a stand down order (LA Times, 11/22/14). But please, keep chanting Benghazi!

And of course all politicians lie…they all do. But if you go to any fact checking website you’ll learn that Trump’s lies trumps them all.

I am not a veteran, but I have many family and friends who are veterans and some still serving, and all of them are offended by this guy…all of them! And some were initially supporters of his.

And saying that POTUS has failed to give the troops their raise in pay for a third time in a row is just plain false. U.S. military personnel actually received an overall pay increase each year between 2014 and 2016, although it was fairly small (1% to 1.3%) and less than than it would have been had President Obama not exercised his authority to override the standard formula for military pay raises written into U.S. Code. The formula ties fluctuations in military pay to the national Employment Cost Index (ECI), a measure of private sector labor costs, to prevent military wages from lagging behind civilian pay. However, that same law empowers the President (with the approval of Congress) to raise or lower a prescribed military pay raise on the grounds of extenuating economic circumstances. For the years 2014, 2015 and 2016, President Obama did, in fact, cap those amounts as follows:

ECI Increase Obama Budget
    ——————————————————————-
    2014 +2.3% +1.0%
    2015 +1.8% +1.0%
    2016 +2.3% +1.3%

The Obama administration’s 2017 budget calls for a 1.6% increase in military pay.

Facts are nasty aren’t they

• August 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Sigh … ma’am, I said I wanted to bet YOU couldn’t think of any thing Trump has actually lied about. Not what some left wing media rags say. Please don’t insult my intelligence with simply typing in your search question and what pops up is left wing lunacy … and you actually provide links to them.
      Anyway, it’s good to see you’re active in your support for Hillary. I sure hope your children and / or grandchildren thank you for her Supreme Court picks. Oh, you might want to keep them away from populated areas … you know, the kind Islamic terrorists like to target. Hillary wants to bring in 500% more than Obama.

• Angela permalink
      August 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Excuse me but you said ” why don’t you POINT OUT …oh…say 5 or 10 of them for us” and proceeded to say “I’ll bet you a year’s salary that I can FIND 5 or 10 of Hillary’s / Obamas lies.” That’s exactly what I did….only I FOUND 101 of Trump’s lies. I’m sorry you don’t like the source, but please tell me which of those 101 Trump lies is false? Which video was just made up out of thin air?

• August 11, 2016 3:47 pm

Okay, you got me.
      In the war of ignorance I’m completely unarmed. Have a great weekend.

6. August 9, 2016 10:06 pm

I think somebody is getting paid to write this counter Trump crap. It is too slick to be an amateur.

7. Angela permalink
    August 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Interesting that you didn’t post my last comment with links! You asked me to come up with 5 or 10 of Trumps lies. One of those links had 101 of his most agregious lies. 101 lies! I guess you don’t like people who prove you wrong! Sad.

• August 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Ma’am there was no point. Anytime someone puts two or more links in a comment the site automatically puts the comment in moderation. If you’d like your comment here, no problem just kind of separate the links. I’ll go back and check out you links in a little while. My dog is hassling me right now. Have a good evening.