Richard A. Viguerie at the Conservative HQ is a sanctimonious bitch

March 25, 2016

I can see my “fame” precedes me. I’ve been banned from commenting at
Red State, The Right Scoop, SOOPERMEXICAN, and I just discovered at Conservative HQ. Reason: I support Trump. Like I said, I voted for Ted Cruz in the Texas primary for many reasons. I still support Trump. Anyway, the aforementioned sanctimonious a$$holes, the same ones who, because of their complicity, helped usher Barack Hussein Obama into the White House and will ultimately forward Hillary Clinton’s celluloid infested ass there, again and again push their self-absorbed, “see how ‘righteous’ I am,” lines of certified bullshit.

The a$$clown over at Conservative HQ posted THIS ARTICLE. I’m not sure if he thinks we’re voting for a evangelical pastor or a president. He says that Cruz is a is a Godly man who lives according to Biblical principles and who can be trusted with our country’s future. Well, I’m not sure about that. This is the same Ted Cruz who ended up supporting the Trade Promotion Authority legislation. I find it amazing that not one of the mentioned ‘conservative’ dick-weeds even mention that.

Cruz being a ‘godly man’ isn’t actually a requirement for the presidency. Don’t take it wrong folks, I think it would be great to have such a person in the White House. I’ll take a Christian over a Muslim any day. But again, it’s not a requirement and really not that important to me. I want someone whose number one priority is to protect America and her citizens, period. The dick-weed over at CHQ has his entire focus on the sex life of Donald Trump and his family. Personally I find his article disgusting and indicative of the way the author’s self-righteous mind works.

I read time and again, “I’ll never vote for Trump! He’s not a true conservative!” and “I’ll sit home rather than vote for Trump!”

You know how childish and dangerous that is? That attitude is definitely a vote for Hillary and her corrupt fat ass. Yet, because Donald Trump has a beautiful wife and isn’t Christian enough for the above mentioned sword-fighters, they are willing to turn this nation into a third world shit hole.

I see all the time where Trump supporters will absolutely support Ted Cruz or any other Republican candidate in the general election if Trump doesn’t get the nomination.. Yet why is it we rarely if ever, see a Cruz supporter say they will support Trump if Cruz doesn’t get the nomination? These are the same kind of people who would have rejected Christ because he didn’t appear holy enough. They would have been the ones to steady the nails as they were driven into his hands and feet.

March 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Wish I could’ve read the comments that they banned you for.
    Anyway you still here where a friend is a friend. 🙂

• March 25, 2016 2:42 pm

The comments were basically the same as some of the posts. Supporting Trump for his anti-illegal immigration and anti-Muslim invasion stand. They couldn’t handle a little common sense. Thanks Unit!

2. March 25, 2016 3:51 pm

All those who write for/post at the sites you mentioned are turning into-or have already turned into SJW’s-they are now acting exactly like those they claim are what’s wrong with the USA and conservatives.
    I quit reading all of their drivel long ago.

• March 26, 2016 6:43 am

Thank you gamegetterII. I was thinking on the way to work this morning that people who say “I just don’t trust Trump.” or “We just don’t know what he’s really going to do.” and they say they’re staying home on election day are fools. They KNOW what Hillary will do. I rest my case.

March 25, 2016 9:06 pm

I really haven’t visited those places much, and never commented. I think I remember seeing SooperMexican over at IJR some time ago. Not lately, and really don’t go there much as computer seems to have issues at that site. AI you know, knows best.
    But anyway I won’t be commenting at those sites as I’m too open minded opinionated. Like i.e., if you don’t want to be profiled, don’t look like a Muslim just mulling around in the nail section @ the local hardware. 🙂

4. March 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Banned? Wow! How rude!

Religious aspects aside, there’s no question that Trump is a proud libertine, perhaps even more so than Bill Clinton, if that’s possible.

No, we’re not voting for a pastor in chief, I agree, but someone with even a modicum of morals would be nice. If he’d (Trump) lie to and cheat on his wife (and brag about it!), what’s to stop him from doing that to the American public, just like Bill did?

