Of phony conservatives, Donald Trump and the Muslim invasion.

April 27, 2016

Pretty much everyone should know by now that several conservative talk-show hosts and others in various media outlets are dead-set against Don Trump being the Republican nominee. Last night I was listening to Mark Levin while driving home. Man, this guy is like a child pouting because Ted Cruz is getting his ass handed to him by Mr. Trump. It was ridiculous the way he spoke to his callers who criticized Cruz in the slightest way. Rude, brash, hanging up on folks and treating them like they’re beneath the “great one.” The writers over at Red State have been attacking Trump supporters relentlessly. Here’s an example of what was written today It is zero surprise to me that the diseased and defunct remnants of the GOP in the Northeast would support a corrupt huckster like Trump, and it holds zero real relevance to what is going to happen going forward.

The good folks over at The Right Scoop have been attacking Trump continually. Others display charts and graphs in an effort to demonstrate how “weak” Trump is.  And then there’s The Resurgent operated by Erick Erickson. Yeah, the same Erick who has said multiple times that he will not vote for Trump “no matter what.” He went on to say if Trump loses in the general election it will be the Trump supporter’s fault. Huh??? Yep, how’s that for reasoning by someone who feels they are superior to us lowly voting conservatives. Oh, he’s too conservative to lower himself to vote for Trump, I forgot about that. Here’s a few quotes by Mr. Erickson regarding Trump supporters …

Trump supporters, no one should let you off of that bandwagon now. You should be handcuffed to that Titanic you volunteered to crew.

A lot of white supremacists support Donald Trump. But a lot of non-white supremacists support him too. A lot of people who have failed at life and blame others for their own mistakes support Trump as an act of vengeance against those they perceive as causing their life problems.

the tie that binds all Trump supporters is that they have absolutely no idea how they come off to other people. They are socially tone deaf. Regardless of the demographics, the income, the upward mobility or lack thereof, the success or failure in life, a great many Trump voters just don’t seem to fit in well in polite society and have therefore embraced his attacks on political correctness.

And here’s a good one by Conservatives Against Trump

To the extent it is within our power, we will not allow vulgarity to stand in the place of virtue.

Folks, each and every one of the aforementioned people and/or publications have devoted nearly all their air-time or writings bashing Donald Trump. You rarely hear Levin mention Hillary and it’s difficult to find hardly any articles at The Right Scoop, Red State, Resurgent or SOOPERMEXICAN highlighting the lifetime of corruption carried by Hillary Clinton. If they aren’t bashing Trump they go after his supporters.

Yes, it would be great if Ted Cruz were the Republican nominee. But, sad to say, he’s a loser … or rather he’s losing bad. Ted Cruz hasn’t done his work in convincing the voters that he’s the best man for the job, period.

Donald Trump doesn’t have to be polite or polished. He doesn’t have to be an eloquent orator. He doesn’t have to even be conservative to protect America, her borders and her citizens. I’m so damned sick of these sanctimonious, self-righteous conservatives who don’t know whether to wind their asses or scratch their watches. They are the same people who sat on their asses and allowed a fraud to take the White House. Every damn one of them, Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc. knew Obama is a foreign national and a direct threat to America. But they sold out for their careers … for “Thank you for taking my call!” “You’re a great American!” “It’s an honor to speak with you Mr. Levin!”

Mark Levin just happens to be the dick-weed who subtly admitted that Obama was a foreign national. But it would be too much of a hassle to fight it. THE CONFESSION IS IN THE SCENARIO PUT FORTH BY LEVIN.

Click on the above link and listen.

What a piece of dung!

The phonies wouldn’t stand up to Obama and they have the audacity to claim that Trump isn’t conservative enough? There is a lot about Trump that I completely disagree with. But I’m still of the mind-set that if we don’t stop the illegals from flooding the United States and stop the Muslims from coming in, we won’t be worrying about baking cakes for same sex married couples, or late-term abortions, or most of the other stuff so important to conservatives. We’ll be worrying about some terrorist who Obama let in blowing himself up in the mall while we’re shopping. We’ll be afraid to let our wives and kids go to the park … afraid they’ll get raped and murdered by some illegal alien.

Let’s be clear about something. The U.S. under Presidents Bill Clinton, G.W. Bush and Barack Obama have for decades been importing Muslims by the tens of thousands … without the knowledge of the American public.

