Muslim brags about devastating 7-man gang rape of young German virgin girl

January 28, 2016

Coming soon to your American neighborhood …

Muslim brags about devastating 7-man gang rape of young German virgin girl, “full of dirt and sperm”

Published on Dec 28, 2015

Update: This man still walks free while thousands in Germany are in prison for speaking their mind and being politically incorrect.
In this footage, released 6 days ago, a Muslim immigrant brags about how he and 6 other men gang raped a young German virgin until she was “full of dirt and sperm” and “completely devastated” on the ground until “she was crying and could go on no more”. His friend is very interested in the details, but is visibly disappointed because they did not violate her anally. They did, however, “absolutely destroy her” and “spit on her like pigs”. Incidents like this have increased exponentially with the massive influx of illegal immigrants as German women are seen as nothing more than “sluts” or “fair game” by Muslims if they don’t wear a headscarf. Feminists are silent and the media is specifically instructed to hide the identities of the rapists if this ever gets reported.

Instead the thing that gets reported and blown out of proportion is resistance of locals , like burning empty refugee shelters to protect their towns as viscous “hate crimes”, despite migrants committing most of the arson themselves because they’re not satisfied with the rural location of their shelter.

If you were to publicly mention rapes like these, you would be labelled a “racist” or “Nazi” and probably even charged with committing “hate speech”, which would be the end of your employment or could even imply prison for you.

1. AFVet permalink
    January 28, 2016 11:04 am

Listen to this guy, he is making sense.

2. AFVet permalink
    January 28, 2016 11:06 am

Here he is again.

3. January 28, 2016 11:42 am

There was never a time in American History (Except perhaps in the days of the untamed Westward Expansion — (1800-1878) — when Second Amendment rights were more important than they are now in this present time of Westward Radical Islamist expansion.

• the unit permalink
      January 28, 2016 12:39 pm

Women’s groups should be showing old Annie Oakley movies of her shooting balls tossed in the sky above. Promote just getting a shot group on target between Muslim legs would be fine.
      Oops, somewhere I saw where Sweden (or Norway, somewhere around the North Pole, I forget) is teaching ‘refugees’ how to shoot at local ranges.

• AFVet permalink
      January 28, 2016 3:35 pm

True John.
      The 2nd Amendment was not written for hunters.
      It was written for US.

January 29, 2016 12:17 am

Not condoning any of it. Girls go to dangerous places thinking virtuous men will mostly leave them alone, except for coy suggestive come on’s. trying to put on the make. Long ago they picked the guy who rode the mechanical bull, or ran the pool table over all comers, or could dance, to go home with or take home . That was then. Now ride girl like sheep and girl has a pocket team play 8 ball in her. And may get racked up again. Just Germany now?

January 31, 2016 12:57 pm

I was just reading at another site a comment about one German girl who reported such was exaggerated and made up. No indication it was same girl.
    I think liberal troll and liar was this commenter.
    So hard to learn the real facts. Conservative sites full of contradictory stories and proposed evidence on so much. i.e. Lavoy.
    The world has been run by the establishment my whole life. The enemy has changed but still the enemy, and to within as well. The more things change, the more they stay the same. I’m changing too. And staying more the same…bitter clinger. 🙂

6. January 31, 2016 10:41 pm

So its also the very thing that Hillary could never bring herself to address or do anything about. And Obama never would mention the treatment of his Mo-Bro buds dish out on a daily basis. However, his main directive for State Dept. was to push homo-marriage around the world. First things, I guess.

February 2, 2016 2:15 pm

I gotta say. None of us breaking the bank on informing lo-info voters getting informed. So glad to be able to comment here, but it private blog, so who might see it?
    Anyway another patriot blogger bites the dust.

• February 3, 2016 3:25 am

Thanks Unit. I didn’t know the gentleman but know the pain his friends are experiencing. I might actually post something today. Just depends. I’ve been working well over 70 hours a week lately and will probably exceed 80 this week. I haven’t had much of a burden to blog … sadly, the thrill is gone. We’ll see.

• the unit permalink
      February 3, 2016 1:37 pm

Yep my gittiup go has gotup and gone too. I’m sorry to say. I was always a early riser (know your works requires that) but lately I been sleeping in. Big difference between 4am and 7 or 8am. Don’t stop working too early (you paying my S.S. 🙂 )
      Haven’t seen anything going on to inspire me to think world getting any better.
      Yep, I understand and yes…we’ll see…I hope to see tomorrow. Trying. 🙂