The Open Door Policy Of Barack Obama

February 4, 2016

Now that Obama has free reign to fulfill his dream of breaking the back of America, he’s gotten much more blatant in his disregard for any established law which might stand in his way.

Via: Washington Examiner

Border agent: ‘We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether’

In a shocking reversal of policy, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents are being told to release illegal immigrants and no longer order them to appear at deportation hearings, essentially a license to stay in the United States, a key agent testified Thursday.

What’s more, the stand down order includes a requirement that the whereabouts of illegals released are not to be tracked.

“We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether,” suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council.

MORE RIGHT HERE

What’s happening with Obama’s complete disregard for the security of America and her citizens is exemplified in the following interview of an official at the  Department of Justice unit for migration rights concerning the insanity of out-of-control migration in Sweden …

Via: Gatestone Institute (excerpts)

Sweden: Death by Immigration

Gatestone Institute called Sofia Häggmark …

Here’s the Q & A

Should everyone get to seek asylum in Sweden, even if it leads to Sweden’s undoing?

“The right of asylum is very strong. We have international rules and EU rules that say that if a person comes to an EU country, that person has a right to seek asylum.”

Is it all right to say no if there are groups in your country that are being threatened by the asylum seekers — minority populations such as Roma, Jews and Sami [Lapp]? Or that Sweden cannot afford it?

“No, if a person has grounds for asylum or risks the death penalty or torture in their home country, you cannot deny them asylum.”

Is it not the Swedish government’s primary task to protect Sweden and the Swedish people?

“We need to abide by international rules; we are obliged to do that. We can be dragged before the Court of Justice of the European Union if we do not allow people to seek asylum.”

Which is more important – Swedish lives, or the risk that you might end up before the Court of Justice of the European Union?

“I cannot answer that question; I can only tell you what the rules are.”

So you are saying that if 30 million people come here to kill us, we have no defense, we cannot stop it?

“I can only tell you that the right of asylum gives very strong protection.”

But not for the Swedes?

“If a person kills someone here in Sweden, the criminal justice system handles that and tries them. We need to look at every individual asylum case.”

Do you think it has ever happened at any time in the history of the world that a country cared more for the citizens of other countries than its own?

“I cannot answer that. But there is no rule that sets a limit for how many [asylum seekers] Sweden can accept.”

So there is no plan for what to do when the country is full and the citizens are scared?

“No, there is not.”

Do you personally think that feels okay?

“I cannot answer that. That is not my job.”

If several millions of Muslims come here and implement Sharia law, then the right of asylum has effectively contributed to abolishing the democracy in our country, replacing the Swedish people and annihilating the whole concept of Sweden. Have none of you pondered these fateful issues?

“I understand your thoughts.”

READ WHOLE BIZARRE THING HERE

The only reason Obama hasn’t accomplished the same lunacy with Muslim immigrants is because the United States is harder for hundreds of thousands of them to get to at one time. He’s doing his absolute best to flood the United States with every illegal Mexican, Muslim, insane, criminal, perverted, sick s.o.b. he can.

At the same time burying the United States is out of control debt …

Cartoon by: Michael Ramirez

RAMclr-020416-cancer-IBD-COLOR-FINAL

Is there any question that Barack Obama is the most imminent danger to the United States?

February 4, 2016 1:52 pm

Open door huh? Bend over.

2. February 4, 2016 4:11 pm

Obama, the left,and “refugees” are in a three way race trying to beat the debt as the straw that broke America’s back.
    Cthulhu-SMOD 2016

• the unit permalink
      February 5, 2016 10:38 pm

I guess if I did twitter shorthand I’d know this, but I don’t. What’s Cthulhu-SMOD 2016?

• the unit permalink
      February 5, 2016 10:49 pm

Thanks and never mind. I found it searching Google.

3. AFVet permalink
    February 5, 2016 6:13 pm

The likes of Barack Obama will never break our backs.
    He will instead awaken US to what he has done to this Country.

He is nothing but a back bencher, elected by socialists that were allowed to control the vetting process and the voting process, twice.

Now we have Hillary Clinton baying at the moon to be be elected along with the socialist Bernie Sanders.

Will the voting be tight again ?
    Will the polls and the media make this the horse race it isn’t ?
    Probably.

I remain skeptical.
    Let them play the games.
    I am old enough to have seen this all play out before, and it always comes out the same.

The liars and the cheats and the big money always win.
    The voters do their best to select who they want to win.
    The ones that hold the strings decide the outcome.

This Country is far more important than the ones that want to control it.
    It is also far more important than the ones that want to destroy it.

Vote wisely.
    The future of this great Nation is in your hands.

• February 7, 2016 6:48 am

Yes, vote wisely but do not imagine … even for the sparest moment … that your vote is going to count for anything … especially if it goes against the tide of what the elite rulers of our defunct and dysfunctional system want for themselves.

February 6, 2016 7:35 pm

Anybody else getting a upper left pop up window asking “Is this the website you wanted?” And report if it is and report if it is not. No mention who is asking question. Been coming up today when I open C&H, every time

• February 7, 2016 6:57 am

Message for “The Unit” —- Dear Unit …. check your computer for malware and see if you have acquired a virus. Also check and see that your pop up blocker is engaged and working. You might want to add a program such as “Adblock Plus” and it should take care of a lot of this stuff. Other than these things you might have a “Fisher” fishing for your information …. I would say to you, “Close the pop up and don’t answer it” because somebody might be trying to get you to tell them some personal information about yourself or something. My last thought on this is, “Maybe somebody is trying to determine what your browsing habits or or are trying to see what websites you visit …. somebody snooping perhaps. I hope some of this is helpful.

• the unit permalink
      February 7, 2016 1:46 pm

Thanks John. No I don’t click anything that pops up. Ran my anti-virus scan (Avast) and extra purchased “clean up” files and registry to boot. No problems detected. Guess I’ll have to do like Hillary and wipe with a cloth. Or the Muslim wipe. Oh, well…still up and running. 🙂

February 12, 2016 9:25 pm

I know how you feel, not given up , but so so discouraged Me too. I’ve typed and then deleted almost every comment I’ve done the last couple of days, mostly today. My stiff upper lip gained over the last few years is nearly worthy of Mount Rushmore. lol

• February 13, 2016 10:14 am

I’m still around Unit. Just don’t have the burden any more.

• the unit permalink
      February 13, 2016 4:55 pm

If I don’t comment much anymore…I still here too, for now. I won’t disappear until I’ve disappeared.
      When it comes, enjoyed it here. Yes, got some issues (burdens) to see about no matter who is the R’pect. 🙂

I’m gonna put on my robe and crown down by the riverside
      Down by the riverside down by the riverside
      I’m gonna put on my robe and crown down by the riverside
      Ain’t gonna study war no more