Here’s a little chart to give you some idea how those traitors occupying the White House have been importing terrorists …

Thanks to Bare Naked Islam

graphic-for-somali-refugees

I believe Donald Trump might put a stop to this insanity. Hillary? Not so much.

Hillary’s immigration policy and her anti-gun rhetoric will sink her bid for the presidency. Gawd, how far down the toilet have we gone? We have an Affirmative Action fraud squatting in the White House and his potential successor is being investigated by the FBI.

Prayer for the day: God please let Donald Trump win the presidency.

1. April 27, 2016 11:06 am

First of all let me say that this “Cry And Howl” post is one of the greatest I have ever seen and is argument enough for Cry and Howl to start posting as regularly as he once did and then some because I believe that he is one of the smartest, clearest, fairest and most to-the-point accurate political analysts on the Internet today — and he has exactly what American needs to be hearing and we need to hear more of what he has to say … especially right now when the country is on the very edge of committing politically correct suicide!

Now as I was reading this post — and I read it more than once … because it is worthy of reading slowly and carefully savoring every phrase … I cam across the following statement which I want to comment about:

“…the tie that binds all Trump supporters is that they have absolutely no idea how they come off to other people. They are socially tone deaf. Regardless of the demographics, the income, the upward mobility or lack thereof, the success or failure in life, a great many Trump voters just don’t seem to fit in well in polite society and have therefore embraced his attacks on political correctness . . .”

My comment is: “Whatever dick head said that about Trump supporters is so out of touch and out of tune with grass roots America that it simply is not funny!

The person says that a lot of Trump voters just don’t seem to fit in well in “Polite Society.”

I got news for somebody: I am a member of that “Polite Society” and I am a Trump supporter because regardless of everything else Trump has balls and common sense and he can’t be bought and he talks exactly the way I think and I believe he is talking exactly the way a lot of other people think as well. There is nothing phony about his approach and I think he is the only candidate who understands the dangers of the hordes of so-called “Migrants” who are actually on a quest to conquer and dominate by both invading with large numbers and by multiplying like rabbits once they get a foothold …. They intend to get themselves elected to our government offices and to spread and multiply until there are far more of them than there are of the rest of us and if we let that happen it is “Katy Bar The Door” for The United States.

I notice that it has already pretty much happened to England because at least one English community has already cancelled one of their traditional Christian holidays because they are afraid of offending the sand kickers with their Christian symboiisms and as far as I am concerned that is the kind of politically correct capitulation which signals the total downfall of an established society … and I think England has crossed the Rubicon on that score.

Cry and Howl has hit the ball out of the park on this one just like he does every time he comes on and writes something. We need more of Cry and Howl and we definitely need more Real American Patriots like Cry and Howl and we definitely need to be paying attention to what Donald Trump is trying to tell us while at the same time we need to be telling Wall Street Betty and the Socialist and the foreign nationals pretending to be American-Born Citizens and all their lemming-like supporters where to put it!

• April 27, 2016 11:47 am

Thank you for your kind words and support John. I think you nailed it as well that Trump has balls and common sense. Conservatives are in an uproar. Newsflash … Donald Trump is not running as a conservative. He’s running as a Republican.
      You’re right John. It seems that Trump is the only candidate who realizes that terrorists are infiltrating the U.S. Either the others don’t realize it or they don’t care.

2. April 27, 2016 11:13 am

Dear Steve: May I please have your permission to “Scrape” this article and republish it on “The Ripening Wanderer?” This is one of the most important things you have ever come up with and I wish everybody on the web could read it. I know your blog is marked “Private” so I won’t try to make a link to you if you let me scrape the article and I don’t know how to give proper recognition to you for the article but it does need to be seen as widely as it can be seen and I wish everybody would repost it.

April 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Good start God, get his kids registered to vote. 🙂

4. April 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello Steve; I can’t say anything John hasn’t already said. Will repost this without the linkback. P.S. The carnival is so outrageous I changed the background on my page back to the Lady Justice I used when I started here. I like that image; she does not wear a blindfold.

5. April 27, 2016 8:21 pm

I prefaced your excellent observations; Vattel’s Laws of Nations continues to be ignored in this election process.

