Call Down The Thunder For Trump

August 1, 2016

Well folks, it’s been a week since the Democrat National Convention started. Four days of parading racists, thugs, corrupt politicians and anti-America freaks of every sort, illustrating clearly what the Democrat Party is all about. No American flags the first night and no uniform police officers allowed on the convention floor the entire time. After all that I’ve been waiting for the “convention bump” in the election polls which usually follows a candidate after the show is done. I’m still waiting. Nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch.

Oh, there are a bunch of polls which put Hillary slightly ahead of Trump, but the “bump” hasn’t happened. You can bet if there was one the media would be going bonkers and cramming it down our throats. It hasn’t happened and it’s down-hill for Hillary.

Since team Clinton paraded Khizr Muazzam Khan and his submissive wife in front of the DNC to attack Trump for something he had absolutely nothing to do with, the media has been all over this. When Trump hit back then the media went to the delicate Republicans to find out their thoughts about Trump’s reply to Mr. Khan. Naturally the genteel and delicate Republican and faux conservative ‘pundits’ attacked Trump mercilessly. The media hasn’t gone to Democrats to find out what they think about Hillary calling the family members of the Americans murdered in Benghazi liars. Don’t hold your breath.

Oh, I wanted to say something to this Khan character. He said something like if Trump was president when he (Khan) immigrated to the U.S. his son would never have gotten the chance to serve in the U.S. military. Mr. Khan, why is that? Trump wants to keep out only hostile Muslims. You’re not one of those are you?

(click on Mr. Khan’s name in blue to learn about just who the guy really is)

It’s absolutely disgusting that the Republican elite, the phony conservatives (all whom are to blame for the demise of America) fall right in line with the liberal media to assist in a Hillary presidency. I noticed that Pat Smith didn’t get any air-time to continue voicing her opinion of Hillary, but Hillary got her chance to continue her lies about Benghazi and reiterate her lies that Pat Smith is lying, or “misunderstood” what Hillary said to her over the coffin of her son.

What else could be expected?

I have to tell you folks, the time for being nice with Democrats and RINOs and phony conservative talk show hosts is long gone. It’s time to “call down the thunder” and for them to “reap the whirl-wind” for what they’re doing.

We know that Hillary and her army of perverts, team Obama who has filled every government agency with his ilk, sanctimonious conservatives, and every Democrat in any position to do anything will attempt to steal this election. Obama’s Justice Department will flood red-state polling areas with lawyers to insure no ‘voter fraud’ is taking place. At the same time, blue-state polling areas will be free to use intimidation methods (think New Black Panthers) and any other means to make sure the election goes to Hillary.

This is why it’s so appalling that the Republicans and the aforementioned faux conservatives are working against Trump. I don’t care whether one likes Trump or not. If Hillary gets elected the Highway to Hell will get made into a super highway.

We all need to work, watch and VOTE  for Donald Trump.

1. August 1, 2016 2:13 pm

I caught this article last night and just knew it was for you. 🙂

*hugs*

Please wish your beloved a happy birthday from me!

2. August 1, 2016 2:16 pm

You intended to mean attacking Trump, didn’t you?:
    “This is why it’s so appalling that the Republicans and the aforementioned faux conservatives are not working against Trump.”

3. August 1, 2016 9:19 pm

Reblogged this on Starvin Larry.

4. August 1, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, Steve. I am brand new to your site with this article, and have read only this and your “About” page. Regarding your comment, “Another thing, you never, ever betray who you are aligned with,” I have a question for you more important than politics. It is this (and it is not for you to answer here publicly, of course, but privately): Do you seek first the kingdom of God?

If you indeed mean to, I gently ask that you reread what you’re written here while asking the Lord to show you if perhaps you are betraying Him (which, of course, is infinitely more important than the betrayal you write of herein).

