In Support For Donald Trump

February 17, 2016

At a Trump campaign rally in North Augusta, SC, Donald Trump was interrupted by a protester who was screaming profanities and raising his middle finger to the crowd. Two men apparently took action against the protester- and Mr. Trump called them up to the stage to say a few words.

Folks, I have to tell you, yeah, I support Ted Cruz first … yet how can anyone not support Donald Trump. Take a couple of minutes and watch a Trump rally from yesterday. The clip is a bit over four minutes. This is the kind of energy, genuine “hope and change” America needs right now. After the past seven years of betrayal by the Republican party and the relentless attacks on the U.S. military and police forces around the country by team Obama, I really believe we’re ready for someone like Donald Trump. Okay, I get it, he’s not a complete “conservative” on every issue. But geez, he’s far to the right on the immigration and Muslim invasion issues, and we have to get those things under control … right now. Obama is flooding the nation with Muslims from every hostile nation on earth. ISIS says they are blending terrorists in with ‘refugees.’ The left, the media, Democrats and Republicans alike want to convince us that there is no danger to the United States in taking in un-vetted Muslims. Maybe they should tell that to the folks in San Bernardino. To even suggest terrorists aren’t infiltrating the U.S. is lunacy. “Paranoid?” No, prudent.

I support Ted Cruz mainly for the kind of Supreme Court justices I think he will appoint. I support Trump for his continued stand against illegals and Muslims invading the U.S.

1. February 17, 2016 8:17 am

If Trump is elected I think he will surround himself with a cabinet of “Brain Trust” advisers who will function as kind of a board of directors and I think with his cleverness at drawing off the best ideas for success and progress that he has mastered in building himself into a world-reknowned billionaire businessman he will learn to appoint the best of everything and he will make the bold and ballsy decisions that will strengthen America at home and around the world and I think he is the man we need right now … and I am just as convinced there are many many powerful icons out there who fear he will shake the foundations of their elitism and they will do everything within their power to stop him. I think there are some out there who will stop at nothing to stop him — just because he is what America most needs right now.

February 17, 2016 11:44 am

Just been here, there there and yonder reading about Trump, Scalia, and events of late.
    Ok, no autopsy. Scalia should have at least been examined for pen and phone contusions.
    If Trump found dead…headline…”Trump found with hair combed over his head.”
    Well man in authority say Trump won’t be the next president. Dot your i’s and cross your t’s with that pen. lol

• February 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Let us always pray to God to protect Mr. Trump as he goes forward with his campaign. He is becoming a light to America and I fear there are some hiding in the shadows of darkness who do not wish him well.

3. AFVet permalink
    February 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Trump has a good heart.
    Here’s a feel good video that proves it.

4. AFVet permalink
    February 17, 2016 4:02 pm

We the People…….

• the unit permalink
      February 17, 2016 5:54 pm

Dang what ugly faces! The video ends with a picture of Trump one can click on to see more, I guess. You know what? Looks a little like G.W. No…not Bush. George Washington… only G.W. has hair on both sides of his head instead of on top. lol

5. February 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Like Steve, I was inclined to like Ted Cruz. Why “was”?
    There is a problem with his eligibility.
    There has been much twisting of the truth as regards the founding fathers intent, when they required a person to be a “natural born citizen”. The truth, without any “wiggle room” to dilute the intent of that term, is found in my post:

• February 18, 2016 7:54 am

X, I believe when the Congress and the Supreme Court, conservative talk show hosts, etc. allowed Obama to squat in the White House, ‘wiggle room’ was created. I doubt that Cruz meets the natural born standards, yet if it’s good for the left why not use it against them?

6. February 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Well, I have a lot of reasons why I can’t support Trump, but I hope you still love me despite that!

I should probably do up a post about this myself. I’ve been thinking of doing something along those lines for a while now but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Hopefully, next week I’ll have something, and now I’m on record and accountable! Yikes!

Love you! *hugs*

February 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Do it. I bet Steve would post it as guest feature article. I want to read it .
    And of course luv and hugs. Maybe after the next election that’s what’ll keep us together…again. So as the old song says…we’ll still love you tomorrow. 🙂

8. February 18, 2016 7:19 am

What have the Republicans actually done during the last 8-1/2 years that has helped The American People? Here is Donald Trump — The first Republican who actually has a handle on how to govern …. a Republican whose time is right …. the only Republican I trust to have the gonads to tell it like it is and to take no guff from anybody ….A Republican who actually stands for the Republic for which we should all be standing …. a Republican with proven leadership capabilities … A Republican who could actually be trusted to work to rebuild America to Her former greatness …. A Republican who cannot be intimidated by foreign awads ….What’s not to like about Donald Trump? If Trump is not the man America desperately needs to get us out of the obstructionist doldrums of the past 8-1/2 years I do9n’t know who it is. Besides, Trump is an American, was born in America and has an American pedigree and that is a big selling point with me.

9. February 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Great take on the process, C&W. I’ve been doing a lot of deliberation myself lately. No doubt about it, sometimes I stand up and say “finally, someone said it…and they didn’t have to parse it 19 ways or put in 12 disclaimers or caveats.” Kind of like Dranget.

The more I look at Cruz now the more contrast with that I’m seeing. But that’s me. Then I don’t have to see Trumps Christian credentials either, or just don’t marginalize me into some backroom for being Christian. A lot to be said for the Donald’s instant responses and I don’t mind a pinch of humor either. Besides he’s been baptized, so to speak, in the media since the beginning.

• February 23, 2016 7:01 am

Ted Cruz would be the ideal president for conservatives. I like what he said … that his first day in office he would sign an executive order undoing all of Obama’s unlawful executive orders. I think Cruz needs to get tougher on illegal immigration, that would gain him more support. That issue and the Muslim invasion are the two strong points that is propelling Trump. I’m really sick of so-called conservatives bashing the hell out of Trump. Like SOOPERMEXICAN and Red State. The relentless attacks sound exactly like liberals blathering.