6. April 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Talk Wisdom, (who happens t follow my page) had a surprising response to my post; I replied in our defense. I posted it on his page, them copied it and put in the comments on my page. Check it out at PWE, here is his page link – (it may still be under moderation) https://talkwisdom.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/so-if-im-not-a-trump-supporter-then-im-a-phony-conservative/

• the unit permalink
      April 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Steve pretty well described who he was talking about, money making talk radio and mega websites. I didn’t see Talk Wisdom mentioned. Didn’t include me…I just a phony make America great again, no texting, just use my telephony to contact friends and spread the word. #Trump2016 🙂

7. April 28, 2016 6:55 pm

P.S. Due to the coming elections, and the current issues we face, I restored that background image; it was the original look to my page when I started here on WP.

8. April 28, 2016 11:59 pm

I guess that’s where we diverge a bit. I know you think Trump is an unknown quantity and therefore can’t be as bad as Hillary. I respect that. I do, and you know that. 🙂

To me though, I don’t see any difference between Trump and Hillary. He’s not only donated to her politically, but to Reid, and Rangel too. In my eyes, that makes Trump part of the problem, and equal to the ones he’s donated to. I believe in my heart of hearts that in some ways he’d even be worse than Hillary, because with her you know you’re getting a snake, but with him, I think he’ll pull a switcheroo on people if he gets in office and then say, “Well, I only said what I had to say to get elected, I didn’t mean I’d actually follow through on any of it, it was just campaigning.” I see him as a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

I’d be happy to be wrong, but unless and until it happens, that’s what I believe.

Now, I’m not one of those who’re going around screaming the NeverTrump thing. I did my post on why I don’t care for him, but I do get why others like him. I don’t agree but I get it. I hope he doesn’t get the nomination, because I do believe he’d lose to Hillary. Given a choice, I’d never vote for him. But that’s the primaries, when you get your chance to choose. If he gets the nomination, well, I suppose that kind of removes the choice in a lot of ways. You cowboy up and go with the guy your team picked. I’ve learned to, “Suck it up, Buttercup, and vote with your party.” To be honest, the only presidential vote I’ve ever been proud of and excited about was my first one, back in 1984. Every one since then I’ve pretty much held my nose. I don’t expect this one to be much different.

Love you and I hope you and your beloved have been well!

• April 29, 2016 9:33 am

Hello dear lady. You know I respect your views also. I ventured over to Christine’s blog Talk Wisdom via the link provided by Partnering With Eagles. She was somewhat upset thinking I was calling all non-Trump supporters “phony conservatives.”
      I’m going to paste my comment to her here.
      I hope you and your loved ones are doing good Vanessa.
      ~~~
      Hello Christine. I’m not sure if you know this but the article is mine and Partnering re-posted it. Let me make it clear that I wasn’t referring all non-Trump supporters as “phony conservatives.” I apologize if that is your impression. I had hoped that in pointing out the hypocrisy of folks such as Mark Levin that the point was made. There is way too much stuff he’s done to convince me of what I wrote about him in the piece is accurate.
      Ted Cruz is my first choice. I voted for him in the Texas primary. But I’m facing the fact that he’s losing and losing bad. And it’s no one’s fault but his own. Let me see if I can articulate my thoughts. We conservatives seem to have this “all or none” mindset. We have to have as a candidate a Christian conservative who’s staunchly conservative on each and every issue, and if we can’t get it well …. “I’m not voting for that guy! He’s not a true conservative!” “He’s not really pro-life!” “He’s flip-flopped on such and such!”
      It would be great if we could get one elected. But it ain’t gonna happen. I think we conservatives could learn a valuable lesson from the left. And that is to get what we want incrementally, a little at a time. Liberals have been doing it for decades until they finally got the crown jewel of everything anti-America … Barack Obama squatting in the White House.
      I’m as aggravated as everyone else in having our votes hijacked by having to always vote for the lesser of two evils.
      Of course there are a lot of important issues that are very important to us conservatives.
      However, and these views are mine, the illegal immigration problem and the importing of Muslims from Islamic nations hostile to America are an imminent threat to America and her citizens. I think that if we don’t get a grip on those things, like I said in my article, we won’t be worrying about the removal of Nativity scenes from the local courthouses and most of the other issues conservatives care about. To me all other issues have to take a back seat until the immigration and Muslim problems are fixed. What happened in San Bernardino was child’s play compared to what the Islamists have planned for us. If they’re allowed to succeed all the other issues will be lost anyway.
      Back to Trump. If it wasn’t for him, the immigration and Muslim invasion issues wouldn’t even have been talked about during the campaigns. Donald Trump isn’t a conservative. He’s not running as one and to my knowledge he has never claimed to be one. It aggravates me when I hear people on the radio say they’ll never vote for Trump because he’s not a “true conservative.” Erick Erickson says that and then says that if Hillary wins then it’s the fault of Trump supporters. How ridiculous! I digress.
      Trump is far to the right on the immigration and Muslim issues of all the candidates.
      Yeah Trump is rude, arrogant, and a narcissist. He can be all those things … perhaps he’ll use those characteristics in defense of America. Opposite the way Obama used the same traits to destroy her.
      Okay, I get it that we don’t know for sure what Trump will do as president. In my mind I’d rather roll the dice with Trump than see Hillary’s fat a$$ squatting in the White House. We know what she will do. It would be a third term for Obama … on steroids.
      Yes, I’d rather see Cruz win the nomination. But if Trump wins it, I’m voting for him.
      I think we’d be better served with “NEVER HILLARY” … rather than never Trump.
      We’ve been friends for what … 9 years? And you know what I stand for. I can’t lose sight of the important conservatives issues. I just know they will all be gone if we allow America to be turned into a third-world crap fest.
      I hope you and your lovely family are doing okay Christine.

