Democrat National Convention is missing the American flag.

July 26, 2016

I hate to say it bur after scanning a few of the speakers at the DNC I noticed something missing … the American flag. I didn’t see it once anywhere. Maybe I just missed it. There were Palestinian flags, Soviet flags among others of nefarious origin but Old Glory was no where to be seen.

Ah … the election is not about America anyway right? It’s about “values” and “principle” and “honor” and the “conscience” and blah, blah, blah …

foitg

ugiuf

tfiiiu

jffifu

1. LadyRavenSDC permalink
    July 26, 2016 11:34 am

Michelle Obama, WIFE OF THE pResident OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA stands up there and says how great America is – not a damn flag in sight except for maybe a couple in the audience!!! How pathetic is the DNC and how pathetic of the Hussein Obama’s that they didn’t frickin insist there be American flags on full display!

Talk about major flag burning!

You did notice the “fence” built around the whole speaker area? There is also a 10′ (ish) fence (admittedly I’ve only seen a couple of pictures of it) four miles long around the whole area outside.

This from the people who don’t want to build a wall?!?

• July 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Tonight they parade out the “victim’s” families of cop shootings, Like Treyvon Martin’s mother, Michael Brown’s parents, etc. But there won’t be one murdered cop’s family member there. I can’t grasp the idea that people actually support Hillary Clinton. Pathetic is right!

2. July 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Reblogged this on THE RIPENING WANDERER and commented:
    Alright America — Is there anyone out there who wants to chime in here and tell me why in the Hell there is no American Flag on display at the DNC? I am grateful to Cry and Howl for bringing this little detail …. this monstrously revealing ommission to all our attentions. Have these people lost their damned minds? This is America, for Christ’s sake — America! Where is our flag?

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      July 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Could I, to your response, hit the like button about five times I would. WHERE IS OUR FLAG!

• July 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Since the article first appeared, “The Daily Caller” now reports that the DNC rushed out and found 8 American Flags which are now gracing the stage at the DNC. I had to pull the article from “The Ripening Wanderer” because according to all reports the flags are now in place where they should have been all along.

• July 26, 2016 2:57 pm

I knew that would happen John. But they can’t undo what was already recorded during yesterday’s event.

• July 26, 2016 6:40 pm

These “New” Democrats have taken a seriously and frightening hard turn to the left. I see elements of Stalinism in some of the shit they are subtley trying to say … and some maoism too if you look closely.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      July 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Too late. They have already shown who and what they are and it can’t be taken back because videos – like the FLOTUS giving her speech without flags – is already out there.
      What are they going to say – OH – sorry folks, for the first 24 hours of this convention we forgot the American flag but we have some up now. Rah Rah!
      Nope. Too late.

• July 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Yes ma’am way too late!

• July 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Their entire government structure is said to be infiltrated with people whose goal includes making America into a Caliphate so what is the big surprise here?

• July 26, 2016 2:56 pm

I wish you could ma’am! It’s just stunning. Yet the folks are cheering.

• July 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Yeah John, I mean perhaps it’s a “minor” oversight but one would think someone out of the thousands enlisted to put on this spectacle would have thought to include the American flag.

• July 26, 2016 10:21 pm

The “New” Democrats are worlds apart from the “Old” Democrats and I think they are drifting more toward extreme left with each passing day. I think their sense of power is going to over-ride their patriotism some day and then the jack boots will get a coat of polish.

• July 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Yes they are John. The Democrat party is nothing like it was in JFK’s time.

• July 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Getting to be more like in Che Guevera’s time — or Joe Stalin’s time.

• LadyRavenSDC permalink
      July 26, 2016 3:00 pm

“would have thought to include the American flag”
      Oh they thought about it alright and decided against doing so.

• July 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Excellent point!

• July 26, 2016 10:23 pm

No doubt the rising tide of world-wide Islamist sympathies.

3. July 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Reblogged this on "OUR WORLD".

4. July 26, 2016 3:23 pm

My pleasure, thank you for posting this! I didn’t watch because I can’t stand looking and listening to any of them,but I will tonight to see if the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ is displayed, but the volume willbe on mute!!

5. July 26, 2016 9:56 pm

There are most certainly American Flags on display during the Democratic Convention. You are all incorrect. Sorry. Kindness and equality from the Democrats insures the continuing of our wonderful, beautiful U.S.A

• July 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Kindness??? Hmmmm … let’s ask some of the cop’s families who were gunned down in Dallas. Hmmmm … (again) I see the DNC are parading the criminal’s families around. Where are the families of the police officers whose deaths have risen 80% this year? Equality?? Let’s see, the Clinton’s have made something like $2 hundred million giving speeches, selling favors to foreign entities, facilitating the take over of 1/5 of American uranium to the Russians (Bill got $500,000 for a 20 minute speech for that one), and on and on. Folks like you have been voting for Democrats for 50 years, hearing the same crap out of them … how’s all that been working out? Go back to sleep. Oh, and no, there weren’t any flags the first night. They scrambled to put up about 4 the next day … way to the sides of the stage. Sorry.

1. Democrat National Convention is missing the American flag. | THE RIPENING WANDERER