Gotta Love Those Benevolent Muslims

January 13, 2016

Well friends, I was thinking about highlighting some of the activities our benevolent Muslims. I have to say, it’s difficult to hold a candle to these people when it comes to showing kindness and compassion to others. I can’t begin to imagine all the contributions in furthering the ideas of tolerance and dignity towards others Muslims have brought to mankind. Without further ado, let’s take a look …

Muslim Woman Raped & Beheaded

Folks, this is beyond evil … this is what Muslims do.

Lets see … This picture is another example of how Muslim men are allowed to keep their “bitches” in line. If they don’t get in line … they get the acid treatment.

BPHR-acid-burn
~~~

And then we have people like Hillary Clinton who claims that “white terrorism” is equal in America to Muslim terrorism. I’ve read plenty of liberal claims that domestic (white) terrorism has killed more Americans in the U.S. than Muslim terrorists. Naturally the writers of such drivel omit the 3,000 innocents murdered on 9/11/2001 yet include the Oklahoma City bombing which by the way, happened before 2001, to make their point.

I guess it’s about time someone  explains that Muslims are the exclusive owners of all terror acts world wide right now.  Oh, and we’ve gotten past the Dark Ages when the Popes of Rome had their reign of terror.

~~~

There are a lot of videos depicting the bizarre influx of Muslim migrants into Germany. Angela Merkel, bless her compassionate heart, has allowed literally millions into Germany. Hell, Germans have had to give up their homes and apartments to make room for the Muslims. They’ve (German citizens) been told if they don’t like it, they were free to leave Germany. And HERE is a piece where the migrants express their love and appreciation for the German people, or something.

Coming soon to your neighborhood in America.

1. January 13, 2016 3:53 pm

You know, I read something a few weeks about the OKC bombing, about how witnesses indicated there was another man with McVeigh in the truck, a Middle Eastern looking man. There has been, apparently, lots of speculation that this was also a Muslim terrorist bombing and that McVeigh had gotten himself involved with them because of his sentiments. There was also some speculation that OKC could be connected to the 1st WTC bombing in ’93 (gosh, pretty sure it was 93, I guess the memory is going! lol). So, to make a long story short, many believe that OKC can also be connected to Islamic terrorism.

Bottom line is Islam is evil, it’s Satanic, and there’s no 2 ways about it. “Allah” is Satan, I’m convinced.

• January 14, 2016 11:06 am

The truth of the OKC bombing was covered up by the Clinton crime machine with Eric Holder at the helm.
      Amen regarding Islam and Allah.

January 13, 2016 4:48 pm

@ Vanessence back then our little newspaper carried on the front page a drawing of the Middle Eastern looking man to watch out for. I probably have it stuffed somewhere. Within days we were told never mind. Forget it. Mistaken report.
    No such depiction exists on the net these days and I won’t bother to look and see if I can find it. At this point, what difference…well…you know.
    Been a long time ago. Had a few house cleanings since then. Can’t let old newspapers build up…spontaneous combustion might happen. That drawing is etched in my brain even now, I can see it still. 🙂

• January 14, 2016 11:40 am

You know, Unit, your mention of that drawing kind of rings a bell. Maybe I saw it on the news or something. There is always so much information thrown at the public in the initial reporting of things that a lot of it gets lost.

3. January 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Any conscious person in their right mind will come to a knowledge of the truth because the truth is something that cannot be hidden in darkness. Fortunately for us there are some websites where truth can still be found and this is one of them.

• January 14, 2016 11:11 am

Thank you John! I sincerely believe the followers of this blog are all looking for the truth in these matters.
      Oh, you have standing permission to repost anything here to the Liming Report. You might have to post them in their entirety as I’m not sure if my privacy policy will allow undesignated folks to view here.
      I apologize for not visiting lately. I’ve been pretty busy and medical issues are plaguing me lately. Thanks for your patience and support.

4. January 14, 2016 11:52 am

I am sending you a private e-mail where I will speak about medical issues. It may take a few minutes.

• January 14, 2016 2:31 pm

I’ll check it out. thanks john.

• the unit permalink
      January 14, 2016 3:11 pm

I don’t know exactly what John has in mind about medical issues. Don’t we all have some? I would just mention my thoughts. Beware of questionaires in offices now. I’ve been a regular at my docs since I was 50 and my son died @ 19.
      Questions now delve more into personal areas (last couple of years). Yep, good docs can help up more if we open up (maybe).
      With the new computerized medical records nothing is private anymore. Mind your P’s and Q’s when offering information concerning your state of mind, i.e. depression and anxiety. Sure I want the kooks identified, but with Government…if you’re not with us, you’re against us. Valerie Jarrett…”Payback time.” 🙂

January 17, 2016 11:33 am

I love facetiousness. Another post could be “Gotta LoveTthose BentOverIt Democrats.”
    Yep again,,. “it’s what they do.”

• January 17, 2016 11:40 am

Good one Unit! Oh, I have a new phone number … 817-585-0584. Hope to talk with you again soon!

• the unit permalink
      January 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks, made note. Will be in touch.

6. January 26, 2016 9:21 am

HA! Just (no superstition) thirteen days after making this post and the video is GONE.
    Why? YouTube (Google) censorship. Yes CENSORSHIP.
    I’ve long held that they target Conservative and Christian sites, and with reason.
    I don’t blow smoke. They actually permitted a horrid (I declined to view) video of a helpless cat being tortured; but anything anti-Islam is off limits. Fk them.