Your friend in Texas;

Steve

9. April 29, 2016 8:19 pm

*applause* Well said, as always, my friend. 🙂 *hugs* Love you!

10. May 1, 2016 2:15 pm

Steve,

Pray all is well with you and your family, friends and loved ones.

My friend, your post says everything that I have been thinking and so much more. One can’t even do a Google (or Bing) search without pages of establishment attacks by those who never called out Obama nearly as hard destroying Donald Trump and supporters.

I started off as a Cruz supporter up until several months ago Grumpy elder (may he RIP) and I did a little research but that’s neither here nor there.

The attacks are scathing and unforgivable. We are not children or the enemy. Imagine if these self-anointed voices of the right would have gone after Barack Obama as they’re going after Trump and supporters, this nation might not be so screwed up today.

Words have been spoken and written than can never be walked back and those behind the attacks are forever exposed themselves as puppets of the Progressive establishment (they hate that word and for good reason).

In any event, I’d like permission to reprint this post in its entirety. Normally, I’d print a portion but since Cry and Howl is a private site…..

Well, you get it. I can go on a little longer but dinner is in the oven.

Peace and blessings, Steve.

Again, EXCELLENT POST!!!

• May 4, 2016 5:18 am

Thank you Denise!
      Hello dear Friend! You said it best when you mentioned that these same anti-Trump folks never went after Obama the way they went after Trump. Disgraceful.Trump is going to be the nominee and i’m sure you have read the crying by the sanctimonious fools who would rather give the White House to Hillary than see Trump win it all.
      I’d be delighted if you reposted this Denise.
      Take good care and you and your loved ones be blessed!

• May 4, 2016 6:44 am

Good morning Steve,

It was so bad last night on social media, CNN and Fox News that I had to tune everything out.

Mind you, the #NeverTrump crew and Cruzbots on any given day are downright evil in their ways and their words but last night, every last one of them went over the cliff.

Once a fan of Dana Loesch and Katie Pavlich, they are now and forever more on my **** list.

It occurred to me on Monday as I observed Ted Cruz’s exchange with a Trump supporter that Cruz looks as if he aged 10 years since last summer and then when he lashed out at Trump yesterday, as is his right, I thought to myself, he’s broken and that he couldn’t take much more.

But the one thing he decided to do which showed us exactly who the Real Ted Cruz is the verbal assault on Trump. It contained a lot of poison as did the on air and social media statements of Cruzbots and the #NeverTrump crew.

They spent the last evening slamming the nails as hard and as fast as they could in Donald Trump’s coffin and that of the American voters. The agenda now is to destroy Trump, give Hillary and election and lay the blame on American voters.

Shame on them.

Peace and blessings, Steve.

D.

11. May 4, 2016 6:59 am

And thank you.

• May 4, 2016 11:27 am

You’re right Denise. The #NeverTrump crowd is absolutely going ballistic. Yeah, Katie Pavlich really disappointed me. Most of the others I already knew they were sellouts. I just don’t get it. Why on earth could anyone think for a second that Hillary is a better choice than Trump? It really just blows me away. Knowing the lifetime of corruption she’s dragging around they will still let he in the White House because they think Trump is arrogant. Unbelievable.