I don’t expect holy, but I’m also not comfortable with a proud Judas.

Maybe you can make another screen name so you can comment on those sites? If you connect it to anther email address, you should be able to get through.

Anyway, have a blessed and happy Easter, if I don’t see you before then. 🙂 ❤

*hugs*

• March 26, 2016 6:47 am

The bottom line dear lady is we all KNOW what Hillary and her ilk are going to do with America. (notice I didn’t write “for” America). I still think Trump actually cares enough and is arrogant enough to protect her.

5. March 26, 2016 12:01 am

Dear Steve, Here is the story: — Do not worry about getting banned from sites. When you get banned from a site it is just a sign they cannot tolerate the exchange of ideas. Those who ban you place no value at all on the legitimate exchange of ideas and most of them are so into themselves or into political correctness they have been blinded to the noble principles of what true conservatism stands for. That’s number one!

Number two is that I have noticed a new phenomenon occuring in the ranks of the American Conservatives. The phenomenon I have observed is that a lot of them are becoming so confused as to what it means to be conservative they are constantly on the hunt for someone or something that is even more conservative than what went before. Because they cannot settle on a set of concrete standards they will never find what they are looking for and they will just continue embracing things that are even more extreme than the things they embraced only a short time ago. The problem with this is that eventually they reach limits of extremism where no man has ever gone before and that might become a real problem for both the party and the people.

Your task as a blogger is to hold up the foundation and fabric of the new “Legitimate Media” that is represented by a conglomeration of all the independent journalists out there … little journalists like ourselves who have limited resources but who have (for the time being at least) access to the ear of the vast Internet and whose influence on politics was well proven during the time when the Obama administration was first campaigning and discovered the effectiveness of bloggers. The Media paid very little part in that election. It was the independent bloggers who gained the confidence of the people when the Lame Stream media went corrupt and started serving the interests of their corporate masters exclusively.

Until the powers that be are able to shut us down and to control the Internet and take it out of the free status that it currently enjoys, blogs like yours and mine and all the rest are the only reliable conduit of information for people who really care and who really taken an interest in things.

You and I and the other blogs like us have become the Paul Reveres of our generation, riding through the night calling out the warning of the enemies of freedom that are coming hot on our heels.

Be proud of who you are and what you do.

Keep the lantern of freedom burning, Steve. We are all in this together and I am pulling for you.

6. March 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Yep, it’s getting viscous. I declared it Trump-baiting like Red-baiting. Amanda Carpenter said we need a list of Trump supporters and hold them accountable. She got lots of agreement. Jihad on Trump support. Funny way to get them to support Cruz.

So banning is the next logical step. I saw someone making a website to list people. So I guess Amanda won’t have to overwork herself. James Traficant used to say, “beam me up!” And as Ted Poe – Tx says, “and that’s just the way it is.” Pay no attention to the blacklisting. Oh, Carpenter also said she can’t believe the number of Cruz people who need security now to protect themselves from Trump supporters. Gosh. (and then there’s that perception thing you were talking about)

7. March 26, 2016 3:46 pm

I hesitate using the word fascism, except where it applies, but. if it quacks. When I see they’d sit out I say what nonsense? They know exactly what that means and they don’t care. So I must wonder if they care about the situation we’re in? We have one big spite addict in the WH already.

8. March 27, 2016 12:05 am

Welcome to the club, Steve. They ban because they are unable to see, read nor accept anyone’s opinions but their own and hence they are no better and just as nasty and rotten as Huffy Poo, Slate, Loonwatchers, LGF or any other rabidly blind site.

I learned this a very long time ago when I realized that that I have always been anti-immigration, a staunch counter-jihadist, against islam, shariah law in in every way shape or form and love my country to the end times or perhaps live long enough to see it’s rebirth from the ashes of tyranny.

A blessed Easter to you and Rinni.To all here, your families and very close friends.

Kyrie, elesion