Democrats that would require more screening of refugees

January 21, 2016

So, who’s putting our families at risk?

Of course we have to accept the fact that Islam is the religion of peace and that Muslims from Syria and other African nations are just coming here because they love America. They’re tired of global warming and tired of the butchering of their families and friends by ISIS.

Here’s a few pictures of those poor Muslim families fleeing war-torn regions of Africa …

Lampedusa-migration-012

~~~

image-20150415-31678-9b5pvn

~~~

c6c3fe6a-4960-477c-a85a-d17abd3fb64d-2060x1236

~~~

3000-e1453102376901

~~~

6ce0b59c1486c7fab6db32aa6c4077972793c8d9

~~~

For some reason I don’t see even one female in any of the above pictures. I guess there’s not that many women in the Muslim nations.

But I don’t want to seeM “racist” though I still can’t figure out how Muslims are a race of people.

CY_j20zWYAAF-zj-1

~~~

Thanks to Bare Naked Islam for the pictures.

Now here’s a related story …

Via: Reuters

Senate Democrats block Syria refugee bill

U.S. Senate Democrats on Wednesday narrowly blocked legislation that would slow the entry of refugees from Syria and Iraq to the United States in a contentious vote cloaked in presidential election-year politics.

The vote was 55-43, with “yes” votes falling short of the 60 needed to advance the Republican-backed measure in the 100-member Senate. No Republicans voted against the bill, and only two Democrats backed it.

Among other things, the bill would halt the admission of refugees and require high-level U.S. officials to verify that each refugee from Iraq and Syria posed no security risk before being allowed into the United States.

Republicans said the tighter screening was essential to ensure the safety of Americans and prevent attacks within the country by Islamic State and other militant groups.

“This bipartisan bill would allow Washington to step back, take a breath and ensure it has the correct policies and security screenings in place,” Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said in the Senate before the vote.

Democrats called the legislation an attack on people who are fleeing war. They accused Republicans of holding the vote to allow their 2016 presidential candidates serving in the Senate to back legislation touted as tough on security.

All three Senate Republican 2016 presidential hopefuls, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio, backed the bill. Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders missed the vote.

More HERE

Little wonder why Donald Trump is getting so much support.

1. January 21, 2016 10:34 am

I am afraid some of the dumb-assed (expletives deleted for common decency) are going to have to have one of their own family butchered or raped before they change their “Gotta show them some empathy” tune and get on board with reality. Some of those who spend their time in the ivy towers of ivy league government don’t have a clue about the dangers they are dealing with and the way they might be opening up their loved ones and everyone else’s loved ones too to the ravages of savages that do not understand a thing about civilized society. So I say “If they are going to be stupid then let them learn the hard way.” Once they get a taste of what they are opening the door to their tune will change … rapidly, dramatically and decisively!

January 21, 2016 4:46 pm

A family member person just asked me a question…can you imagine Trump as president and Palin as vice president? In a lax moment of consciousness …I said yeah and Cheney as sec. of defense, G. W. and sec. of state, and Phil Robertson as sec. of environmental protection.
    Allah of the Religion of Peace, protect me. 🙂

3. January 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Well you know, have to leave the women and children behind to defend themselves. It’s the Islamic Way.

4. January 23, 2016 9:18 am

I have moved again in case anyone is interested:

January 23, 2016 1:02 pm

Screening should be like the scoop screens my wife and daughter use on our litter boxes with the cats.

6. January 26, 2016 8:25 am

Hi! Not sure why; this was the second time I had to request permission to get here, since you made the site private.
    I’ve been having very quirky things going on w/ my PC. Not sure whether it’s WP redecorating again, my internet techs doing likewise, or just plain “PC PMS”. But it feels like when you get stuck on stupid, and lock yourself out of your house… Really like the satirical tone of your commentary on the “peaceful” Islamic religion. So happens that yesterday,I was in a semi-state of seeing red, resulting in this post:

7. January 26, 2016 8:49 am

Hmmm So John moved to Blogger. Meaning he deleted the WP site? To connect there, I have to get more involved with Google plus…I declined. D-n!
    I almost quit YouTube because Google owns them; I was forced into a so called profile at Google plus to retain site functionality. All I can say is they got basic site info, and nothing else.