I am not supporting Hillary, mind you; not in the least. I am addressing the more important matter of aligning ourselves with God and His word about who He has made us in Christ. Those who have received His gracious gift of salvation have been purchased at an astounding price, and yet we sell out cheap (myself included, understand. I am no holier than thou!). Just a gentle perspective adjustment. God bless you!

• August 1, 2016 10:39 pm

Deanna;
      Thank you for your most welcomed comment and questions. I’ll be happy to answer your questions publicly. Yes ma’am, I do seek the kingdom of God first, and His righteousness.
      I think I should explain myself and the position I take with my blog.
      I was born again March 22, 1972 and have spent decades studying God’s Word, as well as presenting my body a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God which is nothing more than my reasonable service.
      I like most Christians have sat back and watched the powers of darkness creep into differing denominations, and into the Christian community, if you will, incrementally yet steadily for many years. I’ve listened to Christians who refuse to get involved in politics even just enough to be informed about whom they might vote for, if they even voted and there are many who wouldn’t. I firmly believe that Christians have to accept some responsibility for the chaos and the undermining of our moral standards. I say that because of what I feel is the complacency of Christians.
      Sigh, the point I’m trying to make is that Christians who are not involved in politics do not realize that politicians and the political decisions they make directly affect our ability to worship as we please. Politicians sad to say, get to dictate what’s taught to our children in public schools. Regardless of whether we like it or not, those are the facts. We are not of the world but Deanna we’re in the world, and being in the world means for us to not lie down and allow the powers of darkness to run over us.
      I admit I’m not the most eloquent writer. I’m crass and at times rude. I’m not justifying those things but I’m sick of Christians “turning the other cheek” when they don’t have to. Christ doesn’t command us to be bullied. In my view, if a Christian man won’t stand up to evil for his family, he’s a disgrace.
      On my home page, I tried to explain that this is a political blog, and that’s what it is.
      And to answer your other question, No I’m not betraying Christ. Ma’am I know what’s coming and I know who wins in the end. (I’ve read the back of the book too) I know that God is in control and all things will work to fulfill His will for us, America and eternity. But for me that is no reason not to fight for my principles and values (which I surely believe or at least hope are God’s too) and for this nation.
      To explain my position on Donald Trump:
      Either Trump or Hillary will be the next president. I posted something a few days ago this …
      “Donald Trump doesn’t have to be a Christian for God to use him.” Here’s the link …
      Donald Trump isn’t a Christian. He’ rude and arrogant. I want only three things from him should he win the presidency … Stop the flood of illegal aliens crossing the border … suspend Muslims from hostile Islamic nations from immigrating into the U.S. until there is a serious vetting process established … appoint conservative Supreme Court Justices. That will be good enough for me. He said he will do it, Hillary says she won’t. I don’t want Hillary appointing 2 or 3 Supreme Court Justices and they eventually decide that practicing Christianity is “hate speech.”
      For me the choice is clear.
      We’re all wired differently Deanna and God made it that way for His purpose.
      I pray that I’ve answered your questions and addressed your concerns. I pray for you and your loved ones to continue on safely in Him and in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

5. August 2, 2016 3:21 pm

Trump might be rude and crude but I doubt he is any ruder and cruder than The Apostle Peter who was known for his bad language and for his love of running around nude. He was rough and tumble but nobody can deny that The Lord used him mightily. I don’t think Samson who brought down the temple of the false god, “Dagon” was any wuss either. God uses whom He will and I think He has sent Trump along to shake things up just at the precise right time. I am pleased to see all the phonies being exposed for what they are … nesters …I have always suspected it … you are bringing it to light more and more. God bless you for who you are and for what you do.

• August 2, 2016 10:14 pm

Great points John. Personally I through with being nice and I really believe a lot of folks are as well. The most troubling thing for me is the relentless attacks on Trump from Republicans and phony conservatives. It’s stunning that they’re willing to sell out America for some lame sanctimonious crap that really means nothing. And thank you for all you do as well John. You’re really a dear friend indeed.